TTCing and beyond on the autism spectrum

i do not have a high pain threshold...im a wuss and I have a chronic pain disorder which makes things worse, especially sensory...

my daughter is like me my son im not sure yet...

i got to do the deed...actually have an update in assisted conception since basically im most probably getting help but i went to see the doc today and he thinks im pregnant..
i dont know how since im only a few days dpo...i know i oed early but NOT THAT EARLY..
so i dont know why he thinks i am...this was after he examined me...(strange)

but it explains it in my post....i dont want get in trouble for double posting...

i know i get anal when i see double posts LOL

sorry about your son and your arm...

also complain about what you need to, its why i put this thread up l:)

Oooo i hope you're doctor is right!!! Merry Christmas to you!

me too...that would be wonderful..but honestly it seems so far fetched ya know..:/

hey how is ur holiday...did u get to watch the new doctor who( lol like that is all that really matters , right? ) lol

Oh my god. I failed as a whovian i completely forgot there was a new episode!!!! I'm going to be looking that up tonight!
As for your doc if he was doing an internal exam maybe your cervix was darker and closed ;) never know til ya test :) how many dpo are you now?
Christmas was wonderful thanks for asking :) what about yours? Sorry for any typos my phone is freaking out on me...

typos are fine..im sooo bad art them hun..lol

holidays not so bad, thanks for asking..

and OMG11 what did you do!! You missed doctor who?? that is it , we cannot talk anymore...lmao!

let me know when you watch it..i know i started the thread but nobody want to talk dr who and this epi was amazing....so watch it and lets talk ok

:hug:

Ahhhhhhh just finished it! Im so heartbroken and excited lol that face Clara has when he changed was priceless eh? Lol

yes i know and it was so cool to see him go through an entire lifetime and then to be saved by his home planet who he actually was running from to beginingg with cause he stole the tardus...lol

how he changed i cried :(...and they made him old...not sure if im ready for him to be old again....:/ guess no romance this time around lol

Hope you both had a good Christmas.

If its any consolation I fell asleep through Dr who so saw the beginning and the end. I'm not a big fan anyway, but OH is so we watched it when DS went to bed and I ended up falling asleep on him. It does not in anyway mean I'm not a geek, just my geekiness goes in other areas, generally more in animes and gaming....

Hope you both had a good Christmas.

If its any consolation I fell asleep through Dr who so saw the beginning and the end. I'm not a big fan anyway, but OH is so we watched it when DS went to bed and I ended up falling asleep on him. It does not in anyway mean I'm not a geek, just my geekiness goes in other areas, generally more in animes and gaming....

lol its totally ok, we just end up talking about it here cause i have another thread we kind of forgot about...

so what is ur geekiness..lol :happydance:

Yea peter capaldi is definitely throwing back to the older seasons I like it in a way. Oh and how'd you feel about Amy's last appearance???
Hey mummy2o do you like evangelian? That is my favorite anime series!!

Yea peter capaldi is definitely throwing back to the older seasons I like it in a way. Oh and how'd you feel about Amy's last appearance???
Hey mummy2o do you like evangelian? That is my favorite anime series!!

i wish Amy had a bit more to do in the epi, but i loved it non the less.
he saw in a way the first face that face saw...non of the other docs did that..
also she is very special to him....she is his mother in law ...there so much between these two...its amazing....i loved them and Rory ...i was so sad to see amy and rory go....i was also sad to see rose go..

it would be nice if they somehow put them a few times in the new guys one..

he is older looking so im not sure romance will be with this guy....Im so like what will this guy be like....i hope in ways he is still the doctor we all know and love, with just some tweaks to him...lol

ugh so when is the actual new season starting...or do we have to wait a long time :(

they better not bring clara back or on to long or martha..(boring boring boring) to me they brang nothing to the show...

Clara is growing on me a bit. I really despise Martha lol. I dunno about the romance aspect but you're probably right that there won't be. I think this new guy will be quite quirky. At least that's how he looks. And yea I wish we could see amy and Rory more they were great! I cried so much on their last episode :( but I don't know if they can visit again because of them being in a time lock but hell this new guy is the 13th regeneration and they explained that away lol
Any news on the pregnancy front have you started testing yet?

Clara is growing on me a bit. I really despise Martha lol. I dunno about the romance aspect but you're probably right that there won't be. I think this new guy will be quite quirky. At least that's how he looks. And yea I wish we could see amy and Rory more they were great! I cried so much on their last episode :( but I don't know if they can visit again because of them being in a time lock but hell this new guy is the 13th regeneration and they explained that away lol
Any news on the pregnancy front have you started testing yet?

yes, super duper faint faint on frer not sure if its even there oh thinks he sees it which usually he doesnt so that is good..

and a stupid blue test but its light but thick...but i hate blue lol so who knows..

i want to say most probably not....cause im so scared of being disapointed...

as i pointed above i cant put a pic cause anything takes a pic sucks :(..i so need newer technology..

ps i forgot how any and rory got timelocked??? ugh :( lol

then again this doc just being like the older doctor being very quicky would be a nice change...not paying so much on the romantic more on the weird fun quirks :)

Dang! I really wish you could post a pic! Well I hope that frer gets darker and it's awesome that your hubby sees it too!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you honey!

