ttcbabylovepredictions

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
Just HAD to share this information...

After months of TTC I was chatting with a friend of mine about baby predictions. I didn't want to get a bunch or anything, but thought it might be fun for giggles to get one... so she recommended a site that got great reviews on her baby forum.

I got the prediction back in Oct 2010. The prediction said: "I see a find out with a bfp/conceive OR give birth in Nov. So either find out with a bfp/conceive this Nov OR give birth next Nov. I see a boy."

I just found out last weekend I'm finally pregnant and due Nov 2nd 2011!!!!! My friend that recommended this site also found out she was prego last Dec... which is what her prediction said (she'd get prego in Dec 2010 or have her baby in Dec of this year)!!! So she was right for both of us!

Of course there is no guarantee- but I find it totally crazy she was right both times!!! Another friend of mine got her prediction this week as well... hehe.

I certainly just did it for fun... but it was a wonderful surprise!!!!

https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/

Well that's lame... too bad they are 100% correct! lol. But then I guess what would be the fun in that? I was very shocked, honestly, that she was right. Maybe coincidence... who knows?

Best of luck to you hun!!!! Hope you get that BFP soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->