TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

With all the threads going on about what to do to get pregnant, what to eat, what to use, what not to eat. I haven't seen one on prayer.

I'd like to start a thread where we can post our requests and pray for each other.

I think prayer is one of the most important things to do while trying to conceive.

If anyone would like prayer please post in this thread, I'll make sure to pray for you! Please remember me also in your prayers!

:friends:

Sorry to pop in i hope my being here doesnt upset any of you! but i wish this thread was around while i was TTC! i agree PRAYER is so powerful! it's what got us thur! i wasn't ovulating and my Dh was in and out underway making things even harder! but by the stroke of God i spontaneously ovulated on my own im guessing sometime before my DH left for underway(i wasnt tracking that month i just gave it up to God,yeah i know DONT bite my head off im sure u all are sick of hearing that i know i was! its easier said then done!!):happydance: i give ALL the glorly to God! i wouldnt be where i am today if not from him! and i will keep all of you guys in my prayers:hugs: Just remember God is never Late, Never early Hes always right on Time! Let go and Let God! :hugs: im praying and Rooting for you All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That it so lovely hon and I am so pleased for you! I am weaving faith and I know our time will come really soon along with all my bnb Ladies on this thread!

This is by no means to insult or point fingers at anyone, but I just want to thank the BnB girls who make a conscious effort to capitalize God and Lord. I'm sure that some of the uncapitalized spellings are unintentional but I just feel that any written word about God and Jesus should be a conscious effort. God bless everyone to get :bfp: this coming cycle!

i do try to, but i have bad joints and even typing is painful only fingers! sorry, i agree and will try harder xxx

Schnoodle, thank you for your post and I'm sorry about your joints, that has to be very frustrating. I'm going to do a special prayer for you that you find relief from that ailment.

With all the threads going on about what to do to get pregnant, what to eat, what to use, what not to eat. I haven't seen one on prayer.

I'd like to start a thread where we can post our requests and pray for each other.

I think prayer is one of the most important things to do while trying to conceive.

If anyone would like prayer please post in this thread, I'll make sure to pray for you! Please remember me also in your prayers!

:friends:

Sorry to pop in i hope my being here doesnt upset any of you! but i wish this thread was around while i was TTC! i agree PRAYER is so powerful! it's what got us thur! i wasn't ovulating and my Dh was in and out underway making things even harder! but by the stroke of God i spontaneously ovulated on my own im guessing sometime before my DH left for underway(i wasnt tracking that month i just gave it up to God,yeah i know DONT bite my head off im sure u all are sick of hearing that i know i was! its easier said then done!!):happydance: i give ALL the glorly to God! i wouldnt be where i am today if not from him! and i will keep all of you guys in my prayers:hugs: Just remember God is never Late, Never early Hes always right on Time! Let go and Let God! :hugs: im praying and Rooting for you All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your kind words. And congrats to you!
I'm glad God answered your prayers. I know in His time He will answer all of ours.

Schnoodle, thank you for your post and I'm sorry about your joints, that has to be very frustrating. I'm going to do a special prayer for you that you find relief from that ailment.

thankyou hunny xxx praying for your bfp for you xx

I am weaving faith and so very much hoping you find the thread not just for me but for all of my bnb Ladies. The Ladies on this thread are so deserving and this thread is such a loving place to visit!

Dear God thank you for this thread and the ladies on this site. Its a good feeling to put you into the center of my life; your grace and mercy keeps us going! Thank you for everything and please pull these ladies out of troublesome times with conceiving, make them healthy through your miracles, bless us all with health, happiness, and a baby :baby:(and/or many babies) Have a blessingful day/evening/night everyone! :hugs:

Great scriptures for us to remember while in our TTC Journey.

Psalm 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Hebrews 11:11-12 By faith Abraham, even though he was past age—and Sarah herself was barren—was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise. And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore.

Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Psalm 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass."

Lord,i just ask that you bless each and every one of us on this thread with a bfp this cycle, what an amazing gift that woulod be.

Lord i ask you to watch over my husband as he starts his new job, i pray that it goes well for him and soon feels settled.

Father i also pray you give me the strength to cope with what will be a very challenging few weeks for me personally, i ask for your strength and guidance and that you give me peace, not just for me, but for the other person involved too lord, that it wont hurt them too much and give themj thestrength to carry on too.

God, belss all the ladies on this beautiful loving thread, may we all come to know you more and more each day, and contin ue to be blessed by your love.

amen

:flower:Dear God, I just wanted to thank you for giving me another day to live, another day to make goals and achieve them, another day to try to become a better person, thanks for giving me the patience in taking care of two sick parents, thanks for leading me to this site because I always smile, learn, and laugh with the sweetest, funny, and actual caring people who are on the same boat. I just wanted to say it feels good to sign on and have wonderful people like you guys as a part of my life! :flower:

Trying---I see you are entering your fertile period! Praying for you Hun!

And also for everyone else!

amen sweetie.

Lord, thankyou for guiding and giving Tryingforababyy strength in what must be a very difficult time, i pray you continue to bless her and you shine your love down on her and her family. I pray you bless madlyttc, babyaniese, and southerngal2 for being so loving, caring, encouraging and so inspiring to me (and on all the ladies and their families on bnb,particularly this thread)

Amen

I pray for all my bnb Ladies (with special prayers for my bnb Ladies on this thread!) and want you to know that I am weaving the faith daily as I promised I would and that I hope you will find the thread and give generously the gift of a child and the joy of motherhood to each and every one of us!

I know this may take some time and that you will give at your own pace but I pray in the meantime for patience and the never ending love and friendship which is recieved and bestowed upon this thread!

Thank you! Yes I am entering my fertile period! :happydance:The drawers are fully stocked with OPK'S, lol. Thank you Southerngal2 for starting this thread, and thanks to all others for being a part of it and part of my daily smiles. :flower:

I am praying for Lianne right now! I am weaving faith everything will turn out just right for her and her beloved family....I think ykwim Lord and I am sure you are aware Lianne and her DH are very deserving of holding this baby in their arms!

Please look after her (especially Friday!)

Amen

morning ladies,cd3 for me.i just want to wish you all lots of luck on your tcc journey and may you all be blessed with a sticky bean real soon.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->