TTC while visiting Vegas

emicakess

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :wave: We are going to Vegas at the end if September, and I planned it when I think I should ovulate. Originally I was planning on just dtd on the last night we are there. But now I am thinking maybe we should dtd every night just to make sure we catch the egg! My question is.. I plan on drinking while there, since it might be my last time for awhile. What if we conceive on the first night? Is it bad to drink in the very very early days (literally right after ovulation)? Should we just BD on the last night we are there?

Oh I'm so excited to be TTC again! Our daughter just turned 1 and we were planning on TTC soon, so we thought since we are going on a little vacation to Vegas why not ttc there? Haha :)

Thanks ladies!

Hi everyone. :wave: We are going to Vegas at the end if September, and I planned it when I think I should ovulate. Originally I was planning on just dtd on the last night we are there. But now I am thinking maybe we should dtd every night just to make sure we catch the egg! My question is.. I plan on drinking while there, since it might be my last time for awhile. What if we conceive on the first night? Is it bad to drink in the very very early days (literally right after ovulation)? Should we just BD on the last night we are there?

Oh I'm so excited to be TTC again! Our daughter just turned 1 and we were planning on TTC soon, so we thought since we are going on a little vacation to Vegas why not ttc there? Haha :)

Thanks ladies!
I think I drank a lot of alcohol like on after ovulation with my son i think on 2 dpo. i would worry one bit. i believe it more when the placenta takes over they are worried about alcohol passing threw

Thankyou! I thought so but I wasn't sure if I was missing anything. Like I wasn't sure ifalcoholl can mess up implantation or anything . Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->