TTCAL buddy?

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
Im TTCAL (4 losses) and would love to share the experience with someone??

Im a teen but more mature than people think, im in a stbale relationship with my own place. I work part time and at uni the other stuff, my OH works full time. We have plenty of secriuty money and love ot have a baby right now.

Anyway id love to have a TTC buddy :)

xxxx

:hi:

I'd love to be your TTCAL buddy! I'm 30 :wacko: and do have a 3 year old daughter. Since having her I've had 3 mcs. She asks me weekly why she does not have a brother or sister and it breaks my heart. I had testing in September and all came back normal :shrug:. I was told it was a string of bad luck. This month was our first month TTc since the testing but AF got me today so I am hoping for a BFP and sticky bean nex month.

I'm so sorry for all your losses! have you had any testing?

Bittersweet and ncmommy,
I would love to be buddies as well. I am 23, and a grad student so I work part time as well. I live with my hubby also a student who works part time and our three doggies. So sorry to hear of your losses, I had a MC about a year and a half ago and have been wanting a baby since before then. I was shattered by only one MC, so I can only imagine what you have been through. We have been trying since August and would be overjoyed to have a baby. I have been feeling a little lonely and would love some buddies to go through this with.

I think I am 8 DPO today, how about you ladies? :flower:

Awe i'd love that :).
I have thrompholoa(sp) a blood clotting disorder that causes recurrent mcs. Yourself?
I test tomorrow but as iv only just started rtcni thnk we missed o day this month.
Xxxx

The witch got me yesterday, so I am on CD2 right now. My last 2 cycles have been kind of weird cause I have had no cramping at all with either and I use to have terrible cramping the first day of AF.

All my tests came back normal, so I have no answers as to why this is happening to me now!

Sammie-I'm so sorry for your loss! Do you have a good feeling about this cycle?

Bittersweet-What can they do for that disorder? Low dose aspirin? Even though all was normal with me my doc said for my next BFP she would put me on low dose aspirin and progesterone. I hope you do get your BFP!

Yeah asprin. Or clexane if need be.
Tested today got bfn:/

Hey girls,
Just wanted to check in with you! I am now 10 DPO, which is very good since my last cycle seemed really messed up with only a 7 day LP. So my positive spin on this is that even if I don't end up pg this time around, everything seems to be working properly now. I have always had cycles on the long side, so about 39ish days is frustrating but normal for me. I do have a good feeling about this month, but I have no idea where thats coming from. I did test yesterday night bc hubbie is leaving for a trip for the next few days, but it was BFN. I am telling myself it was just too early. I have charted BBT this cycle and it is still high, so I think I am still in the running....

So sorry to hear about the BFN Bittersweet, are you gonna test again in a few more days?? You're not out yet!

ncmommy, I hope the start of this new cycle is going smoothly, just think about that BFP you could have by Xmas!

Bittersweet-sorry about the BFN, but you aren't out til the witch shows!

SammieGrace- 10DPO is very early so there is still hope. Glad you are feeling positive still. I think the earliest I have gotten a BFP was at 13DPO. Glad your LP seems to be longer, it seems a lot of women have trouble with that.

I actually was considering not TTC this month. Although I do want that Xmas BFP, I also don't want an Xmas loss. I know I should not think like that but I do have a 3 year old and would feel really bad if I ruined the holidays for her. I had a wonderful talk and cry with DH lastnight and he told me that him wanting another baby is greater than his fear of another miscarriage and I agreed with him. Maybe this next time we will be lucky and have a sticky bean!

My crying lastnight was brought on by an email from a friend announcing that her little boy was going to be a big brother. She did this by attaching a picture of her boy with a t-shirt that said 'big brother." My first loss was a MMC we had already seen the heartbeat and it was at the following appt. that the baby had passed. Before this appt. I had bought my little girl a t-shirt that said "big sister" and she never got to wear it. Now everytime I see one of those shirts it reminds me of that loss and it is so painful and just makes me feel like a failure. Sorry for the rant but I am sitting here knowing that I must reply to her email this morning and it is hard to find words.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

i dont think i am as i had the implant out last month so i tihnk its still getting out my system??

:shrug: i dunno, dont even think i am where my ticker says in cycle cos of it i had some spotting for a few weeks so :|

but roll on the bding with OH! :D

hun your little girl WILL be a little sister! :hugs:
xxx

Bittersweet,
I bet you are right about the implant, I think having mine out is what messed up my last cycle. Good luck with the BDing, keep it fun!

ncmommy,
I am so sorry you have had a hard time with your friend announcing her pregnancy. About a week ago I learned that our close friends were expecting their second. I was happy for them and sad for me, I also thought that it would be great to know someone who was pg if I got pg. As that same time I remember the last time I was pregnant and a close friend was pregnant also. Then I miscarried and it really strained the relationship. She tried to be supportive, but I just couldn't see her then. I didn't end up meeting her baby until he was about four months old. It was just too hard. I am sure your little girl will get to be a big sister soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->