TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Hello everyone, i know i have been MIA, work and i've been studyng for my masters as well....not easy at all, but glad to start my mat leave end of next week.

I do remember you all frm time to time and i know that Almighty God is perfecting his promises in our lives. My prayer is before the end of dis yr, God will strengthen our faith & some surprises on d way for many. Pls don't give up or be discouraged. I can quickly share a testimony of a friend of mine who has been ttc....for her she had polycysts, was not ovulatng (despite the medicatn..body not respondng) good news she is now expectng a baby...d miracle of God

I am excited too, having enjoyed a wonderful preg, altho i have dis hips pains dat stops me in my track anywhere...but the it is well.

Madly, pls who are the 2 additions?

Sweet Alida, i pray you have a safe and swift delivery like d hebrew women described in the bible in d book of Exodus. Pls also try and get some rest too.

Blessedmomma, nice bump pic, i don't know how upload mine, i don't know if i have not been given access or smthng.

love to y'all

Lovely bump pic blessedmomma :)

and Kempf hon our two new additions are Sweet Alidas and blessedmommas babes ;) only I should have made that 3 new additions :dohh: crikey your 32+ wks :wacko:

Hi ladies. I haven't been on this week.
We have had a very crazy week.
My pregnant sister was kidnapped by her estranged husband. He was abusive before she left and had been harrassing her. There was a restraining order against him. He was planning a murder suicide!
Praise God he let her go after almost 8 hours of being held at gunpoint.
Well the Judge here put his bond at only $65,000! She told us that if he got out he would kill her and we knew she was right.
After many phone calls and getting the press, and public involved he is now being held on an $850,000 bond!
Please keep my sister and her three children, as well as her unborn child in your prayers. Prayers are the only thing that keep my sister alive and this family together.

I'm adding links to the local news coverage.

Kidnapped pregnant woman found safe

Man accused of abducting wife faces several charges

Kidnap victim and father outraged over suspect's bond

Alleged kidnapper's bond raised

Oh my goodness Southern as I read your post I got a cold shiver :( your poor sister and her babies :cry: I will keep them all in my prayers :hugs:

I'm praying for your whole family and that all of you will be kept safe. :hugs:

Oh, Southern, what a horrible experience for your sister - I'll keep her in my prayers.

Madly, you need to add me into your count too - 4 new additions to this thread!

X

Oh Southern, so sorry to hear that, i lift u & your family up before the Lord especially your sister and her babies. believe the Lord will give his angels charge over them and such occurence will not repeat itself again in Jesus name. Amen

hi ladies! i was exposed to fifth disease which can be fatal to the baby. i had to get some blood work done to see if i have it and if i do it might be a crazy road. they have to keep an eye on baby and might have to check his blood from the cord to see if he has it. if he does and it gets bad he may have to have a blood transfusion through his cord and tummy while im still pregnant with him. if its really bad he may have to have this done many times. im trying not to freak out while waiting for my results to come back. prayers would be greatly appreciated!

hello ladies, i hope you all well, counting our blessings so far as we approach the end of the year 2011. Remember with God nothing shall be impossible.

Blessedmomma, i pray that the healing power of God will radiate and perform a miracle in your womb, the word of God states that He will take sickness out of our midst. I'll be praying for you & d LO.

hi ladies! i was exposed to fifth disease which can be fatal to the baby. i had to get some blood work done to see if i have it and if i do it might be a crazy road. they have to keep an eye on baby and might have to check his blood from the cord to see if he has it. if he does and it gets bad he may have to have a blood transfusion through his cord and tummy while im still pregnant with him. if its really bad he may have to have this done many times. im trying not to freak out while waiting for my results to come back. prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Sending prayers for you and your baby.

Keep us updated.

Gosh, Blessed. I'm sending you some prayers and the thoughts from the rest of the March Mamas.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"