TTC Rehab - Come and join the crazy ladies!

I'm officially mental.

I was doing crafts with the kids today - my own son and one girl that I childmind. We were making shields for Father's Day on Sunday (I will post a link to my website if anyone wants to see them) Just as my wee one was finish his for DH, I came over all tearful and had to beat a swift retreat to the bathroom to cry. Why? Because I had hoped I would be signing his Father's day card from me, Euan and a Bump.

Yay, come join us!!

cd 60 .... woah there, whats your story?? xxx

Yay, come join us!!

cd 60 .... woah there, whats your story?? xxx

Hee hee - it's impressive. I came off the pill in January, I had a withdrawl bleed, a long cycle, a period and then naff all. Nothing. Blood work is normal but my LH/FSH ratio isn't ideal so I'm waiting to see the gynae to see what the story is. The suspicion is mild polycystic ovaries, but it could just be a "simple" case of amenorrhea.

I suppose I should take it down really as it's only been counting how long it is since I started taking my BBT on GP's orders. In actuality I haven't had a period since... March.

:hi: Fluffette, welcome to rehab :D

I wrote out a card for my Dad earlier, and I had a moment because I had hoped that I'd be able to write one to my OH from bump :(

No AF since March?! :wacko: :shock:

hey ladies, just popping on real quick before i have my bath hehe..

welcome to the TTC Rehab fluffette!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies - for a bunch of crazies, you sure are a a friendly lot!

Aw Fluff I have PCOS too and its a pain in the butt .... i take my temps and it does help me know whats going on! Definitely worth seeing the gyne though and getting help, usually they make you wait ages so its good you are getting in there early!

Rachael, aw i had exactly the same thought earlier, i was hoping that i could have been giving Ben a fathers day card this year from beany but it wasnt meant to be :cry: .... next year we WILL be writing them!!! :mail:

Watching Peter Andre (LUSH) and then off to bed, glad its friday tomorrow xxx

im so tired ladies, i have a 15 hour shift tomorrow, off saturday working sunday!!! :dohh:

this crazy lady is off to the land of nod!!!

nighty night!!! :hugs:

Nighty night Xenia :sleep:

I'll probably not be around much tomorrow, OH has taken the day off as he's working overtime again on Saturday, and he's on about going into Durham. I'll be around Saturday instead though since he'll be working :haha:

Gahh i wish you could come to canvey island with shona and clobo!!

It would be good to have an official rehab session :rofl:

It could involve retail therapy ( shopping for rainbow jackets lol) plenty of decaf coffee and a good old bitching session over TTC!! :haha:

See personally, I think you and Cloey should come to the North East :thumbup: then we can go to the Metro Centre for retail therapy, decaff coffee and bitching :thumbup:

Yep we are rather spread out arent we! :dohh:

Why dont you all come to Ibiza with me next week instead?? :plane: I cannot wait for my holibobs! Bit worried about getting my bikini on, got a blobby belly, think the mc and PCOS are causing quite a bit of bloating although the acupuncture is deffo helping!!

Bless Ben, he told me id look beautiful anyway .... just hope i ovulate very soon and then we can get lots of holiday :sex: .... cant believe Im actually trying NOT to get pregnant this cycle!!

Such is life .... :grr:

Mwah to my girlies xxx

I'll just dig my passport out cloey lol!

Must be so frustrating to be trying NOT to get pregnant :hugs:

Hope you ov soon xxx

Tell me about it, we were just getting into :sex: again and now we have to stop .... really hope i ovulate over the weekend so that we can have some :sex: on holiday!!

Oh yes must remember to pack passport!! Im going to really miss BnB on holiday, hope the hotel has wifi!!!!!! :wacko:

xxx

Hope you ov soon then there can be plenty of holiday :sex:

I also hope the hotel has wifi, I think I would go crazy without BnB :dohh: xxx

I know, can you imagine how many posts ill have to read through if i cant get on for a week!! They must have an internet cafe i can get to!!:comp:

I am SO glad its the weekend ... busy day today, visiting my friend, then wax for holiday :flasher: and then pooch-sitting for my sister for a few hours, then out to the pub later for an hour!!

Phew, tomorrow is packing day!!

Come on you eggs or there is going to be trouble :trouble:!!!!

Mwah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->