ttc while bf... testing until positive!!!! who's in?!

Pink- yes she made it. She is a year old and the one I'm nursing right now :)

Just got my :bfp: today at 9 dpo!!!! I'm beyond excited. My first test this morning with fmu was negative but had an evap later. Took two other tests one later in the morning and next one early afternoon both bfp! You may not see it in the pic it's so very faint but very much there. :happydance:

image.jpg

O blessed!!!! Congrats!!! I most definitely see it!!! You truly are so blessed!!!! I hope I will get to see my bfp soon.. maybe next month!!!

Hi blessed and congrats!!! I'm 9 dpo as well and I am sooo jealous that you got your bfp at 9dpo... maybe I will get mine soon... spread some of that lucky dust!!! :) God Bless!!

Yes I'm definitely out.. AF came today 12 dpo.. a 30 day cycle! I guess the good news is that I ovulated earlier this month and had a 12 day lp (much improved from my previous cycles of ovulating cd25 and lp 7-10 days) so I feel like my body is starting to regulate better.. So I am going to have high hopes for this month.. I'm starting coq12 along with my bcomplex and prenatal/dha! DH is also starting coq10!! H&H 9 months to all those BFP!!!!
Welcome new comers, sorry I haven't welcomed you sooner.. It's been a very sad few days for me with my dog dying and then yesterday my DD starting running a 103 fever, did all night long and this morning it was 104 even with tylenol and motrin.. So I took her in and they checked her for ear infections strep and urinary/kidney infections, all came back fine. So the dr said it's most likely a virus that just needs to run it's course.. My poor baby.. She literally is never sick, only ran a fever one other time and that's when she was hospitalized at 3 months with coxsackie virus (hand,foot,mouth) that she got from my sister in laws kids !! So it really worried me!!

oh my pink thats a lot going on at once :( sorry your baby is sick and your dog died.
does sound like your cycle is getting better and hopefully the coq10 helps! i used it this month along with some other stuff so i think it helped

What all did you do this month blessed?? I'm curious!!! :) how are you feeling?

Haha are you sure you want to know??? I took a ton and I mean a ton of stuff. My best friend said I probably rattled when I walked lol

Before o- estrogen cream, soy on cd2-6, calcium, b100, vit e, red clover, prenatal vitamin, rhodiola rosea, epo, black cohosh, tribulus, royal jelly, ubiquinol (the best form of coq10), vitex, false unicorn root, red raspberry leaf, dhea, magnesium, zinc, green tea. Most of these either boost egg health, make a stronger ovulation, or fix hormones. Or just replenish vitamins that have been depleted from previous pregnancies and breastfeeding. Yes, I took soy and vitex together which most women say not to. But while breastfeeding you are deficient in estrogen and progesterone so I decided I had nothing to lose.

After o and still taking it- progesterone cream, calcium, b100, vit e, prenatal, ubiquinol, false unicorn root, vitex, red raspberry leaf

B vitamins and vitamin d both boost progesterone along with false unicorn root. False unicorn root stops miscarriages and bleeding in pregnancy while boosting hcg and progesterone. Red raspberry leaf is a phyto progesterone. Vitex boosts progesterone and vitamin e is good for egg health along with preventing miscarriage.

Dhea, rhodiola rosea, tribulus, black cohosh, royal jelly, ubiquinol all boost ovulation, egg health, and assist hormones.
Red clover boosts estrogen and also helps fix hormones. Red raspberry also helps fix hormones.
Magnesium and zinc are depleted while pregnant and nursing and since most of us don't get them in our diet as much as we should it's good to replenish. They also help hormone production.

Think I got everything in there :) if you want to know any amounts of what I took just ask. I took all this for two months. This was the second month. The first month my o was stronger, had more o signs. Moved my o date from cd19 to cd16. Extended my lp a day. Lp was only 8 days. This cycle moved o date to cd15, had stronger O signs and higher bbt after o. Surprised I got pregnant this time especially with a lp of 8 days last cycle.

Should say too that I absolutely believe the false unicorn root is doing a wonderful job. I had some spotting the day I was supposed to start and the next day. Upped my FUR and it has stopped. Also is supposed to boost hcg and my tests are getting dark ridiculously fast. This pic has yesterday's test first. I upped the amount yesterday and today. And today's test is crazy darker.

image.jpg

And a positive weeks indicator test on cd 10, yesterday smu. Which I hear is pretty early for them to show. It was the first one I have ever taken so I can't say for me how it usually goes

image.jpg

Haha are you sure you want to know??? I took a ton and I mean a ton of stuff. My best friend said I probably rattled when I walked lol

Before o- estrogen cream, soy on cd2-6, calcium, b100, vit e, red clover, prenatal vitamin, rhodiola rosea, epo, black cohosh, tribulus, royal jelly, ubiquinol (the best form of coq10), vitex, false unicorn root, red raspberry leaf, dhea, magnesium, zinc, green tea. Most of these either boost egg health, make a stronger ovulation, or fix hormones. Or just replenish vitamins that have been depleted from previous pregnancies and breastfeeding. Yes, I took soy and vitex together which most women say not to. But while breastfeeding you are deficient in estrogen and progesterone so I decided I had nothing to lose.

After o and still taking it- progesterone cream, calcium, b100, vit e, prenatal, ubiquinol, false unicorn root, vitex, red raspberry leaf

B vitamins and vitamin d both boost progesterone along with false unicorn root. False unicorn root stops miscarriages and bleeding in pregnancy while boosting hcg and progesterone. Red raspberry leaf is a phyto progesterone. Vitex boosts progesterone and vitamin e is good for egg health along with preventing miscarriage.

