• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC/Pregnancy while Breastfeeding and Tandem Nursing: Information and Support

Congratulations! Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy! :flower:

Just found out today for sure, I am pregnant and still nursing! (one nurse said that I had to quit though-I am gonna stick with my baby and bump ladies who show proof that you can!)

Highly recommend Adventures in Tandem Nursing, heaven :flower:

Congrats and best of luck!

Congrats Heaven! Glad you know for sure now :flower:

The nurse told me I will have to quit nursing b/c it takes from the baby...

Not gonna though.

The nurse told me I will have to quit nursing b/c it takes from the baby...

Not gonna though.

Load. Of. Crap. :haha: You do not have to stop. Just make sure you are eating healthy. Your LO still needs the BM too!

Congrats on the BFPs!!! H&H 9 months!

Question for you ladies:

When do you get sore nipples? I've been having nipple soreness for about a week. I;ve had cramps, bloating, and increased cm the last few days too. We are ttc, but I have had no postpartum AF yet. I've tested and BFN. Do you get any of these symptoms around AF time? Or ov time? Or only when pregnant? I was hopeful I was pregnant, but the BFNs make me think otherwise. Maybe my body is finally gearing up to get AF and ovulate again?

Thanks

I'm so confused because I get sore nipples when I'm about to start AF. A new thing this cycle is aversion. I don't want to breastfeed him. We only DTD once so I dunno, lol!

I got pretty tender around ovulation and also a couple of days before/during AF. I had a couple of months of 'phantom' cycles before AF finally showed up, and I had sore phases then. Hope it's a sign of pregnancy for you though! Good luck!

I'm so confused because I get sore nipples when I'm about to start AF. A new thing this cycle is aversion. I don't want to breastfeed him. We only DTD once so I dunno, lol!

it only takes once! Or in our case twice!! Hope it passes for you.

HCG blood shows no pregnancy. Got results today. Thanks for all of your support ladies.

Oh ladies...I'm so so sick today it's unreal :( Been sick 6 times so far today and feel like I'm going to go again....I don't remember ever being this bad with Verity...I keep crying and am just feeling so sorry for myself today :cry: Poor Verity gets really upset when I'm sick and just looks so concerned for me. Have any of you found ms to be worse with the second pg? I really hope it eases up soon don't know how much more I can take. I keep telling myself that sickness is good but I just want it to go...

Sorry for moaning - please tell me I'll be ok! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->