ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

I'm completely demoralised. Huge temp dip this morning, meant to be 4 DPO… FF removed my crosshairs and now says it doesn't know if/when I ovulated. What a waste of a cycle.

I don't have high enough temps and think that I have really low progesterone.

x

Im going to wait until my dr appt in two weeks then im likely going to start pogesterone cream on my own.. But letting this cycle do its thing without interfering.

Tuesday, hold it out, this happened for you last cycle too remember? You have your appt next week, and you have me witing on the bfn side if thats the case. Enjoy your wine today xo

No, first time this happened Mississ, I haven't lost crosshairs before, nor had such a huge drop at only 4 dpo, so it is out of the ordinary!

I did wonder that! Oh how I wish I had started temping way earlier so I didn't just have ONE other cycle to compare it to.

We'll try to forget about it for today. I'm going to go have a nap, and then my cousin and her husband are coming over for vegan pizza night!!! <3 I am 100% she's not pregnant, she said she's bringing wine. If she is, I'll collapse.

That makes me sound crazy, wishing people not pregnant. But I think you know what I mean?

don't worry, I'm sure I can speak for everyone here and say we understand what you mean.
Also your temp drop could be an implantation drop? Last month FF removed my crosshair too, didn't know what to think.. this month is weird too since I got + opl and ewc after FF says I o'd..
Welln lets wait together and see !

A temp drop around 4-5 dpo is normal as the corpus luteum takes over producing the progesterone. If you have a rise and it goes back up tomorrow I'd say you have ovulated. I've learnt not to look at a single temp and try to analyse it anymore, they only make sense when you have the full picture at the end of the cycle. I know it's near impossible but if you can just record them and don't over analyse because stress at ov time is not good. :hugs:

Just had this nice big long reply typed out and Emma comes and shuts off my computer! So I will try to hit it all again if i can remember.

Tues...i agree with Mrs.W..I think you may just now being O'ing. Oh and I know I love my bff who is 17 weeks pregnant but I hate her at the same time and am avoiding her till I get a better attitude because she doesn't deserve me being a bitch to her bc I can't hold a baby in my uterus.

And yeah I am on the throw my hands up and lets have fun for the summer because I don't care at the moment. I do need to stay positive as i see the negativity is not doing me any good. I need to quit being such a bitch. Ha

Thanks ladies, I know I ovulated 5 days ago, the OPK could not have been more positive, the EWCM was outta control, it just makes sense. I don't think I'm just ovulating now, but I do think I had a CL dip.

I'm going to try to think positively today and think&#8230; I haven't had a dip like that before, perhaps the B6 is balancing my hormones, and they are doing what they should. Perhaps this will mean BFP in the next week. I'm going to try to think like that ONLY because it's too hard not to.

I find it so hard to keep doing this, I know when we should be doing the deed so I can't imagine not "TTC" but just living life again&#8230; not when I want it this badly. x

Tuesday :hugs: your temp went back up so it was likely just a dip. Have a look at charts on ff and you'll see it's very common to have a dip around 4-5dpo, nothing to worry about. I know it's hard, I'm struggling too, I've been ttc since October in total now and with my short lp I don't even have a bfp in sight. It could be a long time, we just have to dust ourselves off and carry on. If you can, maybe a non temping cycle would help bc temping is stressful.

X

It is a little bit, because it adds another dimension to the whole thing. In saying that, I do like having the knowledge. I want to keep going, especially if we are seeing a FS this week, I want to be armed with information in order to get help. I know what you mean though, because it does get me obsessed.

It probably was just a random dip, or oestrogen surge. I am just so damn sick of all this!

I know I have not much to complain about, but having never seen a BFP, it's a bit demoralising to think I won't know, when I want one so badly. x

You will get a bfp Hun. It's unfortunate that it takes a while for some people but it will happen. Don't let not ever having had a bfp get you down. I've had 2 but that isn't helping me right now at all! You assume that because you've been pregnant before you can get pregnant again but that isn't necessarily the case. I can't!

Yeh I know what you mean, temping is good info and as you are seeing the few it's probably good to have it to take with you. See what they say. Just try not to stress over an individual temp as it could mean nothing. :hugs:

Awh Tuesday Hugs Honey. It is so hard to know you can get pregnant and then do it all month every month and get nothing. I hate it too. I hope the FS has good news for you.

Afm, CD15 I think I may be O'ing today or tomorrow lots of EWCM and Low open cervix. I know I have to wait out this cycle but it looks to be promising of AF returning to normal after our MC. I hope so I so am ready to get pregnant.

Tuesday, I absolutely empathize with you :hugs: I've never had a BFP either and have been ttc #1 for 9 months now. I went through a really bad patch between 3-6 months where I was angry at newly pregnant women, I would cry when AF showed up, even spending time with our niece and friends babies was difficult to do... I'm feeling pretty helpless, too, but I guess that's why we're all "here"- so we can have a circle of friends who understand. Right?! :thumbup:

I'm cd 11 today. When I did OPKs, I usually got my positive around cd 14 (even with a short cycle). I have a busy week of after-work things this week, so hopefully we can find some time to DTD in the next few days!

Thanks so much everyone&#8230; you are all very kind and supportive.

Duckie, that's me! I avoid all pregnant people like the plague, and if I think someone is going to say they're pregnant, announce it, or mention TTC, I avoid that too. I am sick of being the "informed" friend without being the mother&#8230; does that make sense? I know too much about TTC, pregnancy, babies, children, without ever having done it myself. And I'm well over it. I just want it to be my turn. A BFP would be the best thing, ever, in the world.

I know it's early on, but every week, every month it doesn't work just gets me down some more.

I haven't spoken to someone who was my best friend for over 8 weeks&#8230; she got pregnant without trying, first cycle. That might make me a bad person, but I just can't do it. BUT I think about where she is at in her pregnancy every damn day and I hate it. I just so badly want it to be me and us.

Sorry for the downer.

ah it's ok, it can't always be positive thoughts and all,and we're all here to support each others. It will happen, it takes up to 1 year in average, so we're still good !
Don't hesitate and talk about anything you want here !

I'm 13 dpo according to FF ( well longer LP!) but according to me, I would be 10 or 11 dpo. So I'm waiting to see. Af should arrive on the 4th if I have a 26 days cycle...
FF really wants me to have a 10 days LP, lol, so it says AF should have been arrived according to it... but I don't trust it! I had 4 26 days cycles and 1 30 days one... So I believe I have 26 days cycle now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->