TTC soon after delivery.. Anyone else? DH has low Test levels also

Baby3bakin

Reaction score
Morning ladies,
Hubby and I had our son 3 months ago since than we haven't been using any contraception as we are wanting our fourth (and final bub). We have always said we wanted two a big gap than two close together.
Anyone else trying so soon after having a baby.. Maybe I'm the only one crazy enough lol.
Another reason we don't want to waste any time...We more than likely have a long road ahead of us though as our Dr said my baby was a miracle given my hubby's testosterone levels at the time he was conceived and the medication he was put on (a steroid/testosterone injection) would make it difficult if not impossible to conceive again.. Has anyone had any experience with this also?

unfortunately No but I wanted to spread some :dust: and wish you good luck :flower:

We're trying for my 3rd his 2nd, and Erika is 3 and a half months now. First age gap was 7 years though. No known fertility problems though. Good luck :)

Tribulus increases testosterone levels in men, its a natural supplement and might be worth trying ;)

We're trying for my 3rd his 2nd, and Erika is 3 and a half months now. First age gap was 7 years though. No known fertility problems though. Good luck :)

Good luck to you also! I have a 5 year gap between 2 and 3.. So glad I did it that way. Hopefully it will be a short uneventful trip for us both

I've been ttc since February, no luck yet. Fingers crossed soon.

I've been ttc since February, no luck yet. Fingers crossed soon.

Good luck.. Is bub your only child? I just know it's going to take ages this time around... I'm abit scared about a fourth seeing as I've always commented on people being crazy for having four lol... Mt new ds Is a dream baby so hopefully he stays that way :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->