ttc while bf... testing until positive!!!! who's in?!

Good idea, we are looking into replacing our carpet with laminate flooring since we had to rip up carpet in one of the bedrooms from our French bulldog decided to pee in there. But trying not to be mad at him since he was on prednisone which makes him drink more water. Still aggravating since flooring isn't cheap.

Yeah I know how that is!! Prednisone is definitely not easy on them!! We have so much we want to do, I'd love to redo all our floors but you're right that's crazy expensive.. One day!!!

thats some good charts ladies!

this will be my first half way normal cycle since ppaf came back, so the 2ww will surely be harder. tested today 4dpo, bfn surprisingly :lol:

ill have to look up my chart and figure how to attach it...

7dpo today, temp 98.2, ache in my uterus and pains in my cervix, which went from firm to soft in a few hours, which is weird, I know it can fluctuate though! Just never felt it go so soft so quickly!
Still having back aches going down my hips/legs.. These are the only things giving me hope right now!!

Here's my stark white BFN test lol.. still very early 7 dpo smu 2 hr hold

Blessed your chart looks good!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
Blessed your chart looks great!!
Pink I hope all those symptoms are a good sign! I haven't really noticed any symptoms yet

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGG! !!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO! !!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-04-24 18.45.10.jpg
    2015-04-24 18.45.10.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2015-04-24 18.45.20.jpg
    2015-04-24 18.45.20.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
wow congrats!!!!

i couldnt see it on my computer screen but when i looked on my phone and enlarged it, i think i do!!! hooray!!!! :bfp:

Pink have you tested again today? Can't beeline you got lines at 7dpo!!! So impressed!

yes i agree!! would love to see your tests from today!!!! :happydance:

6 dpo today and seeing your 7 dpo bfp makes me so broody:)

9 dpo and Bfn for me again this morning.. both ic and frer!! Temp went up .5 degrees but I feel out now... At least I can see if the vitamin b complex lengthened my lp!!

Attachments

• 2015-04-26 06.04.42.jpg
    2015-04-26 06.04.42.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2015-04-26 07.41.03.jpg
    2015-04-26 07.41.03.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
Mind if I come hang out?

I have a 9 month old that I'm breastfeeding and on my second cycle TTC number 5.

I had a 9 day LP last cycle, and an 11 day LP the cycle before that, but 29 day cycles since December/January. It'll be interesting to see how this cycle pans out.

I'm using a known sperm donor and we have two children conceived together already. They are 4 and 9 months. This is the longest it has taken us to conceive.

Got a positive OPK on a dollar store test yesterday, and my Wondfo's are positive this morning. I'm not very hopeful, though, because the last insemination was on Thursday and if I'm ovulating today, I just feel like that's too big a gap between insemination and ovulation to be successful...and then with these unpredictable LP's too....

Well... 10 dpo for me today.. bfn frer and ic. I'm sure I'm out because I've never gotten a bfp this late (well once on 13 dpo but it was a chemical) so not good news for us this way!! Chart is triphasic .. I'm just waiting for af now so I can see how long my lp is!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e41eb//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Welcome Brandi! I remember you from other threads :)

Oh wow pink:( I hope you're not out yet. Wonder what's going on?? With my last pregancy I got positive and negatives for 4 days before I went in for blood. My results showed hcg was 11 on that 4th day and I was only 11 dpo. So there is still a chance!

Thanks blessed!! That makes me feel a bit better. I'm still very much so having symptoms. Horrible headache aches and pains and exhausted and thirsty and nauseous so who knows. Only time will tell I suppose!!!

Now I'm so confused!!! I just took an ic and there's a line on it.. no mistaking it. It's faint but it's there... this mornings tests were stark white bfn... I'm so confused!!!!

im telling you hun it did my head in! I got the absolute faintest line on a cheap 88 cent walmart test with my last baby on 8 dpo fmu. got so excited i took an frer- bfn. same thing happened the next days at 9 dpo and 10dpo. any tests i took throughout the rest of the day on 8, 9, and 10 dpo were all negatives. even when holding my pee and not drinking for hours. 11 dpo i finally got the faintest line on frer and an even darker line on walmart cheapy. went in for blood that day since i also started spotting and my levels were 11. have no idea how anything was showing up on those fmu cheap tests and nothing else the rest of the day or even on frer but it did! thought i was taking crazy pills!

Will it show up in a pic?

I was just reading someone else's post on another thread that she did FMU and got a negative, but got a positive in the evening.

With my last pregnancy, I got a shadow on a cheapie at 9dpo and a BFP on an FRER the next morning.

Can I join you lovely ladies? I am currently 8dpo have many symptoms but trying not to focus on symptoms lol. Last month I made myself crazy symptom spotting. Good luck to all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->