Amy and Rory got time locked in the last episode with the weeping angels and the hotel. I remember the doc saying that if Amy went he would never be able to see them again. It's something with the closing of the time thing that the angels were feeding off of.
I think you're right about the new doc and it will mainly focus on his quirks which I'm good with :)

Dang! I really wish you could post a pic! Well I hope that frer gets darker and it's awesome that your hubby sees it too!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you honey!

Amy and Rory got time locked in the last episode with the weeping angels and the hotel. I remember the doc saying that if Amy went he would never be able to see them again. It's something with the closing of the time thing that the angels were feeding off of.
I think you're right about the new doc and it will mainly focus on his quirks which I'm good with :)

I think i totally missed that epi, I dont seem to remember it. Do you know what it was called. I would love to see it...

and lol yea i hope it gets darker...im getting nervous that they are just evaps and my heart will be crushed ...

i never put this much into waiting but this time cause my doc opened his stupid mouth...(sigh)

if im not im telling him never to open his stupid mouth again...waiting like this is crazy annoying LOL...

so how is ur family and hubster doing?

I understand i would be frustrated too with the wait. I hope they aren't evaps but as you well know as long as they showed up in the time limit its very plausible. :hugs:
I can't remember the name right now but i totally will find out for you!
We are well :) Branden and i have been doing extremely well and have been in sync with each other :) my lb just got his first set of teeth! That was surprising due to my lg not getting hers until she was 11 months lol. Other than that I've just been trying to lose some weight learning to play the guitar :)
How have things been with you and yours?
Oh Yea random question for the nurse in ya :p how likely is it to get pregnant if I forgot one mini pill dose until after the act? I was about 13 hours late on my dose... Derp.

The episode is "the angels take Manhattan" series 7 episode 5 ;)

thanks will be watching that as soon as I get a minute :)

we are doing ok, busy busy with the holidays and all here ...

im glad u and ur OH are in sink that is so important ..

lol all my kids got teeth at different times..isnt it amazing just how different each pregnany and each kids is...cannot compare what so ever :)

as for the minipill

progesterone only right...?

i would say most likely not as you been taking it as your supposed to otherwise but since its the mini pill your chances are a bit higher then if it was mixed hormone pills. YOu doubled up as soon as you figured it out right?..of so I would say 80 percent chance ok...i wish i could say 100 but when is anything 100 percent lol

Be prepared to cry like a baby!! It was almost worse than when we lost Rose. :(
My kids are night and day different. It is absolutely amazing that the same two people can have so many different combos of genes to make kids lol. Merrick is a lot more clingy but happy and autumn was so independent and though happy is very obstinate lol I love them both so much though!
Yea it's the progesterone only one :/ I'm on this until they figure out what's going on with my last parts and then going with copper coil because now as you know I suck with taking pills lol
When are you testing next??!!
Yea I understand being busy with holidays, it's just one thing after another! Plus we have the extra stress of Branden getting his hours cut possibly after the holidays. His manager and him apparently have not gotten on so well so I guess we'll have to see... Blehhh.
Just so you know I'm glad we have been chatting your a really cool person :D glad to have found a friend on her c especially. one that is Dr who obsessed!!! :p

Be prepared to cry like a baby!! It was almost worse than when we lost Rose. :(
My kids are night and day different. It is absolutely amazing that the same two people can have so many different combos of genes to make kids lol. Merrick is a lot more clingy but happy and autumn was so independent and though happy is very obstinate lol I love them both so much though!
Yea it's the progesterone only one :/ I'm on this until they figure out what's going on with my last parts and then going with copper coil because now as you know I suck with taking pills lol
When are you testing next??!!
Yea I understand being busy with holidays, it's just one thing after another! Plus we have the extra stress of Branden getting his hours cut possibly after the holidays. His manager and him apparently have not gotten on so well so I guess we'll have to see... Blehhh.
Just so you know I'm glad we have been chatting your a really cool person :D glad to have found a friend on her c especially. one that is Dr who obsessed!!! :p

aww, me too really happy I found someone who gets me first off...lol
That for me is hard to find so thank you very much for taking the time to pull back the layers and looks who is actually ur talking too...instead of most who just see the gruff outside which is aspergars and are mean or walk away...:hugs:

Eww sorry about your hubby and his boss , I can see why he would be so stressed out....is he looking for something else in the meantime?

LOl yes isnt it funny though these kids all have the same genes, what comes out and how it comes out..

my oldest is 18...quit and still an actress, not quiet...that is quit lol...always over doing it LOL
my son 13, he is quiet and shy...and he has always had these hazzle eyes that people would stop me on the street for...now he gets stopped by girls..(grrrr) lol he is very much into school and though girls hit on him, he is not quit there yet...lol
my next son is a mamas and always was a mamas boy...he is 11 and my baby is 6....he is different from them all..very independent...lol

so that is my brood....wonder what this one will be...with my age and what not...lmao...im just hoping i can give my OH one soon before time runs out,....

i definitely will watch that epi..most probably after the new years when things quit....do u know when the new ones are coming out?...im hoping we dont have to wait for the summer...
we have some action on the dr who thread the other day too..:)

chat whenever you want.....I love talking to you...kind of makes the day pass nicer...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->