TTCIC (irregular cycles)

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
TTC with irregular cycles
I'm hoping I'm not the only one going through this and was hoping maybe if others wanted to we could make a team?

i have IC! mine is due to pcos :cry:

been ttc for 13 months, never had a :bfp: so fingers crossed that i get one soon!

I am experiencing irregular cycles. Mine are between 35-46 days. I'm currently on clomid, and I hope those will help to regulate my cycles.

i thought i was the only one its so hard to conceive when u have irregular cycles. My cycles range from 40 - 60 days it sucks . hope to get bfp soon fingers crossed :)

hi, i can i join i have IC ranging from 30-45 days, currently waiting for first AF after a mmc in april xxx

Hooray - this is a great group, what a good idea to start it Ley :happydance: . Everyone else seems to know when they are going to have their AF and I was starting to feel a bit left out. I've always had irregular cycles but since losing a tube 18 months ago due to an ectopic pregnancy it has been all over the place - trust me, your guess as to where I am in my cycle will be as good as mine. However, I'm on soya tablets at the mo to try and regulate it and I've got a fertility monitor which I'm watching for any sign of ovulation.

i am due at the docs on tuesday and going to discuss ways to help my cycle regulate so i will pass on anything he says (though im not holding out much hope) i hope this thread gets going as the only person i have to talk to about ttc has 25day regular cycles *very jealous indeed!*

Hey girls, can I join please :flower:
I have really irregular cycles, this last one lasted a whole bl**dy 5 months!! :coffee:
I've just started taking soy tho so I am hoping it shortens it a bit!

xx

hey pink_bow were in west yorkshire are you? x

Hi, well I'm on day 31 of my cycle and still haven't stopped bleeding. I've tried soya this last week but I think because I'm not taking it when I should do (ie either days 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 etc) of my cycle then it doesn't seem to have worked. Around a year ago I had bleeding which lasted three months and ended up taking noristerone to stop it - I still have some of those tabs left so I might take some and then re-take the soya when I think I'm having a normal AF - oh the joys of having an all-over-the-place cycle!!

Booth - Whenever I've spoken to the docs about irregular cycles they have always said the only way to do it is to go on the pill. I was on the pill for two months last summer but came off it because felt down about the fact that was taking the pill when TTC. Anyway, I would love to hear what your doc has to say.

Ok everyone - if we are going to form a team we need an official team which we can put into our signatures. Has anyone got any ideas? Maybe "The Irregular Cycles Chicks" or "Club Irregular Cycles" - any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

how about:

Team TTC with Irregular Cycles

Team Irregular Cycles

The Irregular Cycle Sisters (this is my fav I think!)

I tried to start a group, but it failed, so I will join this one if thats ok! I have been off the pill since November of last year but only officially TTC for the past 3 months (2 cycles). Before it was NTNP. I have been keeping track of my cycles on an application on my Iphone. Since Nov my cycles have been 31 days, 36 days, 41 days, and 37 days. Currently on CD17. Not exactly ideal when you are trying to pinpoint Ovulation!

How about team "Dare to be Different" since we all are not "regular"????

Hey, I liked both your ideas so I had a bit of a mess around on a banner website and came up with the siggy that you can see in my signature. What do you think? I can easily change it for different colours or wording if you want?

Cate xx

P.S - I've been bleeding for around 30 days now - grrr!

Let me know if you want the link to the siggy and I will put it in my next posting

I cant see it! For some reason I only have limited access at school. I will be able to see it at home though! Will check back tonight!

Hi, here is the link:

https://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5883/6546885c54cadbdm3.jpg

Woops - just realised copy and pasting the link just means the siggy comes out. Here is the link (just piece it together into one line before putting it into your signature):

https://img535.imageshack.us

/img535/5883/6546885c54cadbdm3.jpg

Wish this group had been around when i was TTC, i always had irregular long cycles varying between 21 -30+ days, after i had my first son they became even more irregular varying from 20 days to 75 days in length, in the end i had blood samples taken which proved odd and i had a very high proactin level i was diagnosed with a prolactinoma, and was on medication.
I have since had baby no two and my cycles are still not right so iw ill have another check up in septemper with my endocrinologist.

i'm on CD20. my last cycle lasted for 35 days, which is OK for me, but I have no idea where I am in this cycle, whether I have already ovulated or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->