TTCAL Femmes Fetales: April TWW (31 BFPs!)

wow love that is amazing.. so happy your lo pulled through all that, u certainly have been through a lot. Thank you for sharing

Quick update - AF arrived this morning - its only taken 25 weeks and one day....

Not really that heavy at the moment, just painful :sick:

So happy its here, pressed the M button on my CBFM and away I go :yipee:

oh new..how bloody freaking fantastic...:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: so just utterrly and fantastically thrilled for you...hot damn you'r moving forward

Hey ladies!

Grey--congratulations on the house, that is wonderful!! So excited for you!!

New--:happydance: yeah baby! So happy to hear AF is finally here, now its back to TTC and getting that BFP!! Wooohooo!!!

Love--wow, you and your little one went through so much, and what strength both of you showed to pull through that, as Lil says, absolutely amazing. :hugs: And I hear you on having an "old soul", I have one too! My mother always said I had one as I was growing up, and I have come to believe her!

Love - Happy belated Birthday to you and your daughter!! :cake: Hope you had a nice one. Wow, you sure went through something with your little girl's delivery. I can't imagine all you went through with that...but it's amazing to see how resilient some of the most tiniest babies can be.

Grey - Congrats on the house..how exciting!! It can be a very nice distraction. I remember the month I got my BFP was the one month where I had my mind on everything but TTC. Hope it does the trick for you!

New - :yipee: Hoorah for the hag finally making an appearance!!! :happydance: Now you can get back on the TTC wagon, and get that BFP in the making.

:hi: all..been busy working..yes, i agree we went through some things with our oldest..i can't believe she was so tiny my husbands wedding band slid down her arm to her shoulder like a bracelet..and now she is so big..well big to me, but still smaller than all her peers and sooooo smart..she has Aspergers or a form of it..she is high functioning autistic...she's really blossomed this year in school too...i'm so proud of her.
I go in on monday for u/s to see if i can trigger then we have timed intercourse..it sounds kind of boring doesn't it 'timed intercourse' i mean..but we try not to make it mechanical if you know what i mean
Grey..how are you coming along with your house and tww??
New..hope af is treating you kindly
amber, shell,lil, neffie,sarah.. thanks for keeping us company:flower:

Thanks for everyone's comments. AF was very kind to me, although painful the day and day before it arrived, was quite light really. It's now almost gone, which is great. I'm CD3 (wow, have waited a long time to be able to say that!) so bring it on, I'm ready!!

Must go get myself a ticker too... need a weigh in too - should have done it last night but went out and totally forgot. We were at our local comedy club which is co-owned by Jason Manford. Was a good laugh, only relatively unknown comedians on, but were quite funny.

Out for drinks at BIL and SIL's tonight.

So pleased for you New! I'm glad your body is getting back on track, I hope that bfp is there soon!

I don't know quite what to say, or how to say it...my husband thought it was an April fools day joke! But I have something to say...

I'm pregnant! I took a test yesterday and it was either a really faint positive or an evap line...but today I tested with 2 internet cheapies - both pink - and a clearblue and it says I'm 1-2 weeks! I can't believe I've got a :bfp: after all this time, and it would have been 2 years tomorrow that I had my first bfp...I'm really excited and equally nervous in case it doesn't last, as my period is due tomorrow...but I'm hoping this is finally it!

This is the one yesterday - a screen tilter!
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080486.jpg

These are the cheapies from this morning with fmu - still a little bit of screen tilters!
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080499.jpg

I didn't trust them, so used my last clear blue...
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080497.jpg

And one all together, just to make sure!
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080498.jpg

I really don't know what to do with myself, I obviously really want this pregnancy to go all the way, but I'm so nervous! Currently also on :cloud9: as well :D Thanks all...I couldn't have got here without you :)

New&Grey: Oh yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::hugs:

Great news New for your AF arriving, that's brilliant!! Really hope this is your month!!! And Grey....... Woooooooooo hoooooooooo!!! I'm so utterly thrilled for you, that has made my day :)

Love- hope all goes well on Monday and you get the go ahead for :sex:

Xx

Thanks Sarah! :) Still in shock and just can't quite believe it!

:wohoo: congrats Grey..how exciting for you and your dh. It's been a long time coming..you totally deserve this :bfp: and your forever baby.
:happydance:

OMG OMG OMG OMG.....:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:Grey, this is amazing news!

You totally deserve this and am so excited for you.

Congratulations :hugs:

Grey - :wohoo: CONGRATS!!! :yipee: Fantastic news! I'm so so happy for you! You deserve every bit of this. Your feelings are totally understandable..just try to take it one day at a time. This is your forever baby! :) Wishing you a H&H pregnancy. :dust:

Love - Hope all goes well at your appointment. Will be thinking of you. :friends:

OMG OMG OMG OMG.....:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:Grey, this is amazing news!

You totally deserve this and am so excited for you.

Congratulations :hugs:

Thank you New, I'm keeping everything crossed this next cycle is yours too and you join me!

Grey - :wohoo: CONGRATS!!! :yipee: Fantastic news! I'm so so happy for you! You deserve every bit of this. Your feelings are totally understandable..just try to take it one day at a time. This is your forever baby! :) Wishing you a H&H pregnancy. :dust:

Love - Hope all goes well at your appointment. Will be thinking of you. :friends:

Thank you! I hope so too :D Can't believe how old your little miracle is now!

My avatar pretty much describes how I'm feeling right now, I am feeling mostly positive, with just hints of nervousness...but then you'll all relate to that!

I did another test today and was happy to see it was noticeably darker and more obvious...so I'm hoping it's a good sign, and my temp stayed high. My period is due today, so that's one hurdle crossed off! I'm planning to buy 2 more clearblue digital tests, and text next week and week after...so hopefully it will go from 1-2, to 2-3, to 4+ and I'll hopefully feel encouraged that my hcg levels are rising :)

My test from today...
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080502.jpg

Enough about me, how is everyone else doing!?

went to fs appt and had u/s...I knew I was ready to trigger because I have had gobs of ewcm all night at work..apparently the clomid makes me have a lot more than usual due to better follicle growth. I was correct..one large follicle measuring 24mm i believe, so i'm sure they will tell me to trigger today..(i triggered last month with one follicle measuring 21mm) haven't dtd in over a week..no urge and i guess no urge on my dh's part either..we shall see..
hope you all are doing well..i just got back from the track and i'm tired....

Good luck Love keeping all crossed 4 u :)

CONGRATS GREY so so happy 4 u and ur oh :)

New how are you doing, keeping all crossed 4 u too

Thanks lilrojo :)

Got my first DR appointment next Tuesday at 3pm, hoping I'm still pregnant then...hasn't sunk in yet!

Aww hun you will still be pregnant i just know it.. this is your sticky baby.. so excited for you.. try to enjoy and love the tickers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->