ttc while bf... testing until positive!!!! who's in?!

That O is actually supposed to be "oh" like oh yeah I forgot to add I'm having beginning of ovulation pain! Sorry about the confusion!!!

stalking!!!!

im bfing as well and hoping for another. i o late when i bf and have a short lp. it slowly moves up and my lp lengthens til im finally having a normal cycle. my cycles this time started out with oing on cd 24 and a 2 day lp. im up to my last cycle of oing on cd 16 and a 9 day lp, so getting better. this cycle im taking some herbs and vitamins and got my pos opks on cd14 and 15, yesterday and today! so hopefully another lo will soon be on the way

what is going on in your cycle now??

Well I am not really sure, my opk's have never given me a positive, close but not a true positive, but according to my temps, I o'd two days ago, so I'm 2 dpo. I can't post pics because my DD broke my phone on Friday so I can't post my OPK progression or lack there of. I have been watching CM/CP and up until yesterday it was fertile, yesterday CM became sticky/Creamy, and CP today is closed and firm, CM creamy/Sticky! I'm hoping for good results in a week when I test, or if my temps indicate to test!!

are you using a brand of opk that you're familiar with? i started using a new brand and its not as sensitive as the ones i used to use so im going back to those next month.

will be exciting to see how this month goes for you!!

I've not used these OPK's before, and honestly I've only used the digital clear blue and for like 3 days, it was always during my regular periods.. with BF my cycle is all different! But My temp was even higher this morning, confirming I am 3dpo.. my cp/cm have gone back to their non fertile state, but I'll keep monitoring all that!
I just saw in your sig that you have 7!! That's wonderful!! I came from a large family (7 total (5 girls)).. and I always told my DH that I would love 5 girls myself :haha: .. he is dead set on only having two.. I'm secretly hoping for twins ;)

im just slightly behind you. im either 2 or 3 dpo today. when are you starting testing?? or will you just wait to miss af? breastfeeding definitely changes my cycles too

yes we have 7, 3 girls and 4 boys :) we never prevent and are always hopeful for more

i hope you get your twins... but i also know from experience a mans heart can change. my hubs had a set amount and now he is broodier than me for the next one each time :)

I am 5 dpo today, I had quite a temp drop this morning, 97.7 today.. so either implantation or nothing.. I'll probably test in two days.. That is when I got my first bfp before! So hopefully I'll see something..
As for symptoms I am having ovary pain, cramps, a hot heavy feeling in uterus, thirsty, stuffy nose, exhaustion! And yesterday I had sharp to dull aches in my cervix!!

Pink good luck!! Hope that eggy is digging it snug! I'm 3dpo today so not far behind you! Fx for us both!!!

O good bellyfever! I've been wondering where you were in your cycle!! Did you do anything different this month?
I keep going back and forth as far as if I feel like this will be the month. On one hand I know we did all we could, Bd'd at the right times, used preseed, and ovulated earlier than in my other cycles, on the other hand I think nah, can't possibly happen for me because nothing ever is easy for me lol.. I'm feeling sorry for myself today if you haven't gathered that :haha:.. ate a TON of m&ms and then had to eat a salad with grilled chicken on top for lunch to make up for it !!!
Today I've also had a headache and a throbbing left boob, not sure what the heck that is all about but it's really becoming a pain for me, and my nipples really hurt all of a sudden which is not normal because I am BF and they never hurt and now they are hurting when she eats.. quite uncomfortable!!

i hope you get your twins... but i also know from experience a mans heart can change. my hubs had a set amount and now he is broodier than me for the next one each time :)

It'd be great if his heart changes about it.. as of now he wants me to get my tubes tied with this next c-section!! :cry:

I always thought I wanted to have a small family until we had so many problems trying to have just one, now I would love as many as God wants to bless us with..
I LOVE being pregnant, I love feeling baby move and seeing my body change and do what it was meant to do!! It really is all I ever thought it would be and more!!! I can't wait for it again, it really does go by way too fast!!! And I can't even think about this next time being my last, makes me cry!!!

Well, I've felt off all day, feverish , headache, backache, so either its a cold/sickness or nothing, my temp is 99..4 right now, i know it foesnt count as a temp on my chart but its quite a job from this

morning's 97.7... I tested tonight to get my fix ( bfn). :haha: , ill test again in am!!

bellyfever- im 3 dpo too :thumbup:

pink- thats exactly what we do, however many God wants to give us, we will take. 5 dpo temp dip could be a good sign. I tested today too :blush: yeah 3 dpo test lol. i had some cheap freeby tests so i thought why not. 8 dpo was my earliest bfp but that wont stop me from testing at crazy early times :lol: i hope your hubby has a change of heart! babies are such a huge blessing and you are a lovely lady for wanting to give him a nice big family <3

Pink I tried to be on the relaxed side this month with or bding and it did help since it was becoming such a chore around o past couple cycles. 4dpo today and temp is still rising for me. I was really emotional yesterday for some reason. Like I had a big cry in front of dh which I very rarely do, as I can normally keep myself together. And I don't even know why I started crying lol he was all confused. And then I was fine afterwards. Very weird. Have had a couple very mild cramps off and on but that's normal for me in tww. Not feeling very confident about it this month. I don't have any ic's to use and would love to get my fix but it's probably a good thing I don't have anything to grab every time I go wee. They should arrive at the latest by next Monday or Tuesday so will be right at 8-9dpo!! Praying I can hold out that long and not go buy expensive ones at the drug store!

Blessed your an amazing women with 7 kids and wanting more. Don't know if I could handle that. But I used to just want one and with it now being 14mths that's we have been trying I could deff see us with 2-3 little ones running around and would love some twins!

Here's my temps....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-23-08-49-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-08-49-51.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 5
Great chart Bellyfever, I'm not sure how to post mine.. Hopefully this works!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e41eb//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yours looks really good too!!! If your temps stay up where it was this morning it will look triphasic!!! Plus with what looks like implantation dip!

I hope so!! But I've never really consistently charted so who knows what is normal for me!!!

Mine are different every month. One month I had at the signs in my temps at the right times and still didn't mean anything for me. But you never know! I hate waiting for this 1st week to start testing. If I don't stay busy I drive myself crazy. Glad I'm gonna have to work this weekend so I don't sit at home and think about it.

I know, I'm driving myself crazy yesterday and today!!! I need to get up and do something!! Maybe I'll go to lowes and get some home stuff and cross some projects off my list!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->