TTCing in June!!

I know when AF shows its bad, but in my case I'm so happy! My first period ever since before going on bcp in my teens! Today is cd 1 for me and hopefully I will ovulate this cycle!

Well today AF decided to show up so I'm officially on the June cycle. This was such a strange cycle...i felt like my body wasn't mine. Since we were NTNP, I was hoping it was a good sign but turns out it was all in my head!

Looks like I ovulated earlier than expected last month but DH and I have a great gameplan for June. The only good thing about AF arriving was that she came before dinner so I had no guilt in stuffing myself with undercooked meat and wine...ha!

Can't believe June is almost here!

FF thinks I ovulated on 22nd based on temp which coincides with ovulation pain so will be interested to see if opks back that up next month.

Just switched from a general multivitamin to a TTC one, not really thinking its necessary but figured it can't do any harm.

Who will be first to test?

Jumping in here! Not sure when I'm due to ovulate as I just started tracking again, miscarried 11 days ago and have had crazy cycles since resuming them after 16 months no period (go breastfeeding! lol) so I'm just gonna keep using OPK, CM & CP this cycle and if I remember to temp.

Hi can I join you ladies cd1 today so the boring stage right now. Lol anyone this early in their cycle?

Got my + opk today so I will ovulate tomorrow. There's so much pressure in my lower abdomen...I hope this is the cycle for a bfp.

Got my + opk today so I will ovulate tomorrow. There's so much pressure in my lower abdomen...I hope this is the cycle for a bfp.

I have had a lot of pressure and mild cramps with this ovulation too. I don't remember that when I was ttc with my DS.

We are TTCing #1 on cycle #8.

Right now I'm on CD 1 and will be O-ing around the first or second week of June.

Our 13 year anniversary is on June 20th. So I'm hoping for some good "Father's Day" news to give DH by then. *fingers crossed*.

DH has to go in for a sperm analysis, but there is a 3 week wait. So we won't have any definitive answers until the 19th. Who else is joining me this cycle?

That sounds like it would be perfect timing if this ended up being your cycle! I really hope it is for you!! I too was hoping for a father's day announcement but AF got me last night (with a horrible migraine that made me puke, hello to you too you :witch: )

I did calculate up, CD1 and I'm already calculating :blush: and if I O the same CD as last month I will be Oing on DHs birthday! That is exciting to me! :haha:

Best of luck to everyone this month! I hope to see lots of :bfp:s come about!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

If no one minds, I'm just gonna squeeze in here. :) This is my first month ttc #1 after mc last year and finally off bc again. I finally got a +opk last night about 7pm and couldn't bd, but took care of that this morning! :happydance: So I'm thinking we have a good chance of catching "O"! I'm so imatient... lol. I really hope this is the month for all of us!:thumbup::dust:

hi ladies, mind if I join in, I'm on cd22, we are waiting for AF to arrive so we can move onto our 1st IUI.

This cycle we tried our 2nd round on Femara but it didn't work, no response from my ovaries. I have PCOS and really long cycles so no telling when AF will arrive.

Just ordered a new bbt thermometer as mine was only to 1dp and I seemed to have a big drop today on my chart.

Hoping to see some :bfp: soon!

Just ordered a new bbt thermometer as mine was only to 1dp and I seemed to have a big drop today on my chart.

I just did the same thing! I didn't have the correct kind of thermometer, also only 1dp and so I ordered another one when I was sure AF would show up this cycle. I hope it gets here in time!! I have not had pretty charts so I'm hoping having the correct kind of thermometer will help this. I've been using OPKs too which is all I really need, that and the signs of O that I have. However I realized at the end of this cycle when my temps dropped that it is a nicer let down to see the temp drop rather than AF just show up one day!

We are TTCing #1 on cycle #8.

Right now I'm on CD 1 and will be O-ing around the first or second week of June.

Our 13 year anniversary is on June 20th. So I'm hoping for some good "Father's Day" news to give DH by then. *fingers crossed*.

DH has to go in for a sperm analysis, but there is a 3 week wait. So we won't have any definitive answers until the 19th. Who else is joining me this cycle?

