TTC soon and I am getting nervous..

Welcome magical! Good job working on your health to get ready for the journey. You will be better for it! :)

I hope it happens for you quickly as well! It can definitely be nerve wracking, the two week wait can feel like torture sometimes but once you get pregnant it seems like a small blip in it all. I had an awesome pregnancy and chill baby so I recommend it to everyone who feels nervous but really wants to be a mom!

Keep us posted on your journey! You'll be ttcing soon?

Oh I'm so excited for all of you guys getting to TTC! I'm wishing you all the best :flower:

Haha. Last night while laying in bed I felt a sharp pain on my left side right above my pubic bone. It probably lasted a few minutes and didn't go away when I changed positions. Makes me wonder if that was implantation? Today I don't really feel much of anything. I have still been super bitchy like right before af. Wait, I have been tired and on and off nauseous. I don't know what to think! I feel like my symptoms are too good to be true. Haha.

Still holding out on testing.
😝

Sorry about the tooth! Ouch! Does not make for a good bd event! I'm sure you have a little time before you O. I would ,live for you to fall pregnant now if I am and we can be buddies bitching about round ligament pain or something hahaha.

Ohh sounds promising! I cant wait for you to test! :D yeah the tooth situation is stupid. I am still not healed 100% but im hoping i will heal soon as i really have no clue when i could ovulate. My cycle decided to go all wacky this month. So i vould he pretty close to ovulation or I could be days away still! So far we have only dtd once since my period ended...
Yes! I hope if i get pg this month that you are too so we can be pregnancy and baby buddies! Talking about all of this with you girls really does help in calming my nerves and making me excited. .and it hrrlps knowing i will have someone to talk to through the pregnancy :) i mean i have my OH of course but he doesnt understand thungs like you ladies do :)

Hey everyone!

New to this thread! Preparing to TTC starting next month/next cycle. In the mean time, I've been using an OPK to see my cycle/ovulation patterns, so I'll know when best to BD and also taking prenatals, folic acid, maca, flax seeds... and have taken some things on and off such as vitex and wild yam.

I'm a little nervous, because I really believe it's going to happen within the next couple of months, so I'm doing what I can to improve my diet and exercise regimen for the health of the baby.

Hoping to find a buddy or two to share journeys with.
Good luck hun! I have been taking prenatals but not much else. Its great that you are going to get healthy before pregnancy, it will really help in staying healthy throughout pregnancy too! Lots of baby dust to you!

Oh I'm so excited for all of you guys getting to TTC! I'm wishing you all the best :flower:

Thank you! Look at your ticker! You have a full house! I bet all the big kids are a great help with the little :)

Eta oh i just noticed its 3 months until you TTC!! Good luck, baby dust to you <3

Thank you! Look at your ticker! You have a full house! I bet all the big kids are a great help with the little :)

Eta oh i just noticed its 3 months until you TTC!! Good luck, baby dust to you <3

Yup only 3 more months! They are all excited for another sibling. I'm pretty excited too :).

Baby Dust to you too dear!

I think I may be out. Af due tomorrow and I bet she's right on time. So weird I was so sure I was and now I'm so sure I'm not. Haha. Just a short amount of time left to find out!

How is everyone?

Thanks for the love! Can't wait to get started! Wishing everyone the best!

Aww Kern i know the feeling.. im anxious to see what happens tomorrow.. it literally could go either way.
Still havent DTD since the day after my period. I had some cramping today so i hope i didnt miss O day.. im only on CD10 though so i doubt it. Omg i think i may have lost all of my cycle tracking info since March! :'(

We just DTD and i am feelibg omg omg that might of been it!! I mean we will be doing it throughout the rest of the month but still.. i may be in my fertile period. Ahhhh exciting!!

We just DTD and i am feelibg omg omg that might of been it!! I mean we will be doing it throughout the rest of the month but still.. i may be in my fertile period. Ahhhh exciting!!

Haha that is exciting! Fx for you!!

Af never showed, I had some spotting yesterday I thought was the start of it but may have been implantation bleeding because I felt a pinch four days earlier I believe was implantation. Today no sign of her. No cramping or anything !

Will probably test tomorrow! Feeling more confident in my bfp!

Ahhhh cant wait for your test i will keep an eye out for your thread! What time zone are you in? Are you going to test with fmu?

I'm in eastern time zone! Don't know what time I'll test yet as I haven't even purchased one, I feel I should get a positive any time during the day now haha. I'll be using a frer

True.. you are past your expected period now? Oh im so excited for you!

I'm out. Lol. Af showed up this morning before I could even get a test. It is still light but definitely heavier than spotting. I can't believe I was so convinced. I mean, I'm still thinking that this could be normal in early pregnancy and I should still test. Haha. We don't give up easy do we?

Aww im so sorry Kern. I am so sad, i was rooting for you. Even I was convinced you were! I know what you mean..i pretty much always wonder if im pregnant even if i just had my period hahahaha.. like well it could be the slightest chance possible!!! Id say if it doesnt get heavier you should test just im case?? I had some bleeding at the beginning of my pregnancy. You never know ;)

Hahaha right? I've been checking all day and it's been lighter than my normal ones. If I implanted 7 days ago today I may be having breakthrough bleeding? I only say that because there are no clots, yet. Hahaha I may take a test just to shut up already. &#128514; I was so convinced!

You had me convinced to girl! Are you going to test? Omg i am so sick today with a bad cold, the forces are working against me with TTC! We have only dtd twice and we haven't done it since the 18th :(

I might. It's still light ish. I feel crazy so I might just test to make it stop. Haha

Sorry about your ttc issues, it only takes one spermy so you could have gotten it already!! &#128513;

I am hoping so! We Dtd on the 18th (cd11) and i had some cramping yesterday and the day before (cd 12 and 13) which i think may have been ovulation. So I'm hoping so! But if not then i have a few days to feel better and get back to ttc since sperm live up to 5 days.

I know what you mean i would be testing if i were you lol! Are you going to continue ntnp next month if you arent pg this month? Or did the excitement of this month make you want to ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->