TTC/Pregnancy while Breastfeeding and Tandem Nursing: Information and Support

Definitely looks positive to me! Let us know how this morning's test goes!

That looks like an early BFP to me. Hope the line gets darker!

I was so excited to do a test this morning. I ended up getting the biggest fattest negative i've ever seen! I couldn't even pretend there was even a hint of a second line :cry:

I'm gutted...and confused :nope:

I know how you feel. I had a definate line, within the time limit, on Thursday afternoon. Got a proper white negative yesterday morning. :hugs::dohh:

:hugs: I'm so thankful for all you lovely ladies! It's nice to know i'm not the only one :flower:

Sorry for then BFN's OLB and Span :hugs:

Do you feel crampy or life AF is just about to start at all OLB? If you had a line like that and now it has gone maybe it was a chemical pregnancy? In the same situation though I would probably want to convince myself it was an evap rather than drive myself crazy :hugs:

I got the :witch: yesterday so I have had a textbook cycle which is something to be please about I guess :flower: Lots of ovulation and sticky :dust: to all of us with crappy BFNs lately xxx

On that exact sam ekind of test I had what I was sure was a BFP the other day too. I even took a pic to show mu friend and she could see it. And since then I have gone nuts testing only to get BFN after BFN.
I keep saying I wont use internet cheapies again, but I test so often that I'd spend a stupid amount on tests if I didnt LOL

So sorry to hear about the BFNs. Lots of :hugs: to you ladies.

Sorry to hear about the confusing tests ladies! I would be so excited to get a line, then even more devastated for it to be BFN after seeing a line! :hugs:

Its so annoying isnt it. And I asked on a page on facebook and everyone was like "a line is a line, you cant get a false positive"

Tonight I have sore boobs, but then again my 2 year old has been man handling them a bit today LOL

Sorry for then BFN's OLB and Span :hugs:

Do you feel crampy or life AF is just about to start at all OLB? If you had a line like that and now it has gone maybe it was a chemical pregnancy? In the same situation though I would probably want to convince myself it was an evap rather than drive myself crazy :hugs:

I got the :witch: yesterday so I have had a textbook cycle which is something to be please about I guess :flower: Lots of ovulation and sticky :dust: to all of us with crappy BFNs lately xxx

I was feeling like my AF was coming any day until about 4 days ago. Strangely the cramps stopped when my LG got sick and started to nurse through out the day and night.
I was hoping that the cramps had been implantation pain but obviously not :nope:

My OH keeps asking me to take another test tomorrow just in case but I really don't want to see that lonely line all over again.

Argh, this TTC thing is driving me mad already!!

Question for those who are pregnant:
My LO only nurses about 3 times a day, and my nipples were sore for a few days after my BFP... but nothing now? When can I expect the sore nipples to kick in full time? Makes me a little nervous that it just stopped hurting all of a sudden.
And are any of you COMPLETELY exhausted?? Seems like in the afternoons, I can barely hold my head up (that never happened with my other pregnancies). I notice after I take my prenatals, I get some energy... but doesn't last long. :flower:

I have not breastfed through pregnancy yet but with my last pregnancy I was so incredily tired. I couldnt actually sit down in the afternoons because if I did I would fall asleep before I even realised and be woken to "Mummy, its still morning time you cant sleep now!"

Oh and its not looking great for me. I have really bad cramps today. Worse than usual but I think being so late thats probably to be expected.

My LO only nurses about 3 times a day, and my nipples were sore for a few days after my BFP... but nothing now? When can I expect the sore nipples to kick in full time? Makes me a little nervous that it just stopped hurting all of a sudden.
And are any of you COMPLETELY exhausted?? Seems like in the afternoons, I can barely hold my head up (that never happened with my other pregnancies). I notice after I take my prenatals, I get some energy... but doesn't last long. :flower:
I get sore nipples from time to time, more so in second tri than first. The tiredness is awful. I wish I could say otherwise but I'm completely floored. I'm waiting to find out what my iron levels are. It probaby doesn't help that ds is not even 9 months yet and doesn't sleep through. I nap when he naps whereas before I would do housework.

Hi ladies, TTC cycle 4 for me now. :flower:

My last one was a really good cycle with an 11-12 day LP, totally normal for me! :yipee:

LO is still having at least 3 BFs in every 24 hours, but has decided to sleep in his own room now (his choice not mine!) so no more hourly night nursing! I'm sad in a way, he's growing up so fast.. but happy if he's happy.:cloud9:

Oh and hubbys got a week off around my ov time this month, good timing...
looking forward to that, especially now we have our bedroom back...he he :devil: :haha:

I don't think there's a set rule for soreness. Mine came and went. I don't think I got much pain until about 8 weeks or so, but even then, it wasn't bad.

I found 1st tri incredibly exhausting. There was a point every day at around 3 when I felt like I'd suddenly put on a suit of armour I felt so weighed down! It improved for me in 2nd tri, and is gradually returning now.

Congratulations by the way! :flower:

I don't think there's a set rule for soreness. Mine came and went. I don't think I got much pain until about 8 weeks or so, but even then, it wasn't bad.

I found 1st tri incredibly exhausting. There was a point every day at around 3 when I felt like I'd suddenly put on a suit of armour I felt so weighed down! It improved for me in 2nd tri, and is gradually returning now.

Congratulations by the way! :flower:

Thanks so much! My tiredness is exactly the same... but it starts at 1 :dohh: I told my DH, it must be twins I'm so exhausted! He said it's because I'm still nursing this time. Twins. That's a scary thought, lol.

I got sore nipples for just a couple of days after my BFP, but so far its disappeared and not come back. (Knock on wood!) I have gotten some exhaustion, but I think its more due to the flu than being pregnant. First weeks were tough, though. I think I got more exhausted during my second pregnancy than this one.

My AF returned today. I've never been so happy to see it :blush: I may not have been pregnant but at least now I know my body is going in the right direction.
Things should be a lot easy to keep track of now :)

Now I need to learn all these TTC terms! Is this CD1?

Congrats austinsmom! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->