• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC - What's going on??

wallsbaby

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC since July 2017 with no results. Last month AF was 9 days late, this month I am 10 days late with no AF. Could it be pregnancy or will I be wasting money buying a test?

My husband and I have been TTC since July 2017 with no results. Last month AF was 9 days late, this month I am 10 days late with no AF. Could it be pregnancy or will I be wasting money buying a test?

If AF was 9 days late last month and is ten days late this month, is it possible that your cycle is longer than you thought?

I’ve been trying since September and have just started using OPK this month and discovered that I ovulate a lot later than I thought - cd 21/22 out of 30 which does leave me with a short luteal phase but without doing opks I wouldn’t have know and would have been trying at the wrong time. Have you been doing opks?

You can get one step internet cheapie tests on amazon - I think I got a bundle of 40 opk and 10 extra sensitive pregnancy test strips and they are apparently the same sensitivity as frer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->