Dhea, rhodiola rosea, tribulus, black cohosh, royal jelly, ubiquinol all boost ovulation, egg health, and assist hormones.
Red clover boosts estrogen and also helps fix hormones. Red raspberry also helps fix hormones.
Magnesium and zinc are depleted while pregnant and nursing and since most of us don't get them in our diet as much as we should it's good to replenish. They also help hormone production.

Think I got everything in there :) if you want to know any amounts of what I took just ask. I took all this for two months. This was the second month. The first month my o was stronger, had more o signs. Moved my o date from cd19 to cd16. Extended my lp a day. Lp was only 8 days. This cycle moved o date to cd15, had stronger O signs and higher bbt after o. Surprised I got pregnant this time especially with a lp of 8 days last cycle.

Hey blessedmomma, congrats on the bfp. I wanted to ask you a question specifically regarding soy. I am nursing my 20 month old and have yet to ovulate. I am taking vitex currently. i have also taken tribulus on and off. My question, in your experience does soy help when a person is not ovulating or menstruating? Or is better to wait until i have an official ppaf? Thank you!

Wow good job!!! I'm pretty sure I have low prpgesterone!!! That's all great info to know!!!
Did you take all that stuff in previous pregnancies?
Wow great progression, maybe you are having twins ?! That be amazing!!!

titusmomma- if you are wanting cycles to return you can take 200 mg soy isoflavones for 5 days straight. normally you would take them like clomid at the start of your cycle, but since you arent cycling you can just pick a day and start taking them. i did that while nursing my 6th baby. i took my first dose on dec 10, 2012 and had my first ppaf on jan 4, 2013. you may still have to take them a few months to build enough estrogen to o at a good time and have a decent lp.

pink- breastfeeding is probably giving you low estrogen and low progesterone. the prolactin fights for the same receptors as those hormones which is why most women dont have cycles when nursing a lot. when cycles do return the estrogen and progesterone rise slowly to normal levels. if you are o'ing late while nursing its probably due to low estrogen. (you can o late from too much estrogen, but its likely not the problem while nursing). and if you have a short lp its from low progesterone. with my first nursling i thought i just had low progesterone, but i learned from researching this time that if you boost estrogen while nursing it will produce a stronger o which will in turn produce more progesterone.

i have not used all this stuff to ttc before. i have 7 kids, but the last 2 are the only ones i nursed. with the baby i nursed first i made cycles come back and then waited each month for them to get good enough to conceive. i used progesterone each cycle. it was a looooong process. this time my cycles came back on their own and a couple months ago i decided to research things that helped fix hormones while nursing. i had to decide what i was ok with taking while still nursing my dd too, so thats something to consider. i tend to have too much milk so i was not worried about supply at all. im amazed that it brought my cycles to nearly normal so fast, but i'll take it!

i have used progesterone, b100, all the vitamins, vitex, and red raspberry leaf in previous pregnancies. i had not used the ubiquinol or false unicorn root in previous pregnancies, but i feel comfortable with both. thats all im taking now that im pregnant. i made sure i only took things after o that i was comfortable taking while pregnant. the ubiquinol (coq10) is supposed to be good for pregnancy as it helps blood flow to uterus and fights free radicals with antioxidents. i will stop FUR, vitex, and ubiquinol when i run out. and continue vitamins and progesterone til the end.

This is an interesting thread! I'm nursing my 2 year old and ttc #2. Miscarried in february and with opk I noticed my O is late and my LF is just 5 days. I've started vitamine b complex 100. I live in Holland. Not a lot off people bf as long over there so not a lot of people to ask about these things. I see a lot off things you all tried at the same time? What works best? And is the bcomplex good?

i tried all the things i listed for two months. had my list of before o and after o supplements. i would think for some women they may not need as much. im 37 though and along with nursing lowering them i decided my hormones needed a bigger boost. b complex may work fab and be all you need. i didnt want to wait as long to conceive this time. with my last baby i waited it out and it seemed to take forever. so i just pushed things along. hope you are able to conceive soon! :)

Well, CD1 for me today. I had a 10 day luteal phase this cycle. Last cycle was 9, cycle before that was 13. All three cycles were 29 days.

I'm taking a break for the summer time and gonna start trying again in September. Got a lot of things I want to focus on and I have an excitement of a Summer of Selfish Teenagery.

We also are going back to ntnp this month and probably the next two to three months... just depends how everything goes, I'll probably still track my cycles just for my knowledge and I'm still taking b complex and coq10 .. good luck ladies!!!

How is everyone doing? Cd15 for me, I haven't temped at all this month but I just peed on an opk and it is almost positive, with show and ewcm ... I don't really know how I feel about that, I haven't been consistent with my coq10 , we are really supposed to be ntnp but I'm not sure if I should go ahead and bd tonight for kicks and grins... not like it will do anything lol.. now I wish I hadn't poas haha!!!
How are all you ladies? I'm considering doing soy next month, I'm also considering weaning dd, my nippples have been getting incredibly painful from ovulation to af the last few months , so bad it makes me cry.. apparently it's normal for some with all the fluctuating hormones .. I just don't know if I can handle it , it literally feels like my nippples are being bitten off during every feeding, and dd latch is fine, it's only during ovulation and lasts until af....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->