ttc with pcos, looking for ttc buddy

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
Iv pcos and a blocked tube, Just started taking provera and metformin waiting for af to start clomid, doc said he will allow me 3 more goes of clomid then it's iui then ivf so hopefully it dosnt have to go that far, clomid worked for me before but some extra problems this time, looking for a ttc buddy for the journey ahead baby dust to all

Hi. I have pcos too. Clomid didn't work for me and I am now on letrizol. At 7.5mg it worked but BFN for the cycle. Now I am on Provera for 10 days to induce the cycle because I am 4 days late. I am restarting metformin as well. My doc also wants to do IUI if I don't succeed after 2 more cycles. I would love a ttc buddy. I check in daily too.

Hiye, I haven't heard of letrizol before, I'm on day 4 of provera and metformin and my stomach is feeling really sick since I started it, what day of provera are u on, and what days of clomid will u be on, I think I'm gunna try days 3-7 this time around, hopefully we will get our bfps this time round do u have children already or will this b ur first, I have a son he's a clomid baby so it must work.. Sending baby dust

The metformin can make you fill ill. I had bad side effects but I am starting at a lower dose to get used it again. I ended up not needing Provera. Af showed that she is coming. Should get flow today.
Letrozole is another med to induce ovulation. I take it day 3-7. Clomid didn't work for me.
I don't have any children. This is my first. Being 37 has put a time crunch in this.
I also have a condition called uterine hyperplasia with atypia. This is thickening of the the lining of the uterus that causes potentially cancerous cell clusters to grow. I have spent the last few years just dealing with that. I had to be on Provera full time which really sucks for the weight. Combine that with a low metabolism and losing weight for clomid to work was near impossible.
So I need to get pregnant soon with this condition in the background. If I didn't want kids or wasn't in child bearing years they would have done a hysterectomy. Depending on how it is after my first we may or may not get to try for a second.
But no pressure. Lol

First time around I used clomid 7 times before it worked, and to be honest I got another prescription and took it for 10 days instead of 5 without telling my doc but hey it worked, this time doc will only let me use it 3 times then it's iui time, wow ur way ahead if af arrives soon for u, ul get to start ur meds soon, weird but I get so excited when I get af, as for weight, my god it's not easy loosing it but somehow iv lost 1st 6lb in slimming world over the last 7 weeks so I'm sticking to it and hopefully next time af will arrive on her own, seeming metformin can help with weightloss so here's hoping, how has ovulation been for u, mine is none existent so far and if I did I wouldn't know when it would happen cause my cycles are always all over the place with provera, sorry to here about the problems uv got, hopefully this round will work maybe ul get twins lol how long have u been trying

Last cycle was my first ovulation. We started at the doc 5 years ago. That is when we found out about the hyperplasia. I have known since I was 18 about pcos and the need for fertility meds. No one told me how to manage my pcos.
When the hyperplasia was finally under control we did 2 round of clomid but it made me gain a lot of weight so I had to stop and lose the weight. Being on Provera made that really difficult. I saw a new fertility doc when mine went of maternity leave (ironic I know). He said screw the rules, we are putting you on letrozole now. First month was at 5mg. That did nothing. Last cycle it was 7.5mg and I ovulated. We couldn't afford opks so I have no idea my date of O. I lost my job and due to stress we didn't BD as often as we should have. So I think we missed the window. This month I will use opk's and BD every day. Lol hopefully I will ovulate again this month.
It has been tempting to up my dose even though the doc says I don't have to. Lol

I usually buy my opks in the pound shops and pregnancy test which iv come accustomed to buying slight addiction to them I think, it's great that u ovulated last time, at least u know there's a chance, this time around ul catch the egg fingers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->