TTC soon and I am getting nervous..

I might. It's still light ish. I feel crazy so I might just test to make it stop. Haha

Sorry about your ttc issues, it only takes one spermy so you could have gotten it already!! 😁

Did you test? :). Or was it AF?

Hahaha I took a test this morning. The biggest bfn I've ever seen, I couldn't even get a line eye! Weird thing is my af is already over. It lasted 2 days and really the second day was just spotting, and no (tmi) clots. Shortest af ever so I'm wondering if I even ovulated this last round. So weird.

Aww bummer Kern.. I hope you catch it next time! I have had strange periods too, they really throw you off!

I'm dieing to know if we concieved this month.. about a week and a half and i can test. I am cramping today.. i am either 3 dpo today or just ovulating today i have no clue.. but i swore i ovulated on the 20th with cranping and watery cm. But now im having cranping and watery cm today.. we will BD tonight just in case. Ive been sick and i didnt know if i was feeling up for it but i think I am :)

Woohoo emi! That's so exciting! I think we might ttc next month, I'm not sure yet because I have a list of things I want to get done around the house before being preggo knocks me out of it. We will see

I know what you mean. I have things i want to do before getting preggo. But babyfever is outweighing them currently lol

That's awesome! I'm glad you are getting over that nervousness haha. I know when I thought I was seriously pregnant I was like oh what am I doing? How am I going to handle two? But I think that's because my babe is teething right now so his sleep schedule is all messed up and he's fussy.

I'm sure it will be fine. Haha 😝

That's awesome! I'm glad you are getting over that nervousness haha. I know when I thought I was seriously pregnant I was like oh what am I doing? How am I going to handle two? But I think that's because my babe is teething right now so his sleep schedule is all messed up and he's fussy.

I'm sure it will be fine. Haha 😝

Its day by day honestly. Some days I'm sooo broody and some days not so much (obviously we are ntnp so i would be over the moon if it happened). Right now I'm feeling like if we didnt get pregnant this cycle then I'm okay to wait until January. Tomorrow im sure I'll feel like i dont wanna waaaait lol

Aww poor bub
How many teeth does he have? Maybel has had her first molar coming in for a month now and now she's sick ugh exhausting

Haha I hear you in the back and forth. I'm holding hope that the closer my first one is to 2 the easier it will be? Aha.

He has 4 teeth and he only gets super fussy right before they cut. Then he's easy breezy again. I am so not looking forward to the molars. Hold me. Haha

My family lately has been on me about baby 2! Jeez!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->