ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Tuesday, that's very nice to read all that hope ! It makes me feel better actually. CD18 here, FF says I'm 7 Dpo but I don't trust it, lol. If AF shows, I'm call the doctor, since he told me to after 6 month trying. sigh... not looking forward to it.

MrsW, I think you and I are like an in sync pair. It is pretty weird actually. Went to the bathroom around lunch... Some brown cm.. By 3pm I was wiping pink. Pretty sure it will be fully af by this evening. Not even getting the two days of pre spotting! Which means my lp dropped to 8 days? Dont get it ither because my temp stayed high this morning.. Even when I turned on my ac around midnight when I woke up sweating and had to puke. What the hell is going on with me?

So sorry AF found you again mrs. W and Mississippi :-( Sending hugs your way.

Lola, I hope your doctor has a helpful suggestion or two for you. Be sure to let us know!

I'm debating about going back to OPKs and BBTs this cycle... Seems like it stressed me out before, but now that it's been a few cycles, maybe I should give it a whirl again? Then again with only 24-26 day cycles, I can pretty much guess when the fertile time is, right?!

missi, that's confusing...8 Dpo is very short.. what about now, is it AF? one of my friend got her period the 1st month of pregnancy.. now she's 7 months pregnant. But I have no idea if it was real AF of just brown spotting.. I should ask her.

I wish the drs here would help after 6 months of ttc, I've been told 2 years which is ridiculous. It's obvious there's an issue before then! Especially when my last 2 pregnancies were in month 1 of ttc?!

Mississippi I hope yours isn't af :-( but iuf it is, yep we've had exactly the same cycle. Either it's ib and the being sick & hot are pregnancy symptoms or you have a nasty bug and maybe that bough af on? I still feel really rough, going to the drs today as my throat is agony. Ill raise my 7-8 day lp this cycle while I'm there.

My af is still here but it's very very light.

Ducki it's hard isn't it. I find temping stressful too. My drs advice was ditch all
That and have regular sex all month. Not sure I can do it though!!

Good luck Lola I hope af doesn't show but at least if she does your dr will help!

Thank you for being so positive Tuesday xx

<3 to everyone - it's funny how positive I am for other people but when it comes to myself, Negative Nelly!

I am at CD 22 - no clear ovulation shift at all, I know I ovulated, I've had lots of EWCM and a blazing OPK yesterday but perhaps that means I ovulated today? Shit, I don't know. I don't know anything.

All I know is that I'm 8 days away from AF and I can't do much about that other than keep popping those B6 and vitamins and hope that it does something! I hate waiting for the thermal shift, it's the worst.

Mississ, I really hope it's IB. I hope the sickness is something! If not, I've had something similar. I thought I was pregnant because I had to get up IN THE NIGHT to throw up. I couldn't sleep after that and Googled till almost dawn about people getting BFPs after one random spew at midnight. I think it was just stress. Or something I ate. Either way, it sucked.

Mrs W, I cannot believe they say 2 years over there! It's one year here. I think it's BS. We should be able to get checked and tested any damn time we want. We are having an appt next Tuesday - I'll test before then as AF is due the next day - with a FS to go over some possibilities, I just want simple tests like bloods, SA, just to be sure we're all good. We are paying for it but!
There's no way I'd want to wait 2 years. I reckon demand to be seen. Other pregnancies were 1st month and you've had your loss too... would they listen to you do you think?

X

Aw, Mrs. W.. I really think you should test if your period is unusually light. Not Knowing is the hardest part, ain't it ladies?

I went in for follicular monitoring this cycle after my 1st round of clomid, which seemed not to work and I O'd on my own on CD22 (usual). :| now waiting it out to test. I have eased on the temping because I stressed so much last few cycles over temp drop.

hi mol :flower: how long have you been ttc and why did you start the clomid? i ask because my doc gave me 2 rounds of clomid for cycle 6 and 7 because of my short LP. didn't seem to do the job for me, but it definitely changed my AF! just curious what your background was, i hope its a successful trial for you! :thumbup:

This is my 2nd round TTCing after a loss earlier, and we have been at it for 6 cycles. I O late - cd 22 or later and have an LP of 10-11 days, so I was prescribed clomid but it didn't seem to work.. How did it alter your cycles, Duckie?

the clomid lengthened my cycle by 1-2 days (27 days instead of 25-26). i still had my +OPK on cd14 (tho i think i O somewhere closer to 15-16), so it lengthened the LP by the 1-2 days. still pretty short of an LP at 9-10 days.

the period i had after each of those rounds of clomid was longer, heavier and more painful than the previous ones were, or the one i had this last time. (not to mention the hot flashes i had at night!) i decided not to try a third round mostly because there wasn't a great enough improvement in my LP.

my last cycle (first one without clomid after 2 tries) was 25 days again. i didn't temp or do OPK's this month, i needed a break! i'll be interested to hear your experience with it! i hope its a good one :thumbup:

missi, that's confusing...8 Dpo is very short.. what about now, is it AF? one of my friend got her period the 1st month of pregnancy.. now she's 7 months pregnant. But I have no idea if it was real AF of just brown spotting.. I should ask her.

