TTCing in June!!

It did feel a bit weird the first few days but getting used to it now. Do you only test in a certain week or start on a certain CD? I'm doing them every day at the moment just because I don't have any idea of cycle length and they didn't arrive until after suspected O!

Hopefully by the end of June I'll be much clearer on cycle length and o days. Or pregnant! Guess that's also a very small possibility :haha:

I did them everyday my 1st cycle just to see a pattern. My cycles are longer so I start cd 11 and usually O around cd 18. If they go somewhat dark then very light don't panic, keep testing. Mine go very light a couple days b4 my surge and drastically get dark.

Thanks ladies, its really appreciated! I don't know anyone in real life who's done all the daily testing but I feel a bit more informed now :thumbup:

Miracles- officially it's a go straight away from removal although the interner suggests a cycle between that and trying wouldn't hurt to reset the uterus lining. That's why in my head we are ntnp this month as well.

Hi ladies.
Dh and I have just started ttc #1. Been on bcp for 13 years. Af came 4 days after I stopped taking them and my opks are + the last two days. Been getting lots of little cramps in my left ovary and now cramping/heaviness in my uterus so from what I've read that's a very common side effect of ovulation.vwe have been BDing like teenagers so I'll be taking my first hpt in a couple of weeks (if I can wait that long) I'm a very impatient person.
Just wondering if anyone here has managed to conceive on their first cycle trying.

I had my iud removed almost 2 yrs ago. We were Ntnp for a yr but my cycles ranged from 2 months to 3 so it was difficult to predict ovulation if I was even ovulating at all (probably not). My cycles over the past 8 months have been pretty regular and I'm ovulating. This is my 4th cycle ttc #2. If I don't get my bfp in a few months we are going to get a SA done then a hsg if SA is normal just to make sure everything is ok.

hello all, i'm on cd 2, and trying for #2 may i join you?

CD4 for me, due to O on the 11th. This is our first time trying and will be our first baby if we conceive. We're getting married this month too, so there's no time like the present! :D It's got me scared to death, though. Came off BCP by accident (got too busy with wedding stuffs to remember) last month and had a completely normal cycle, so now I know what to look for.

Have typed out a long reply andthen lost it...TWICE!

hi new ladies :flower:

Nothing to report here really, still negative opks and awaiting new thermometer. Only one more day with my IUD! :happydance:

CD5 and the clock ticks on very sloooooowly

Received my OPKs and cheapie tests yesterday. Can't wait to actually start using them along with my ongoing temping and plans to use pressed. This almost feels like overkill but I really want to maximize our chances in as few tries as possible!

needle- i know what you mean, seems like it's going to be forever until o time, i'm on cd 2.

i'm doing the ferning microscope, temping, and the opks which should get here on the 4th. I got some good bundle on amazon that also came with pg tests :flower:

I'm on cd 8 and the witch still has me. I'm pretty positive that I didn't ovulate last cycle so the witch got me with a vengeance. I really hope I ovulate this cycle though. I've been taking vitex for two months now and vitex for about 2 weeks. NTNP for #1 !

i'm doing the ferning microscope, temping, and the opks which should get here on the 4th. I got some good bundle on amazon that also came with pg tests :flower:

I use to do the ferning microscope but unfortunately I have PCOS and microscope, opks or any ovulation predictors just don't work for me.

We're getting married this month too, so there's no time like the present! :D It's got me scared to death, though. Came off BCP by accident (got too busy with wedding stuffs to remember) last month and had a completely normal cycle, so now I know what to look for.

We are getting married next year and already wedding planning is sooooooo stressful. Good Luck and congratulations :wedding:

I'm on cd 8 and the witch still has me. I'm pretty positive that I didn't ovulate last cycle so the witch got me with a vengeance. I really hope I ovulate this cycle though. I've been taking vitex for two months now and vitex for about 2 weeks. NTNP for #1 !

How are you finding the Vitex? When I first started TTC in 2013 I used it cause I heard it does great things for long cycles and PCOS while it worked the first month it totally made my cycles longer for month 2&3 so I came off it.

Hi Everyone! Officially CD 1 for me :(...this will be my 5th Cycle of trying. I started temping this past cycle, and will continue as well as using opks. I do not o until CD 20..so I wont be testing til the end of the month. Its funny cause my fertile period will be when we are taking a vacation to visit DH's dad. So we will be sneaking and BDing during night hours. :) lol. Even though the past couple of cycles have not worked out..I am still feeling determined!!

I am pretty excited because tonight I will be going to an event at a local OBGYN where they talk about what to expect before pregnancy and trying to conceive. Maybe i'll learn something new! but nonetheless it will be a great opportunity to discuss what i've been experiencing with an OB and possibly receive advice.

:dust::dust:

I've noticed when I take my vitex during AF its a lot heavier and last a couple days longer. So this cycle I didn't take it during AF its very normal and looking like Ill be done tomorrow which makes cd 5. I got this advice from Hethir or natural fertility info. GL

My HPT is finally negative (from a MC 5.19) and my OPKs are starting to darken :)

Mommyofone what brand tests do you use? I get the bundle packs too!

Hi Everyone! Officially CD 1 for me :(...this will be my 5th Cycle of trying. I started temping this past cycle, and will continue as well as using opks. I do not o until CD 20..so I wont be testing til the end of the month. Its funny cause my fertile period will be when we are taking a vacation to visit DH's dad. So we will be sneaking and BDing during night hours. :) lol. Even though the past couple of cycles have not worked out..I am still feeling determined!!

I am pretty excited because tonight I will be going to an event at a local OBGYN where they talk about what to expect before pregnancy and trying to conceive. Maybe i'll learn something new! but nonetheless it will be a great opportunity to discuss what i've been experiencing with an OB and possibly receive advice.

:dust::dust:

Let us know if you learn any interesting info about ttc to share with the rest of us! I'll take anything I can get. :p

I think I ovulated yesterday, CD 20. 2 days of + opks, cramping, sore nipples, and a whole range of other O symptoms. This is my first month temping, so I don't have a lot of data. I'm waiting a few more days to confirm with high temps. So for now I guess I'll say DPO1? I hope I have a sticky bean!

Fingers crossed peach!

Let us know how you got on ortegap :thumbup:

Hopingdream15 & robinsonmom - I totally meant to say vitex for two months and dong quai for 2 weeks. I should probably reread before I post! I might skip my vitex until af stops like you said. I'm just worried because my temps have been really stable lately! I'm giving the herbs until september to work their magic, then I'm going to see my doctor to figure out how to balance my hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->