ttc really want a buddy!

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
hi I'm Cath 22 not married but been with my partner nearly 3 years and we're ttc#1. i'm on my first cycle atm CD29 and had one bfn so far. Just waiting for AF to arrive and if she doesn't in the next two weeks (was prone to longer cycles before the pill) will do another test. Could really use a buddy as it is all one big secret atm so would be nice to have someone to share the journey with. Have started a ttc journal..xxx

well it's hard to say because have been on the pill for two years but before the pill my cycle tended to be about 35 days so was probably over eager testing on day 28! x

Good luck to you.. I've been trying for 3 months now and I have PCOS. Before that my cycle wasn't regular but since I've started taking meds and Ive also been taking Clomid..so for the past 3 months , my period has been regular for the first time since I was 13 heheeh I guess just need to be patient but its so hard though!! :hugs:

Start recording when you get your period..my Dr always scolds me when I don't and start noticing the discharge you get heeheh sorry if too much info!!:winkwink:

Take Care
xoxox

hehe no that's fine. Yeah I intend to record them meticulously from my next AF. Good luck to you!xx

Hi Cath,

Me and my partner are also TTC #1 atm, finished my pill just over 2 weeks ago now and hoping AF arrived in 2 weeks times so that I can start to record how long my cycles are or even better doesn't arrive at all and we get very lucky :)
Hope you don't wait to long for the positive result x

thanks tinkerbell...hope u get v v lucky! Xxx

Hi Tinkerbell...you'll be checking a PT on Jan 4th? Good Luck!!

KittieCat- I read your journal. I do have a journal that I try and update but its not on this website . It's ..https://community.babycenter.com/journal/carababyfever? .

aww ok cara I'll check that out soon hopefully! I did have another journal on another forum but they didn't have so many users am finding this one a lot better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->