TTC with our 1st on Tamoxifen as I have pcos

chan1983

Reaction score

Afternoon all,

I am 27 year old and have pcos. I was given clomid to take and fell pregnant on my 2nd mth but miscarried at 7 weeks, went back onto clomid for 4 mths but had no more success.

Went back to the doctors in April and was given Tamoxifen to taken instead, apprently this is stronger than clomid. I started taking this today and have to go and have a blood test on cd 22 to see if i have ovulated, so fingers crossed this works.

Is there anyone out there that is using tamoxifen or had any success with it? If so please get in touch would love to hear your stories.

Sending you all baby dust and :hug:

Hi, realize this is an old post but just wanted to see if the tamoxifen worked for you at all? I'm on first cycle and also have pcos. Thanks

Hi, realize this is an old post but just wanted to see if the tamoxifen worked for you at all? I'm on first cycle and also have pcos. Thanks

Hi Amby23 how are you? Sorry i haven't replied not really been on here since i posted this. How is the tamoxifen going for you? Have you had any joy? I'm currently waiting to see if i am pregnant on tamoxifen x

That's ok, I just noticed ur reply post lol, not on tamoxifen any more wasn't Workin first cycle so they added gonal f and o'd after day 30, so went bak to gp and asked to try clomid, he's given ne 6mths worth, 1st cycle o'd day 20, second no o,, I'm on third ATM cd 8 last day of clomid so hope it works this time, how did Urs turn out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->