TTC. Previously on depo

Flomomof1

Reaction score
So my husband and have been TTC. We have a 3 year old daughter. She'll bs 4 next month. We didn't want to conceive until we got married. Which was Oct 2014. I've been on depo since June/July 2012 and my last shot was due on our wedding date October 25,2014, which I did not take. I disn't get a period until November 27th,2014. And I have been having them very normally. I've taken the ovulation tests and a few have been positive these last couple of months and we "had fun" about every other day during the fertile week. And on the estimated date of ovulation. I know they say it can take about 6 months to 2 years to get pregnant after the shot. Just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences or how long it took to get pregnant after the shot.

I just had a positive ov test yesterday. So hoping this time it happens. Fingers and toes crossed
Thanks in advance.

Hey girl, I'm going through a similiar experience as you. I had a miscarriage last Feb. and had my last (it was my second) shot of depo on May 2nd, 2014. My husband and I got married on July 19 and thought we would be able to start trying in August...

Welp, I had a 2 day "period" in August and then didn't have one again untill October. Then "regularly" every 30-35 days I would have 2 or 3 days of spotting. THEN, January 3rd I got my first real period!! Feb. 9th came and I had another real period.. 5 days of actual menstrual bleeding. I got a smiley face on my clearblue digital ovulation kit on CD 16 but then my period started again on March 9th.

SO, this past month I've had my first 28 day period since my miscarriage!! I'm debating whether or not I should use my expensive digital OPK again this month... but I'm feeling oh so positive now!!

So technically my husband and I have been trying for 7 months (this will be the eighth) but only 5 cycles because of weird periods.

Pray for me...I'm praying for you, girl <3

It's so disheartening to get your period or see a BFN, month after month...but stay postiive and remember that this will all be worth the wait.

XOXOXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->