TTC summer 2011

Miss_d

Reaction score
Its a while of yet, but i am soo broody right now and ive been watching one born every minute which doesnt help lol, makes me want another one right now! The reason for trying next year is i have alot of weight to lose and i am also going to be a bridesmaid next june and dont want to be a pregnant one!

Is anyone else planning on trying for a baby round the same time as me?

Laura x

Nice to meet you Laura! (Hopefully this isn't too off topic since I know you're trying in summer....) but come and join myself and some of the other ladies who will be trying in 2011 here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/288016-bumps2be2011.html

I know we would love to have you!

Nice to meet you Laura! (Hopefully this isn't too off topic since I know you're trying in summer....) but come and join myself and some of the other ladies who will be trying in 2011 here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/288016-bumps2be2011.html

I know we would love to have you!

Thanks very much will do :) i know i am a bit early talking about next year, but will join with other chats:)

x

It's never too early to start talking about it :) We are going to TTC July 2011, hoping the time goes quickly!! Xx

It's never too early to start talking about it :) We are going to TTC July 2011, hoping the time goes quickly!! Xx

Yeas we are hoping the time goes in quick aswell :) i am really looking forward to it!

x

Hi hun!

I'm also going to be TTC in summer 2011 hopefully, for the same reason as you - I need to lose weight! On top of that, I need to get rid of my CC debt which thankfully, isn't that much anymore.
I am always watching One Born Every Minute and getting exceptionally broody so I know how you feel!

wooo for summer 2011 :D
we'll be trying then as well, believe me its really not too early ive been thinking about babies for a couple of years now lol xxxx

i know i have been watching one born every minute and its a great programme, if anything its made me more broody! even saying the women in pain isnt putting me off! i had an emergency c section with my first child and planned with my 2nd and i would love to have a normal birth some people say i am mad lol

Good luck everyone and roll on summer 2011

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"