TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

thanks kempf- i will try to get something together soon. i have really only ttc with two of my children. im assuming you only want the one experience i had with ttc that took a while before finally becoming pregant? the other one i was ttc and got pregnant that first month. and my 2 mc were before i had any of my children. i guess im not sure what you would want me to write about all in all.

madly- im so terribly sorry hun. i know God will heal you and carry you through this process. He has a plan and always knows whats best for us. being His faithful children we will praise Him no matter what He gives or takes away. my heart and prayers are with you and your family:hugs:

I'd love to contribute Kempf. That's such a great idea :thumbup:. But you might want to rethink the title though. There's a similar book back in Nigeria called God's Waiting Room. I'll try to send my contribution by next week.

Madly...thinking of you. Didn't know you had a miscarriage. I know it must be hard, but just know that GOD indeed has a plan for you and your family :hugs:

Hi to everyone else. You're all still in my prayers. I am so sorry for being such a hopeless poster. God has been faithful and my pregnancy has been going quite smoothly.

God bless you all!!!

I'd love to contribute Kempf. That's such a great idea :thumbup:. But you might want to rethink the title though. There's a similar book back in Nigeria called God's Waiting Room. I'll try to send my contribution by next week.

Madly...thinking of you. Didn't know you had a miscarriage. I know it must be hard, but just know that GOD indeed has a plan for you and your family :hugs:

Hi to everyone else. You're all still in my prayers. I am so sorry for being such a hopeless poster. God has been faithful and my pregnancy has been going quite smoothly.

God bless you all!!!

Thanks Isi, I have read the book by the Nigerian Author "God's waiting room 1, 2 & 3"... I meant i call this ttcing & MCs journey as God's waitng room, oh....i have a different title for my book (can't say it yet until i register the domain name), i give honour to whom honour is due...even in my book i acknowledged her book to have inspired me to understand the journey as been in God's waiting room....

Pls dear send your write up...as soon as u can hun:hugs:

thanks kempf- i will try to get something together soon. i have really only ttc with two of my children. im assuming you only want the one experience i had with ttc that took a while before finally becoming pregant? the other one i was ttc and got pregnant that first month. and my 2 mc were before i had any of my children. i guess im not sure what you would want me to write about all in all.

madly- im so terribly sorry hun. i know God will heal you and carry you through this process. He has a plan and always knows whats best for us. being His faithful children we will praise Him no matter what He gives or takes away. my heart and prayers are with you and your family:hugs:

Awww Blessedmomma, Bless u. I would love ur experience with the longer TTC period and b4 ur children came and wen u had the 2 MCs.....

Thank you Ladies, i feel i couldn't do this without you...pls even if you are still ttcing i would love your testimony..as you are still strong and holding on while waiting because i believe those of who wait have special children like Samuel, Isaac & John the Baptist & the son of Ruth & Boaz in the lineage of Jesus:blush:

Sorry madly, I didn't know about the failed pregnancy. :hugs:

Kemph - great idea for a book

:hi: Been reading just not posting a lot.
Madly sorry :hugs: I hope you know God does not make mistakes and there is a reason for the failed pregnancy. :hugs:
Kemp good luck with the book great idea.

Thank you Ladies for all you kind words :kiss:

Sweet Alida i truly believe God has a plan and my pregnancy failed for a very good reason :hugs:

madly- im not so sure it failed hun. we will all go home one day to our true home and your baby just went a little earlier. im sure he/she will be there waiting when you get there:hugs:

Ladies, i hope you are all well and doing great. I remember you in my thoughts and i am assured that God is faithful to perform His word concerning our lives.

Our Almighty Father is indeed good, i had been out of work for 5months and i got a call 2 fridays ago, my former employers wanted to know if i was interested in a small role with a partner coy for 2 months. I attended d interview last monday and got d job, even when i kept emphasing how far gone i am in my pregnancy and that i will do only part time, they were glad to have me no matter the conditions i set. So we do get some money before baby is born....i can't express my thanks enough, cos i had stopped looking for many months ago and this one came chasing me.

Take care & remain strong and hopeful:hugs:

Ladies, i hope you are all well and doing great. I remember you in my thoughts and i am assured that God is faithful to perform His word concerning our lives.

Our Almighty Father is indeed good, i had been out of work for 5months and i got a call 2 fridays ago, my former employers wanted to know if i was interested in a small role with a partner coy for 2 months. I attended d interview last monday and got d job, even when i kept emphasing how far gone i am in my pregnancy and that i will do only part time, they were glad to have me no matter the conditions i set. So we do get some money before baby is born....i can't express my thanks enough, cos i had stopped looking for many months ago and this one came chasing me.

Take care & remain strong and hopeful:hugs:

That's great!

Kempf thats wondeful news :happydance:

I also have some :)
Well I worried and stressed about how we would manage after I lost my job just as my maternity leave started and I put my faith in the Lord that he would show us a way of been able to look after the children he has given to us and guess what??? HE DID :happydance: We looked at our finances (now my maternity pay is coming to an end!) and we can manage to pay all our bills inc nessecary outgoings like petrol and parking at Davids work and food allowance each week and we can afford for me to stay home and raise our boys :wohoo: I am estatic at this and it is more than we ever imagined was possible. I never thought I would ever be a SAHM :) now dont get me wrong we dont have lots of spare cash for treats and its coming up to Olivers 6th birthday next month but I have such faith in the Lord and I am seeing that each time we have a little hurdle it all works out :thumbup:
The Lord is amazing he truly is!

I love that I found this thread..

Dear God, I know you have blessed me and my husband with so much already, I am thankful that we found each other, I am thankful that you see over our shoulders all along this way... I only ask for you to give us the chance to see the fruit of our love, to be able to make this little person half him and half me... To love and cherish for the rest of our lives... And I ask you the same for every one of these amazing ladies that have been through what is a long and hard journey.. We understand you have a perfect timing and a perfect way.. But please hear our prayers and feel the need we need to give this love.. With so much hate in this world, imagine a full generation of babies born to absolute love and care... Thank you God, for I know you are by our side, when it hurts the most, and you give us the strength to try and try and try again..

Hello lovely ladies, I am on a weight loss journey to be healthier, I lost 10 pounds in 12 days! Im so excited I jumped for joy today and cried (tears of joy of course), I have been battling unhealthy weight gain and eating for so long, finally on track and sticking to it! I asked God to help me on my journey to be healthy, and he is! I only have one kidney, I donated the other to my father when he was in the last stage of kidney failure, I need to take care of myself, Satan will not stand a chance with me as long as I stay focused and shoo him away. 10 pounds may not sound like a big deal but it sure is a stepping stone to a better way of living =) Hope you are all well and have yourselves a safe and prosperous day! =) :hugs:

Ladies, i hope u r all doing well, sorry i have been quite.....got so much on my plate at the moment but thankful to God for our breakthorughs.

I pray that the Lord will continue to strengthen each and every one of us thru our daily life challenges....Hold on to your faith which is all we have got....remain focused on Jesus the Author & finisher of our Faith.:hugs:

Amen XxX

The Lord is providing us with many breakthroughs too :) financially since I lost my job I have had many a sleepless night and worries however since I realised that there is nothing I can do to determine the outcome except try try try and put my faith in the Lord things have really looked up. I just know the Lord will always provide us with `a way` to whatever problem we have ..... We are doing amazingly well with our finances right now and I have just started a little `pocketmoney` job :) its just 10hrs a week just 2hrs on a evening during the week but the money I know will go a long way to providing those extras for my boys :thumbup: I am so happy that the Lord has provided us with a way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->