TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

My first beta from 13 dpo came back at 95. My repeat beta is tomorrow. I was really stressed that this mornings frer was lighter so I took another one at noon and it darkened. The lines are ALMOST the same color but the test line is still slightly lighter. Huge improvement from this mornings though so I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm going to try to relax until I get my repeat results on Friday and then lay off the tests since they just cause stress.

How is everyone? Anyone gearing up to O or test soon? How are the ladies who are a bit further along in pregnancy?

Babytots and cami, any new stmptoms? How are you feeling? I woke up a little sick but tbh I think it might have been from the burger I ate last night. We'll see if it comes back tomorrow. It seems too early for that!

Your numbers and lines are all fab ladies. Try not to get too caught up on lines guys, they don't tell you much and it won't change anything. I usually do two a day for the first eight weeks. Seriously. All it does is stress me out. This time I did two when I found out, one a few days after they told me that I was waiting to miscarry (to see if I was going to bleed soon) and two digis after that. I wasn't even going to do that many but it was the waiting to miscarry that made me. I decided I could stress or I could enjoy every moment. I chose the latter and I am. I've only stressed over how difficult its been to get my meds and also the morning of my scan last week. I know I have made it sound overly simple, it is of course scary to be pregnant after loss, but I figure that stressing won't change it, I'm doing all I can.

Thank you Tasha, you are right. I think I needed to hear that. I am going to lay off the testing for now and trust in the numbers. Hopefully Friday's numbers are good, and if they are I'm going to just relax.

How are the ladies TTC doing? I have my fingers crossed for every one of you. I hope we all get our sticky rainbows soon.

Hello ladies, room for another one?

Had a natural mc at the end of October at 9+4, pregnancy stopped around week 6. Was going to wait until after Christmas to start trying again but can't wait to we started straight away. Had bloods done last Thursday which came back at 2 so hospital are satisfied that I wasn't pregnant and said we could start straight away, didn't have the heart to say we already are, lol! :D

So I'm currently CD25.

Lovely to see a few recent bfp's on here, loads of stick dust!

That's an awesome # Sil. I'm jealous! :haha:
Such good advice Tasha. I've stepped away from the tests. If tomorrow when I get my 2nd beta the number has increased properly, I think I'll be able to relax a bit. I'm praying for an awesome number so I can stop stressing out so much.

Welcome Beckzter! So sorry for your loss. This is a great group of supportive ladies. I hope you get your sticky bean soon!!!

Thats great news sil glad the tests are showing better and that you have got your first hcg results back. Seen your post in pregnancy announcements and your tests look fab.

Symptoms wise I'm tired sooo very tired lol. Nausea when changing my sons nappy yuck! and severe hunger pangs in the morning that want to make me eat like a horse.

Tasha you are so right thinking the worst won't change anything and I'm really glad you feel positive. This is your sticky rainbow for sure. I think once I have my scan and pass the stage I was when I lost my last baby I will feel more confident. Right now I just can't attach myself even though I want to :(

Hi Beckzter welcome to the group of course you can join us. So sorry for your loss and I wish you luck in your ttcal journey. Hope you get your bfp soon. x

Hi Beckzter, we'd love to have you join! I'm so sorry for your loss. My fingers are crossed for you this cycle. This seems to be a lucky thread lately.

I have my second beta today. I'm nervous, but for some reason I was actually more nervous for my first beta. I took my very last FRER today and the lines were finally the same color. I do not plan to buy any more. Hopefully the beta will come back good and give me the confirmation that I need to relax. I am proud of myself for stopping the testing today (15dpo). I'm ashamed to admit that last pregnancy I tested all the way to 20 dpo every day.

You ladies are all on the ball compred to me lol. I had a beta done by the molar pregnancy unit last week, but never even bothered to get the results, maybe I'll phone and get both lots after my second one next weds. I'm just not fussed at the mo, very detached from it this time, and besides a little nausea and grumpy/tiredness I feel normal. I don't feel 'too' normal tho iykim. :flower:

I did tests daily until they got really dark, then did a few here and there. Novelty worn off now.

Hope they come back ok Sil.

Dan-o I was really detached with my last pregnany just couldn't bond with baby at all. This time my gut tells me baby will be ok but I know I have to be realistic as another loss may very well happen so I'm holding it at arms length too.

Symptoms have really kicked in for me now. Nausea all day which I'm hoping means the morning sickness will kick in properly with this pregnancy and tiredness I feel so tired all the time and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

Got this on my digi this morning its beginning to feel more real now. x

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
Fab pic babytots, love seeing BFP pictures!

How did you get on with the beta's camichelle? Fingers crossed they are rising :)

I am stupidly excited to get pregnant again but very worried about how I will cope in the first trimester. If AF doesn't show next week I'm not planning to test straight away then I can live in quiet denial for a while.

Heartbroken. Betas not rising properly. :cry: Looks like loss #5 for me-3rd this year. It's just not fair. Been crying all day and had a panic attack. I can't keep doing this. I prY the rest of you have better luck than me.

Oh Cami I am so sorry hun. My heart just broke for you. How are you holding up? What was your beta progression if you don't mind me asking? I'm here for you if you need to chat to anyone about it. I know how hard this must be. Sending hugs your way

Thanks. It only went from 51 to 65 :cry:
I'm just numb right now.
I hope your betas are super!

I am so sorry camichelle.

Oh Camichelle I'm so sorry hun :( Sending you big hugs we are all here for you. x

Babytots- I somehow completely missed the tests you posted yesterday! The tests looks awesome :) congrats!

Dano - I almost wish I could be detached from the pregnancy. I'm just nervous about getting hurt again. How are you feeling?

Beck - I could never be that patient! Every time I tell myself I'll wait until 10 dpo and I always end up testing by 8. I can't imagine waiting until AF. Sending baby dust your way

Cami - how are you doing today? I really wish I knew the words to say how sorry I am. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

No news here yet. I'm still waiting on my beta results from yesterday. I'm hoping they call soon.

My beta just came back! I went from 95 at 13dpo to 266 at 15dpo in exactly 48 hours so I doubled! I feel a huge weight lifted. I have one more beta taken tomorrow with results on Monday, and then the doctor will make a plan with me going forward.

Thanks sil. Still got lots of tests leftover so I'm sure I'll keep poas til they get used up.

Thats great news about your betas :) x

Camichelle I'm so sorry you are facing this again hun, big hugs to you :hugs:

Thanks sil, feeling fine. Got a call to go in for a scan today as there was a cancellation, but I declined, it's just too early. I got my betas for 14dpo tho, curiosity got the better of me :haha: they were 232.

Yours seem right on track too, great news! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"