TTC with supplements after m/c

livilou

TTC No2!!
Reaction score
:hug: to everyone

I think I feel abit better being in this section, I think some of you may understand what im going through.

I have Been ttc for nearly 11 months, I currently have a 22 month old and very blessed to have.

I had a miscarriage in June at which I lost the baby at 8 weeks after noticing some bleeding, I was very shocked concidering I had already had one child and thought it always happened with your first, how naive :cry:

Ever since the miscarriage my cycles have been awful! they have gone back to a 28/29 but I have had no quality cm at all during ov time, my cervix stays open after af until I have ov'd (never used to happen) and shown by charting it seems my pogesterone levels are very low.

My hormones are every where, I have breast pain nearly all month and my cm is crap!

I have been put in the direction of Angus castus and Dong quai and I am startign to drink grapfruit juice (apprently really good for cm?)

I have recently stopped af and due to ov sometime next week. and its my first time using these supplements, im hoping and praying they may work :cloud9:

I am just looking for abit of support really and would love to hear from anyone else using these supplements.

Thank you for your time :hugs:

:bfp: wishes to all

Oh and I forgot to mention that I have been spotting aswell and last months I spotted nearly everyday after ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->