I thought it was af, but back to spotting today. This is my routine, Itll be af by tomorrow i think.

Mississ, I really hope it's IB. I hope the sickness is something! If not, I've had something similar. I thought I was pregnant because I had to get up IN THE NIGHT to throw up. I couldn't sleep after that and Googled till almost dawn about people getting BFPs after one random spew at midnight. I think it was just stress. Or something I ate. Either way, it sucked.

X

Yes thats what I. Was doing, getting up in the middle of the night to puke. My only stress is that i cant get pregnant lol

I wish the drs here would help after 6 months of ttc, I've been told 2 years which is ridiculous. It's obvious there's an issue before then! Especially when my last 2 pregnancies were in month 1 of ttc?!

Mississippi I hope yours isn't af :-( but iuf it is, yep we've had exactly the same cycle. Either it's ib and the being sick & hot are pregnancy symptoms or you have a nasty bug and maybe that bough af on? I still feel really rough, going to the drs today as my throat is agony. Ill raise my 7-8 day lp this cycle while I'm there.

My af is still here but it's very very light. xx

Well its affecting my mental health i think. Im spotting again today, and felt nauseous all morning. And yes, our cycles are damn near identical lol... One of us better pick up some good luck soon. What did the dr have to say?

I called my dr, made an appt for june 13 (thats the soonest i couly get in ) becausr im going to. Discuss this with her. I will likely get told there's nothing they will do for another six months, but im going to try.
If they refuse to do anything, im going to book an appointment to see a naturopath who will do blood work and accupuncture. Im tired of waiting around.

Hi girls !
My doctor said 6 months to me because I'm 35 years old. They usually wait 1 year too here. I'm sick too, no puking but my throat is killing me and I barely can talk, lol and that sucks since I'm a tour guide ! :haha:
missi you should test to be sure! I see on your chart you got a temp drop, so maybe it's actually AF?

Yeh I noticed the temp drop, has af arrive Mississippi?

I'm ill as well, the most awful sore throat I've ever had, I literally can't swallow let alone eat, it's total agony. I assumed tonsillitis and went to drs yesterday and she said I have a throat infection and a huge ulcer on the back of my throat. I broke down in there and told her I've been ill every month for 6 months, constant ulcers and also ttc with no luck I think it's all linked! She listened and did loads of blood tests re me being constantly ill and said we would tackle that first and then the ttc. She was nice. Man I'm feeling so ill though, the pain is crazy.

Hope you feel better Lola. Xx

I hope you feel better Lola, and Mrs W! How awful! I am hoping to get sick. I need some time off work. Sounds so bad but a mental break is soooooo needed! Long weekend this weekend though, so that's something at least!

Mississ <3 <3 I think I said it to you earlier, but here's more!

I have the same stress: I don't get pregnant, and I want to. I've been at this for what seems like too long!!! Still no idea what's going on with me. x

Hope u ladies feel better Lola n MrsW :flower:

Tuesdaysbaby - thats exactly what I thought too - its awful that the only way I can get an off form work is calling in sick :(

Thanks ladies! I know how you feel and I used to feel the same way when I was full time. I dreamt of getting flu so I could have a week off! But now, I only do 3 days a week because I have my dd and I absolutely love my job. Plus I've been ill every month so far this year and I am fed up with feeling rough. I just want to be healthy and enjoy my life :-( moan over!!

X

Af did indeed arrive bright and early this morning. Booo.

Mrsw I hope you are feeling better and get some answers from your blood tests. I keep track of my stuff on two different ones and when I looked back today I was really nauseous bad headaches last month at af to. This time it seems worse. Ive actually been puking and the nausea doesnt go away. Hopefully i can onvince my dr on the 9th to o blood work. If not ill pay for the naturopath.

Sorry af arrived miss (need to find a way to shorten your name haha). And sorry you still feel rough. Maybe you've picked up a bug too? I know pms can cause nausea but I didn't think it was common for that to make you sick :hugs:

What's a naturopath? Never heard of one xx

Sorry af arrived miss (need to find a way to shorten your name haha). And sorry you still feel rough. Maybe you've picked up a bug too? I know pms can cause nausea but I didn't think it was common for that to make you sick :hugs:

What's a naturopath? Never heard of one xx

Naturopath doctors are holistic, dont treat with drugs or surgery, would focus more on nutritional, herbal, stress reduction, acupuncture, changes to diet, vitamins etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->