TTC with new husband

furbie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im new to this sort of thing, and im baffled on some of the abbreviations, so im hoping you can help me out? I am looking for a 'buddy' some friends and guidance and support. Let me give you a bit of back ground;

Im 33 and have been married a little over 3 years. I have two children aged 6 & 8 with a previous partner who sadly passed away. I didnt even blink when i conceived with my two boys, i was however younger, slimmer and with another man.

My husband doesnt have any children and we desperately want a child together, we have been trying for 5 months now, and I am using the Ovulation sticks, but i know when i ovulate as i get the pains i think its called meitez:??? something lol

anyways, i thought i would catch straight away like i did with my boys, however i am getting more and more depressed every month that AF shows up. I had huge different symptoms this month im 12 DPO i had alot of creamy cm which is not normal, no sore boobies, not normal again so did a preg test today and it was neg :cry:

Today i have experienced AF like cramps im trying to stay positive, but im also telling myself that if AF is coming, we can try again next month - i didnt realise the heart ache that TTC can cause - this is torture !!

My cycles are between 31 to 35 days.

I would love to get to know other ladies going through the same thing, hopfully to give each other some comfort and encouragement x
:kiss:

Hi I am new to forum also. I'm 28 and recently married in June of this year. We are a blended family as I have a 6 year old son. We are TTC and have had no luck so far. I am 18 DPO(days past ovulation) and still no AF(aunt flo). Been testing but all I have gotten so far is BFN(big fat negative). Having some symptoms like extreme fatigue and cramping in lower abdominal region. I am getting frustrated also. I think it's easier when AF comes on time then at least you know you are not and can focus on the next month. But no AF and negative tests are the worst! What kind of HPT(home pregnancy test) are you using? I have decided to wait to test again, but we will see how long that lasts with me being an impulsive tester. LOL

Oh and my cycles are also very long varying between 32 and 34 days. And I feel you on the depressed part. It's hard not to think something is wrong when you have had previous children before. My husband is thinking about getting checked if we don't get a BFP (Big Fat Positive) in three months or so.

Hi there, im in sort of the same situation as you.... sort of!

im 32 and have two children from a previous relationship. a son age 6 and daughter almost 12 (ive had 5 pregnancys alltogether, 1 baby girl cremated and 2 misscarages and have fallen pregers very fast with all of them)

im due to be married in feb to my new fabulous man, also 32 who dosnt have any chilldren of his own. we will be trying for our first baby together (my 3rd!) straight away. ive been off my pill for 2months now and im charting my cycle.

I try not too, but it dose cross my mind.... what if he cant have children?

I hope its a cumfort to you to know your not alone out there. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->