TTC Spotting 12dpo Could I be PREGNANT!? :)

babyin2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone!:hi: This is my first post! I started my period last month on April 27, 2012. I had sex :sex: on May 9, 2012. I had my breasts swell up, and I have had frequent bathroom visits...even at night! I spotted one time when I wiped (sorry for the visual) on May 22, 2012 (12dpo.) :shrug: And I thought it was the start of my period. I have been wearing just a panty liner and there is nothing on there when I check to go to the bathroom. Does anyone else think I could have had implantation bleeding on the 22nd of May? I have a 6 year old now and I never spotted early in my first pregnancy. I am going to wait until tomorrow to test, because AF will be OFFICIALLY late. I am hoping for a BFP! :BFP: I will keep everyone posted. :) I am kind of excited! :) :dust:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site. I had spotting today which is 12 DPO (CD 30). I had intercourse about 1-2 days before ovulation. I typically have a 33 day cycle. I heard implantation usually occur 7-10 days post ovulation so I'm not sure. 12 DPO seems to be too late for an implantation.

I still have to wait 2-3 days for AF though. I have a feeling my AF is going to be delayed this month because of severe cold & flu. I also have been having increased production of cervical mucus. Usually when I'm approaching AF, I'm extremely dry. Otherwise, I have no symptoms of pregnancy at all which is not at all strange if today is indeed implantation day. And oh June is our first month of trying :) What do you think? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->