TTC

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by MommyDream, Nov 14, 2011.

1. MommyDream

MommyDream Momma

Hi all. My husband and I have started trying to conceive baby #1. We were married at the end of July and I expected it would be easy... not the case! :wacko:

I have had crazy irregular periods since going off the pill in May (only three cycles since June 7!!).

June 7th cycle - 78 days long
    Aug 24th cycle - 37 days long, BBT chart says ovulation on day 23 but no luck with BD.
    Sep 30th cycle - currently on day 46 with no AF, chart says I ovulated on day 40... took test and no luck yet.

Is it normal to have such irregular cycles? My doc says it's ok, but I am so impatient! The Aug 24th cycle was normal, and my BBT chart trended normally. Now since Sept 30th, my BBT chart as ALL over the place (up and down each day - even though I was taking my temp at the same time every morning and following all the rules...).

My doctor suggested I cut down on running to regulate my cycle. I run 5 times a week and he suggested 2. Has anyone else who runs regularly had similar problems?

2. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

I dont' have any advise to give you. Just that I hope you get a bfp :)

3. MommyDream

MommyDream Momma

Thank you for the reply :winkwink: