TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Hello ladies, glad to hear your great news from the Lord amen. I have lost 15 pounds! Cholesterol is back to normal, blood pressure is back to normal, everything just seems to be much better and i feel healthier! I'm no longer concerned or even thinking of having a baby, i feel taking care of myself first is most important! I just wanted to spread the motivation in putting yourself first, have a blessingful day <3

Thats great news Glitter. It is always nice to feel good about yourself.

Keep up the good work!:happydance:

Well done Glitter :happydance:

I agree ^^ its def a good thing when you feel good about yourself :)

Thank you ladies, bless your hearts, glad im more healthy, i was a little worried because i have one kidney, all is well now. How are you guys doing? =)

I'm doing good!

I have recently noticed that the first thing I do when I wake up is temp. Then not long after that I got on FF and enter the data. Then it is really easy to get on BNB. So where am I going with this? The last week or so I have just felt the need to focus on God first thing when I wake. As it is now TTC is my prime focus when I wake and usually throughout the day as well. I know somehow if I switch my focus everything else will take care of itself. Not saying I will become pg or anything but if I'm focused on God then it is easier to find his direction.

I'm still mulling this over right now and have not done anything more than trying to intentally put him first.

I think we need to update the title of this thread!
I think we have more :bfp: than that.
Anyone want to help me count?

I got mine after 17 months and a lot of prayer. I don' think it's included. :)

It's been so long since I've been here, a year really! I'm so glad to see all of the babies born and the bfps since I've been gone. May God continue to bless all of you and your families.

I am not sure Southern how many we have had but I don't think mine is counted either.
I come check out this thread but don't post as much. Seems like I am so tired these days all I have energy to do is read. Sorry.
I hope and pray everyone is doing well and God is blessing you and your families.
XXXDebbie

Thanks Blessed. I am hanging on. As of today this is the longest I've ever been pregnant so I am very hopeful we will make it another 16 days. I need to stop counting the days down they seem to go longer this way! LOL! The contractions daily/hourly are getting me so tired and by the end of the day all I want to do is SLEEP. Which isn't fair to dh after he's been at work all day. But such is life right now. I am doing what I need to do to keep this baby in my belly as long as I can.
Blessed how are you doing? Is your body handling this pregnancy alright...no complications? I just seriously do not know how you have the energy to take care of your family and be pregnant. You are Super Mommy.

sweet- lol only by the grace of God hun. no complications and things are going great. we have our 20 week scan next thurs the 27th, so very excited to find out. do you know what gender your having this time around? im sorry your so tired. not long to go now! im feeling great but by the time i get to where you are i will be exhausted for sure. i have had a few braxton hicks that arent painful yet, but will be in a month or two. and starting to have round ligament pain when i move too quickly. nothing major going on here :thumbup:

how is alida and is she ready to be a big sister?

sweet- lol only by the grace of God hun. no complications and things are going great. we have our 20 week scan next thurs the 27th, so very excited to find out. do you know what gender your having this time around? im sorry your so tired. not long to go now! im feeling great but by the time i get to where you are i will be exhausted for sure. i have had a few braxton hicks that arent painful yet, but will be in a month or two. and starting to have round ligament pain when i move too quickly. nothing major going on here :thumbup:

how is alida and is she ready to be a big sister?

Thanks Blessed. Yes Alida is ready to be a big sister, however I don't think she thinks we are serious because we have been asking her that question for months now and she has no concept of time yet! I think she thinks we are full of crap that Baby sister will never get here! LOL! I am going to make a Calendar or Chain so she can start counting the days down with me until baby sister is here. Maybe that will get her excited again??
I had a great day yesterday..no pain and I had energy. Wish it would've lasted! LOL! But I will take it when I can! I wish I would've stayed home and cleaned but instead I took Alida to get Halloween pics made and gave the Nanny the day off. I had a feeling it wouldn't last. Thank goodness I had her come today. Alida had an awful night with nightmares I was up 5 times with her and she finally just stayed up at 430. Then I was up several times with pain/contractions. I was beat today. Got a lot of rest though thanks to the nanny.
I hope this pregnancy is an easy one for you. Your so busy. I hope the pain doesn't last. The round ligament pain seemed to come and go this time for me and wasn't as bad as last time. Same with the coccyx pain. Thankfully!

alida- she sounds so precious!!!! your day yesterday with energy and no pain sounds like nesting to me, and the contractions that kept you up after makes it sound even more so like its about time.

poor baby girl with nightmares.:nope: glad you got some rest today though. hopefully she will have a better night. if you go into labor soon it will be harder if you have been up the whole night before. :hugs:

thank you for your concern, it seems to be going really smooth and easy so far :thumbup:

Ladies I cant believe we will have two more little additions very soon :happydance: well actually I can ;)

we find out the gender in a week eeeeek! im so excited to know:cloud9:

i took a bump pic today at 18+4

0_201110200812_707.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g