TTC with a different partner ???

Galaxy Girl

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I wondered if anyone has been in the same situation?

Basically me and my now ex husband were TTC for 3 years I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and was offfered IVF.

The marriage broke down and I am now with my new partner and have been for 3 years.

We’ve decided to start TTC
Will I need to have the tests done again?

Does anyone know the process?

TIA 😀

Is it possible that the issue was with your ex husband and not with you? If so, your current partner might benefit from having his swimmers checked out, but there's really no reason for you to endure further testing, as your own fertility has been checked out alright.

Is it possible that the issue was with your ex husband and not with you? If so, your current partner might benefit from having his swimmers checked out, but there's really no reason for you to endure further testing, as your own fertility has been checked out alright.

Thank you 💜
I thought that would probably be the case but I wasn’t sure.
My ex husband had a sperm analysis and all came back as it should as did all of mine.
I was just concerned I would have to go through it all again with my fiancé (it was roughly 5 years ago I went on this journey previously!

I can't imagine why they'd put you through more testing! FX that you and your current partner are much more biologically compatible. :) I never carried to term with my ex, but my current husband and I have a healthy little boy together!

I can't imagine why they'd put you through more testing! FX that you and your current partner are much more biologically compatible. :) I never carried to term with my ex, but my current husband and I have a healthy little boy together!

That is so reassuring to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply xx

I have been in your situation. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility in Bio tex clinic. This was after I conceived my first born. So I wondered what the problem is. Because it is not like I had an accident after the first pregnancy. Neither did my dh. Both of us were just well. But we had been ttc for over 5 years. So I went for 2 IVF. Which all turned negative. It was so painful. But I had to take it and move on. I tried 3 cycles and though that I had enough. But I can tell you that this procedure does differ. I did the 2 IVF in different clinics. Since I thought that maybe that would help. Since medical centers also offer different medication. Both of the procedures differed. But not that much. Especially during the testing and stimulation. So I cannot give an accurate answer to this since in your case it might also be different. So perhaps you might be told to do the testing again. Especially if it is in a different clinic.

Have you tried using your CM? It is one of the best method to know when you are expectant. Especially during EWCM. That is when you are the most fertile. You can learn how to check up on your CM. Also there is charting. I have seen many people trying to use that method. But I am not really good at that. There is also ova graph. I have seen in some forums people discussing it. They say that it has a high success rate. According to me I used EWCM. It is natural and the best method to know. Especially when you a regular person. You have not to worry about it. But if you are irregular you still can count your days. Then half those days from the beginning of your periods. Is when you will be fertile. That is when your CM will be a lot and very think. That means that you are in ovulation. I got all these help in my clinic when I wanted to start ttc. It has been of help to me. I hope to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->