TTC'er over here needs your help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by blessedbylife, Dec 12, 2009.

1. blessedbylife

blessedbylife Married Mom of 1 & Preggo

So, i'm on cd18 and i think i ovulated yesterday (had ovulation pains) my DH and I had sex on the 10th. Today i'm having peach colored discharge, not alot, i can see it in my pantyliner... did any of you have this and find out you were pregnant? It has no odor, i'm 100% it's not an infection, and i'm no where close to AF... HELP! :shrug:

2. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

At 1dpo it impossible to tell. The sperm quite possibly isnt even up our fallopian tube yet!!!

3. blessedbylife

blessedbylife Married Mom of 1 & Preggo

true... so confusing my cycle... i guess i'll just have to wait it out! btw- Lilyann loves your "melmo" in your signature!!! hahaha

4. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

It maybe a bit of a bleed from the Ovulation itself. It wouldn't be implantation this early....As it has already been said, the sperm are probably still making their way to the egg. Implantation occurs well after ovulation.

Lots of luck.