ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Fx crossed for you Rachael!

Nothing new here to report either.

My husband and I have also been TTC since January! I'm 11dpo today... tested and got a BFN... however, my nipples are so so sore, and I'm feeling nauseous sitting here typing to you ladies! So hopefully I get my BFP soon! AF is due up Monday! Thinking of testing again either Tuesday or Wednesday!

Hi Rachael !! anything you?
What about you Uniquebeauty and Momabrown?
Here i'm confused.. no temp rise, or really small and FF didn't detect O .. I had Ewcm but that's it.. no idea if I O'd !!

Oh no lola! I had this problem last month. :(

I am on CD 16 I haven't O'd yet but am still waiting to Poas this morning so fx today is the day!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm ttc no 2 after a mmc at 12 weeks in early January. I'm on cd1 of cycle 4 now. Every time the witch shows up I seem to feel more desperate to get my bfp. I fell pregnant so daily the first two times I just assumed it would happen again.

How's every getting on? X

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm ttc no 2 after a mmc at 12 weeks in early January. I'm on cd1 of cycle 4 now. Every time the witch shows up I seem to feel more desperate to get my bfp. I fell pregnant so daily the first two times I just assumed it would happen again.

How's every getting on? X

Hi ! and welcome !
Sometimes it takes a little longer to make the perfect peanut! I hope you get it soon. How are your cycles?
FF finaly detected my O and I'm 4 Dpo now according to it. We'll see ...
How about you Momabrown? did you get your O?
Uniquebeauty? how's 2WW?

Hey!

AF didn't come yesterday or a this morning! I took a test at 10dpo bfn of course. 11dpo today! No symptoms just lots of cm! X

hey !

fingers crossed !! I hope it's the good month for you ! Af was supposed to come yesterday for you, but only 11 dpo? I guess it's too early to test, maybe in 3 days !
keep me updated!!!

Yeah I have a 27 day cycle and it always comes on the 28th day (today) I ovulated CD17! +opk on CD15. Last month I didn't ovulate till the 20th and came on 7 days later. I keep having to run to the toilet thinking AF has arrived :haha: x

Thanks Lola! You are in my favourite part of the cycle! No pressure and too early to know yet! Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted on those tww symptoms!!

My cycles have been pretty messed up. Last cycle was awful, loads of mid cycle bleeding and only 8-9 day luteul phase. This cycle was better but still only a 10 day luteul phase. It used to be 14 days and my last 2 pregnancies implanted around 10 dpo so I don't think I can get pregnant like this. I'm taking vitex and star flower oil and having acupuncture. I also bought a b vit complex today as its meant to help lengthen the luteul phase.

Mississippi sorry the witch got you :hugs: I know how you feel! What day do you normally ov? Maybe we can be cycle buddies x

I'm out too, so I'll be joining you next month hun. Fingers crossed. This is getting me down as I sit here on CD 2 but I'm building up the positivity reserves yet again x

Sorry ladies :hugs: Tuesday I know what you mean, it takes me a few days now to pick myself up and dust myself off to try and be positive again. Every month I'm sure I can't do it again but of course i do.

Is anyone trying anything new this cycle? I'm taking vit b complex to lengthen my luteul phase. Hoping that works this month.

Ive added in temping this month.. Decided to start this am. I guess this will be my first full month with b6 as well

I've added in temping too at my acupuncturists recommendation just so we can see what is going on with my cycles.

Although this morning I was up and down well before wake up time with damn AF so didn't get to temp today.

Aw sorry girls..:( I hope you get it soon.. It seems long, but don't give up !
I'm 6 dpo here.. Af due in a week. No symptoms at all.
also MrsW11 did you see a doctor about the short LP?

No Hun, I had a mmc in January at 12 weeks so its common for cycle to be abnormal for a while after that. If it continues I will do but each cycle has got better so I think it's getting back to normal.

I temp, I love it, so if anyone needs any advice let me know! X

Hi ladies! I was wondering if I could join. This month mark 1 year since ttc after a mc. Cycles very irregular!!! Went to ob/gyn bc spotting before period. Found out last cycle was anovulatory. OB wanted me to start BCP to regulate cycle. Wanted to try 1 more cycle. So I started temping this month and using Clearblue Advanced Digital opks. EWCM on Monday, Temp drop yesterday (+opk), temp spike today. So Fx and lots & lots of :dust: to all of you!!!!

Mrs W any tips on temping.. I started this cycle on day 4, unsure what im truly looking for to be honest lol

Welcome panda!! Yay you've ovulated!! If you can I'd try some supplements (you will find loads on here about soy, vitex, epo, starflower oil, b vit complex etc) or acupuncture to regulate your cycle but its up to you of course. Going on bcp would be so hard when you want to ttc.

Mississippi are you using fertility friend? Starting cd4 is fine, I am not starting for a few days yet as I never ov until cd19 ish. You are looking for a 'cover line' temp, my pre ov temps are around 96-97.5. Then a big temp rise way up higher than any of the others. Mine post ov are 98+. After 3 days of higher temps ff will give you cross hairs to confirm you've ovulated. You ovulate the day before your temp rise. I'm lucky I have a dip the day I ov so I know it's coming but not everyone does xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->