TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Blessed - we are all sending lots of love and wishes your way hun xxxx

thanks ladies!!!!! all your prayers are greatly appreciated and worked marvelously! i found out i tested immune, so i have had this virus before. we gave God so much glory:flower: my lil guy is safe and protected :cloud9:

Great news!

Even more reason to give thanks this Thanksgiving!

Hello. I have been reading your posts and I would really like to join this thread. Prayer is so powerful. Please say prayers for me as I will be saying a prayer for all of you. :flower:

welcome jcorrine. prayer is so very powerful. thank you for yours and i have prayed for you. :hugs:

amen milty! and happy thanksgiving US ladies :happydance:

Blessedmomma I am so happy everything is ok :kiss: I agree prayer is a powerful thing :)

Welcome jcorinne :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

It has been a while, Blessedmomma happy all is well we give glory to God.

Welcome on board Jcorrine & firsttimer. Ladies pls lift me up in your prayers today, i am going in to the hosp to be induced in a few hours and also this through this journey as some of you know, God has indeed been faithful, bringing us to full term, pregnancy free from illness, i praise God...after nearly 6 years of marriage very soon DH & I will meet our precious gift from God. Thanksgiving fills my heart, there is no challenge too great for our God and King.

I will definitely update you all as soon as i can.:hugs:

amen kempf! i give God praise and glory for His great love and work in your life!!!!! prayed for you, He is indeed an awesome God :cloud9:

i have to give Him some praise for our situation as well. our mortgage is 865 a month and we got papers that it was moving up to 1044 a month. i just knew God was gonna do something about it for us so we prayed and decided to stay faithful and not stress about it. my DH called and they made a mistake! God is so faithful to take care of us!!!! im in awe of His awesome love for us :flower:

like the old song says...May Jesus hold your hand

good luck Kempf. I have said a prayer and will continue to until we have an update that your miracle has safely arrived.

kempf, thinking of you and praying that all is well. Please update us when you can.

I don't know if I've mentioned this on this thread or not but along with TTC my DH and I are also going though the adopion process. We were planning to go through DHS and had started the process through them. However, we have been made aware of a situation in our local church and may now go through a private adoption that way.

I'm tell you all this because I would ask that you all pray for this family as my heart is breaking for them now. Three very young childern had their father die in an accident and then their mother with an illness. Their aunt adopted them and then a year later found out she had cancer. They have now stoped all treament on the aunt and do not believe she has long. :cry:

I ask that you will pray for their family and for mine for us to make the right decision.

Thank you laddies I appreciate you.

I've been looking for a christian group that believes in prayers. How is everybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->