TTC round #2

MrUk

Reaction score
Hi all hope you're all good and well.

We hoped and thought we were pregnant last time around but sadly not, we didnt 'try' last month but have been trying this month again.
We've charted temps and used smart phone apps to help us out with the process. Anyway...

Oh ovulated on the 5th according to our calculations, we did the deeds on the 4.5.6.7th (just listing the ones that count...)
4 days ago my oh was complaining of sore/fuller boobs, said she's been to pee lots more than usual, she's had a butterfly kinda feeling for a few days now. She also is saying that she has a 'feeling' that something is going on in her belly which is weird cos I've had a feeling since last Monday that we have got lucky!!

Because I don't produce a huge amount, she's had her legs in the air for about 10 minutes to help the swimmers in the right direction.
She's also been exhausted the past few days and 2 people at work have told her to take pregnancy tests lol!

Yesterday she was complaining of lower back ache and had some twinges/cramps . Also has a white milky discharge and her appetite cones and goes.
I'm not as excited as last time but have a feeling.. Hmm

5 days till AF arrives

Thank you emmalou :)

Just a quick update, my OH says shes had cramps again today and a bit of spotting.

We do work together and everyone at work has mentioned at how "glowing" she is looking.

I've cut the booze out and started to eat even more healthy also cut down the caffeine and hopefully its paid off this month.. eek

Good luck!!! Nice to see a man taking such an interest in the ttc process.

I hope you are successful.

Thanks you cookie, It's something I know very little about and I want to be involved in whatever is going on. I want to know every little thing oh is experiencing and want to be 100% involved :)

If you don't get pregnant this month you could try to help your :spermy: by taking a supplement. My DH takes FertilAid for Men which helps with motility, morphology and overall sperm count. The ingredients are like a multi vitamin with some extras for male fertility. The life cycle of sperm is 77 days so best to take it for 3 months.

I'm not sure I've heard of that or it's available here in NZ? I've been reading on how to improve quality and best foods to eat and avoid and have been doing that for a month now.
Plus with oh keeping her legs in the air for a little bit seems to be helping things out but will see what's gonna happen. :)

Just wanted to update....

AF is due today, oh ovulated friday 5th, we did a test yesterday morning which was negative.

Symptoms are still sore boobs to touch
Weird gurgling noises and a 'butterfly' feeling in her tummy
A few stomach cramps yesterday
13 trips to the toilet
White discharge
1.8kg weight gain from ovulation - Now
Super tired come 4pm onwards

Will see what the day turns up and AF rears her ugly head. Dont fancy going any buying more tests for them to be negative :(

Hi MrUk,

First off, well done for what you're doing! If I tried to get my fiancé on here, he'd run a mile, haha. It's very clear that you support your OH :)

She's 15 dpo (days past ovulation) now, and according to this: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=15 , a lot of women would have a positive test or even a very faint positive.

Sounds like she has all the symptoms (I have most of them too, but I'm only 8dpo). AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be the same, so are your OH's cramps different to her usual AF cramps? I guess all you can do is wait it out til AF arrives or she gets a positive pregnancy test.

Good luck, I hope you guys get your :bfp: this cycle!

<3

Also, if this isn't your month, your OH could buy a pack of strips from eBay for testing next month. You can have some Clearblue or First Response as a back up, but internet cheapies are great because they're more sensitive than Clearblue, and cheaper.

Thanks wildworld, AF reared its ugly head overnight so not pregnant again this month.

Just a bit, ok a lot, confused.. We did everything right and some things different but for the positive side of it..

She did say the cramps were different to her usual feelings but guess they wasnt eh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->