TTC While Breastfeeding

Hope you like this babe!!!

Attachments

• theaston sig.jpg
    theaston sig.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
Oooh that is too cute, with the reference to Nat Parenting and the caterpillar :D Thankyou!!!

I am officially on my first 2 week wait ladies!!! Who knew it would be so exciting xx

Oh honey sending you loads of cuddles and baby dust I hope you are pregnant! xxx

Good luck honey, hope you get a BFP!

I wanna test so much!! But it is too early and I am trying to wait uil af doesnt show (hopefully!!). I havent had any symptoms apart from really bad wind (sorry if tmi) but I dont remember having any when I was pregnant with Olivia.

Lol aw honey its your turn to be pregnant and then kitten and then me. xxxx

Lol I think you deserve it first dana!

Lol I wish there was a tablet you could take to make AF return LMAO!

hye girls, I have a 8month old daughter, it took a while to fall with her so we are ttc with no sign of AF and I'm still feeding on average 4 times a day and at least once a night!! We also have always wanted a close age gap to!! So keeping everything crossed!!

Spreading lots of dust for us! Well no signs or pregnancy but none of af showing either, I really want to hold out until Friday to test but I dont think I will make it lol x

Think I may be out this month :( just had some pinkish tinged cm (sorry if tmi)

Boooo. Could be IB?

Hi strawberry, good luck!

hey, can I ask a personal question? Just last week for the first time since baba was born I had mega thick creamy CM for about 4 days, could this be a sign things are working without AF?

Hey girls! Still no sign of AF for me. Although my skin is really breaking out lately.

Dana - I actually took a pill to bring on AF after I stopped my BCPs. I took progesterone pills for 10 days because AF didn't show up for almost 3 months after I stopped birth control. Not sure if you can take it while BF though. I don't see why not.

Hi girls, can I join too please? We're officially NTNP and I've been nursing Alyssa for 15 months now. I was on BCP but came off it a couple of months ago and just had my 2nd AF. While we're not officially TTC yet I would love to be a part of this group; nice to know there are several of us xx

hey, can I ask a personal question? Just last week for the first time since baba was born I had mega thick creamy CM for about 4 days, could this be a sign things are working without AF?

I had this. I don't recall having any real CM before, but never really noticed that I hadn't had any if you know what I mean? It wasn't until I suddenly thought "ooh what's this?" that I began to think maybe I hadn't had any for a while. I had varying phases of it, but no real dry spells to indicate AF was coming back. That was 2months ago and still no AF so I don't know what's going on but have read that it is a sign of things warming up but it can take months for anything to come of it and it can take even longer if feeding schedules change due to growth spurts or teething etc. Then again you could be one of the few that ovulates before a warning period so don't rule it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->