TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

You put tears in my eyes MADLYTTC you are such a sweetheart :hugs:along with Schnoodle, Babyanise, Southerngal2, and the rest of you (sorry list is long), you know im taking care of my mother who is battling breast cancer, im also taking care of my father who is in critical condition, I'm newly married, and I'm hanging on to every bit of hope and faith because God does not forsaken us therefore, im not going to give up on anything I'm trying to achieve, I'm glad i stay positive and its his mercy and grace that keeps me going. Thank you for your sweet prayer and many thanks to the rest of you. I feel with you guys, and I read your posts and frustrations, and I sincerely ask God to grant you anything your hearts desire! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lord i just ask you watch over us all on this thread and help us to cope with the battles we are all fighting at the moment. i ask you bless tryingforababyy with strength and hope and love, and give her the courage to get through a really difficult time, give her the strength to carry on, knowing she can turn to you and you can bless her with your prescence in her life.

Lord bless madyttc with a littkle wiggle lord, she so deserves and wants it as do all the ladies on here and in this thread. we are at your mercylord and wepray that the path you have set down for us is full of your love, full of hope and full of lots of babies.

amen.

you ladies are a inspiration to me. thankyou. xx

You put tears in my eyes MADLYTTC you are such a sweetheart :hugs:along with Schnoodle, Babyanise, Southerngal2, and the rest of you (sorry list is long), you know im taking care of my mother who is battling breast cancer, im also taking care of my father who is in critical condition, I'm newly married, and I'm hanging on to every bit of hope and faith because God does not forsaken us therefore, im not going to give up on anything I'm trying to achieve, I'm glad i stay positive and its his mercy and grace that keeps me going. Thank you for your sweet prayer and many thanks to the rest of you. I feel with you guys, and I read your posts and frustrations, and I sincerely ask God to grant you anything your hearts desire! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

im sorry about your mum,my mum had cancer,in her bowel and she had the tratment everyday for 6 weeks and when she went to see if it had worked it had,all gone but they found she had liver cancer so she had an opp this yr and so far she is doing well,just before this she had a stroke but she is getting there,she can walk again now and all the time she was going threw this i was the only 1 who believed she would pull threw and i was right,they all kept telling me to prepare for the worst but oh no,i knew diff.im sending all my prayers to you and your family.lots of love and hugs to you as you are a very special lady.:hugs::kiss:

im sorry about your mum,my mum had cancer,in her bowel and she had the tratment everyday for 6 weeks and when she went to see if it had worked it had,all gone but they found she had liver cancer so she had an opp this yr and so far she is doing well,just before this she had a stroke but she is getting there,she can walk again now and all the time she was going threw this i was the only 1 who believed she would pull threw and i was right,they all kept telling me to prepare for the worst but oh no,i knew diff.im sending all my prayers to you and your family.lots of love and hugs to you as you are a very special lady.:hugs::kiss:

im praying for you all, and your families x

I love this thread Ladies, it feels like home to me :hugs::kiss::hugs:

What an amazing bunch of inspirational strong and caring women :friends: I know that each and every one of us will get our dream real soon :thumbup: I am a firm believer that good things come to those who wait and I also believe you should never give up on a dream.....I dont believe any of you Ladies will and thats what will win in the end....God loves a trier and keep on trying we all will!

I dont think theres a more deserving bunch of Ladies and I know every single one of you will make an amazing mummy when the time comes :baby:

Oh Mighty Lord, we thank for the little miracles that you do and the trials we go through. Help us to understand and accept the things we cannot change, give us strength to overcome life's hurdles. Bless these wonderful women at BnB and all women who struggle with the challenges that are presented to them. Give peace and comfort to us and our families. Today I need you more than ever to accept the path you want me to follow. We do all things in Your name. Amen.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: You guys are the best! Believe me I try my best but sometimes I have my down time. Sometimes we gatta stop what we are doing and count our blessings, we can always be thankful even for the little things in life, this method is relaxing and keeps you in the appreciative mode. A healthy mind creates a healthy body and a healthy soul. I pray to God to give you guys little miracles of your own! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sitting at work with tears in my eyes at all the love and faith on this thread!:cry:

My coworkers are going to think I've gone insane!

Dear girls, I pray that we are blessed with healthy and beautiful children, and that everyone around us is happy and healthy.

sorry in advance for the personal selfish prayer ladies

lord i pray you give me the strength to stand up for what i believe in and do something for myself, not my mother! give me the strength to make this decision and please lord talk to my mother and make her realise i love her very much and am so thankful for what she has done but lord she needs to realise she cant control our deciions and what we do anymore.

i ask in your name lord.

amen

No need to apologise schnoodle hon.....So sorry your mum is being a little hard to live with right now hon! Thinking and praying for you!

I just came across this thread. I love it. May I join you? :flower: :wave:

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for all of the love and support you've allowed us to obtain and give via BnB. Please watch over the girls of this thread and the rest of BnB, give us strength through all of life's hurdles including those of TTC, and bless us as we strive to attain our life's goals, look out for our loved ones, and work on creating families of our own. Please watch over and protect our familes and our other halves. Please bless our marriages and relationships, as they be strained on this journey, and grant us peace with your will and the courage and strength to do all that You would have us do. I pray these things in the Lord's name, Amen.

:hugs: Thanks for the prayers guys.

dear lord,im feeling a bit sad this morning so please give me the strength to overcome my sadness and enjoy the day ahead.please bless all the lovely ladies on this thread.amen.

Please lord give strength to my friends on BnB and give BFP to all.
Also give strength to my SIL family who lost someone yesterday.

But for now, please look upon me and see the pain in my heart. Put the smile back on my face and bless me with the baby I long to hold. Give me the 2 lines I desire.

Pray for all

I logged onto my computer to log into this site to log into this thread just to say that you ladies are such a blessing! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->