TTCAL Femmes Fetales: April TWW (31 BFPs!)

Thank you :hugs: I really hope it is...every day that passes I feel a little better about it and my temp has gone up and my test is darker...so fingers crossed!

How are you all? Been quiet in here :hugs:

Just had my appointment with the Dr. She told me to come off Metformin straight away - today! I'm worried cos I don't want my weight to go back up and I have also heard that it can help prevent miscarriage when taken up to 12 weeks...but I can't take it any more :(
Also, I feel like I'm having to fight to get the early scan I need. They're telling me I might not get a scan til 10 weeks - I almost died at 7weeks last time from ectopic! The midwife also doesn't normally see you until 10weeks, I had to recount my story to the receptionist and get her to call the midwife tonight and talk about me so I'm not left waiting - argh! I don't want to have to be in agony if it's ectopic before they listen to me again...I shouldn't be having to fight again like last time!

Grey that's awful!! They should definitely give you an early scan, considering your history. It makes me so mad, how hospitals operate- with mine I got one at 7 weeks without even asking for it, but I agree you need to keep persitsting, if nothing else it will put your mind at ease and take away any unnecessary stress :)
Hope you get the scan ASAP- keep us updated.
Xx

Grey that's awful!! They should definitely give you an early scan, considering your history. It makes me so mad, how hospitals operate- with mine I got one at 7 weeks without even asking for it, but I agree you need to keep persitsting, if nothing else it will put your mind at ease and take away any unnecessary stress :)
Hope you get the scan ASAP- keep us updated.
Xx

Thanks :hugs: I've got a scan booked now - had to call EPU at hospital and explain I'd very much like to keep my remaining tube and avoid extreme pain....they understood and I have a scan on Tuesday! :happydance:

Yay for your scan Grey, how exciting :dance:

I'm soo pleased for you. Sorry I've not been around much. Lots going on, but I'm rooting for you in the background :hugs:

Hi to everyone else. I promise to catch up soon xx

:hi: Girls,

Popping in to say hello. Haven't been around much lately, but wanted to know that I've been thinking of you. Hope you all are doing well. :flower:

Hi Neffie, thanks for popping in.

I'm still here :dohh:, maybe one day I'll graduate to the other thread and stay there.

Hope you and Coco are doing well xx

Hey Neffie!

Thanks New :hugs: How are you doing?

I'm just on my way to bed, but just wanted to pop in first and say we did have the scan today. They warned us we probably wouldn't see much because of how early I am. They found a sac in the womb - which they said wouldn't alone rule out ectopic - and suggested and internal scan to get a better look.
Well, they not only found the baby in the sac, but we saw a heartbeat! A minor miracle at 6+1 weeks!!! We're thrilled and so excited that my miscarriage risk should drop now too and we can start thinking about 'when' and not 'if' all the time! Thanks for all your support guys, can't believe I've seen my baby and a heartbeat, surreal! :cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

New - I'm sure you will join us in the PAL thread soon. It's only a matter of time! :) I see from you ticker that you're nearing the end of your cycle. When are you testing?? I hope you caught that huevo!

Love - I see you haven't posted in a while. Hope you're doing well. :flower:

Lisa/Sam - Hope you ladies are doing well. I still think of you guys. Do drop in a line if you're up to it to let us know how you're getting on. :hugs:

Grey - You're moving right along. :thumbup: Chin up...all will be well! This is your forever baby...

Thanks New! :hugs: How are you doing?

I hope you're right Neffie! No pain or bleeding so far, so all good...just trying to stay positive :D @How are you doing??? :)

I'm awful at the moment Grey but your continuing good news always cheers me. :thumbup:

I won't bare all on here - its in my journal if you want to read. Its nothing TTC related for a change.

Neffie - not even thought about testing - I'm past the 'testing early' thing - the excitement has gone. I will test if AF doesn't arrive next week sometime. It should arrive cd25/26 by my calculations.

:hi: to everyone else :hugs:

I'm awful at the moment Grey but your continuing good news always cheers me. :thumbup:

I won't bare all on here - its in my journal if you want to read. Its nothing TTC related for a change.

Neffie - not even thought about testing - I'm past the 'testing early' thing - the excitement has gone. I will test if AF doesn't arrive next week sometime. It should arrive cd25/26 by my calculations.

:hi: to everyone else :hugs:

Thanks New, sounds like you could do with some :hugs: I'll have a read of your diary, sounds like things aren't great. I know what you mean about the excitement thing going. For the last about 6 months, I didn't test at all :(

New - Big :hugs:. You sure have a lot going on right now. I hope things get better soon. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Grey - We're doing well. Coco is almost 3 months old! :shock: It really is true when they say "babies grow up fast". :winkwink:

New- just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing, seems you've got a hell of a lot on your plate right now....... hope you're are staying strong. Sending a big hug :hugs::hugs:

Hey Ladies.

Sorry I havent been on here in a while. Still think of you all lots though.

Love, New, Samiam and Lisa....Hope you are all well my lovelies :hugs:

xx

hey all, things are great here..still moving forward with my plans..ready to enjoy a fresh start....hope you are doing well

Hey everyone, just stopping by to let you know that I'm having a girl!!! :happydance::happydance: I'm just so happy!!

Hope you are all doing well......

Love- what's going on with you and your cycles now?? Xx

New- Any news with you?? Hope your Mum is ok xx

Sam- seen you lurking on here, hope you're ok.... I miss you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14