ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

I'm meant to be seeing an acupuncturist this Saturday! Bit excited. I love natural things.

Ive never been but wanting to try it. Im holding out for my drs appt but at the same time might just go ahead and start seeing it.. I have benefit overage or it anyway

MrsW11, I hope you get answers soon, it must be rough to be sick all the time like time. Missi, I'm sorry it was AF...
I'm still sick, spend all night coughing, glad I work only this morning. I'm working full time and all weekends. I'm sure it's a cold and not any pregnancy symptoms though.

Mrs W, I hope that you get some relief from the relentless sickness… is it particularly cold where you are? Probably not, given that we are heading into our winter in this hemisphere! We have been having icy snaps! 2 degrees here the other morning and in our part of the country that is pretty much unheard of! It was FROZEN!!! Hard to work in that chilly air but you soon warm up when you're running after children like I do all day! x

Sorry you're so ill Lola, you are working so hard - make sure you take care of yourself, vitamin C etc.

AFM, I've got some creamy CM today… I normally never, ever have CM after O - and with my temp rise, I'm pretty much 100% I've already O'd. Long may this CM continue!!

Tuesday - I had EWCM at 5DPO too .. I googled it and it says this can be because of a secondary estrogen surge to help implantation .. but It happens whether or not cenception has happened. FX :D

tuesday BRRRR ! And I hope creamy CM is a good sign for you !
MoIgold, fingers crossed !

Tuesday - I agree your chart looks like you've def oved, you've got your cross hairs, yay! 3dpo.

No it's not cold here, it's spring. Bit chilly this week but generally it's been ok. I'm feeling better now thanks, antibiotics kicked in. Had my blood tests today and should have the results in a week.

Lola, sorry you're feeling poorly still too xx

I've got acupuncture Saturday. It's meant to be great for fertility but hasn't worked for me yet. I've been going 3 months.

I'm trying apimist + this cycle which is an all natural product from bees containing royal jelly, pollen, honey and propolis. Google it, is meant to be good for fertility and general immunity. It doesn't taste the best, I have mine in a 'fertility' smoothie. Banana, frozen berries, yoghurt, almond milk, tsp apimist or royal jelly and blitz. Yummy.

YES, YAY 3 DPO! Little temp drop, not much but I wish it would RISE properly dammit.

No sore bb's yet. Last month they hurt like heck and were so heavy the day AFTER ovulation... I hope this is a good sign but I know better than that. Probably just low progesterone.

I had polar opposite symptoms this past cycle then i have in the past and still bfn. Try not o read too much into it. Fx

yum ! fertility smoothie !!
I agree with missi about fake symptoms even if it's hard not to think about it ! Like when I read a lot about sore throat and flu in early pregnancy, I'm trying to think it's not that.. lol

It's so demoralising to think this cycle may come to nothing again though... that's why I do it.

It's good we stay positive and hope and believe this is our month, that's how we keep going. We'll get there, there will be a bfp on this thread soon!!!

There bloody better be! We need a BFP! (Pleeeeeease BFP Keeper, give us ours!!!)

This hits our 1 year mark of TTC...we started off NTNP until Jan then hit it running hard. The MC has knocked me on my butt with hoping it doesn't take another year of TTC to get TR baby #2. Ugh...I'm just in one of those moods...

Momma, I understand, the 1 year thing and all.. but like the girls said, lets stay positive !! we will get our bpf !!

Sorry momma :hugs:

I've read so much recently about people who gave up and said sod it all, I'm gonna have a month off, have fun, drink, party, have sex when I like and bam, pregnant. So I think I might try a cycle off of opks and temping at some point and just dtd as much as we can.

The plan for this cycle is opks early incase I ov early again, smep, will temp once there's a faint line on opk so I can confirm ov.

I've got my royal jelly and I'm temped to order some progesterone cream. Anyone heard anything about this?

Sorry momma :hugs:

I've read so much recently about people who gave up and said sod it all, I'm gonna have a month off, have fun, drink, party, have sex when I like and bam, pregnant. So I think I might try a cycle off of opks and temping at some point and just dtd as much as we can.

The plan for this cycle is opks early incase I ov early again, smep, will temp once there's a faint line on opk so I can confirm ov.

I've got my royal jelly and I'm temped to order some progesterone cream. Anyone heard anything about this?

I debated the same, vitex and progesterone cream because im convinced thats my problem. Actually ordered vitex off amazon last night and today they cancelled it and said out of stock.. Lol maybe its a sign. Im temping but nothing else really just my prenatals and omegas.. I quit b6 and opks.. Going to start eod around cd9... Maybe try the same as me for this cycle since were cycle twins and see what we can do lol

Mrs w, I've considered progesterone cream as well but haven't done it. I'm a little hesitant but I can't help but think it'd help?!

I've been enjoying our summer-like weather with beer, wine and being social, keeping up with exercise and eating healthy. I think I'm getting better about not being so I obsessed with TTC but seems like there's just no way to not think about it! 9 months is a long time to be sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->