That sounds like it would be perfect timing if this ended up being your cycle! I really hope it is for you!! I too was hoping for a father's day announcement but AF got me last night (with a horrible migraine that made me puke, hello to you too you :witch: )

I did calculate up, CD1 and I'm already calculating :blush: and if I O the same CD as last month I will be Oing on DHs birthday! That is exciting to me! :haha:

Best of luck to everyone this month! I hope to see lots of :bfp:s come about!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

If no one minds, I'm just gonna squeeze in here. :) This is my first month ttc #1 after mc last year and finally off bc again. I finally got a +opk last night about 7pm and couldn't bd, but took care of that this morning! :happydance: So I'm thinking we have a good chance of catching "O"! I'm so imatient... lol. I really hope this is the month for all of us!:thumbup::dust:

I just did the same thing! I didn't have the correct kind of thermometer, also only 1dp and so I ordered another one when I was sure AF would show up this cycle. I hope it gets here in time!! I have not had pretty charts so I'm hoping having the correct kind of thermometer will help this. I've been using OPKs too which is all I really need, that and the signs of O that I have. However I realized at the end of this cycle when my temps dropped that it is a nicer let down to see the temp drop rather than AF just show up one day!

I always seem to buy BBT that are just about to run out of batteries, its happened me twice where I buy a BBT and within a month or two it starts to act funny and I have to get another :shrug:

I've also started opks too! The things we have to do eh girls :winkwink:

I always seem to buy BBT that are just about to run out of batteries, its happened me twice where I buy a BBT and within a month or two it starts to act funny and I have to get another :shrug:

Oh no! I didn't even think about that! :-s I guess you can't replace the batteries can you? I really hope mine lasts me through my BFP because after one more we are done TTC for good. Where have you been buying yours?

I've also started opks too! The things we have to do eh girls :winkwink:

I actually really like using OPKs because it gives me something to do while I'm waiting to O :haha: I like to POAS that way! It's so exciting when it finally shows up! Kind of like a glimpse of the excitement you get with a bfp! I, however, do not test on HPTs during the TWW so I think I like OPKs so much because it's the only time I get to POAS :blush:

It did feel a bit weird the first few days but getting used to it now. Do you only test in a certain week or start on a certain CD? I'm doing them every day at the moment just because I don't have any idea of cycle length and they didn't arrive until after suspected O!

Hopefully by the end of June I'll be much clearer on cycle length and o days. Or pregnant! Guess that's also a very small possibility :haha:

It did feel a bit weird the first few days but getting used to it now. Do you only test in a certain week or start on a certain CD? I'm doing them every day at the moment just because I don't have any idea of cycle length and they didn't arrive until after suspected O!

Hopefully by the end of June I'll be much clearer on cycle length and o days. Or pregnant! Guess that's also a very small possibility :haha:

Yes, hopefully pregnant!! That would be awesome! I usually start around CD9-10. Last cycle I got my positive on CD14 or 15 I believe. I only tested once a day, as close to 2pm as possible (they say this is the best time to catch your surge I guess) until I started to see a decent test line, then I tested an extra time in the evening clear up until I got my positive and then kept testing like that until it went back to negative. Do you have any idea when AF is due for you this cycle?

Yes, hopefully pregnant!! That would be awesome! I usually start around CD9-10. Last cycle I got my positive on CD14 or 15 I believe. I only tested once a day, as close to 2pm as possible (they say this is the best time to catch your surge I guess) until I started to see a decent test line, then I tested an extra time in the evening clear up until I got my positive and then kept testing like that until it went back to negative. Do you have any idea when AF is due for you this cycle?

Thanks for the testing info, hadn't thought to double test on surge days so will keep that in mind.

Unfortunately no idea with AF as not had one in 9 years. If I ovulated when I suspected I did and guestimated that was cd14, and I have a 28 day cycle, then AF would be expected a week today roughly.... A lot of assumptions there but have been getting ov pain almost every 28 days for a few months now so fingers crossed its roughly correct. Not sure if IUD removal this week will mess it all up...will see :dohh:

Thanks for the testing info, hadn't thought to double test on surge days so will keep that in mind.

Unfortunately no idea with AF as not had one in 9 years. If I ovulated when I suspected I did and guestimated that was cd14, and I have a 28 day cycle, then AF would be expected a week today roughly.... A lot of assumptions there but have been getting ov pain almost every 28 days for a few months now so fingers crossed its roughly correct. Not sure if IUD removal this week will mess it all up...will see :dohh:

Oh yeah that's rough having no idea! I've never had any sort of BC like that so I have no idea how that works :shrug: Is it recommended you wait any amount of time before TTC or anything? Or can you get right down to it? Hopefully once it's out things get back in order quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->