Tthf

Tryfor its great you can get help like this - it sounds like you have a great doctor.

Anna sorry you are still going through this - while a BFP would be nice, I imagine that getting AF now will also be a relief.

Honeybee I agree - yay for retail therapy.

Getting to the end of the 2ww now and so TTHF is getting mixed with getting a bit obsessive about TTC. 10dpo I had some more spotting today (7 and 10dpo) I still have a lot of creamy CM, have been tired and had some back ache.

I'm not working this weekend which I am very pleased about. I ordered a homeschooling curriculum for my DD and we have been having fun reading to her and doing activities - need to take her to work with me again this afternoon though so that could be interesting (she's exhausted)

julia, ya know that the average couple has like a 20-25% chance of conceiving each month or something? What are the chances of conceiving with IUI (is that what its called?)? I'm guessing a lot lot higher!? you know i love my statistics lol!!!xx

I am going to pull out my folder right now......I know clomid increases your chances of conceiving twins by 8-10%, and with my family history that would be interesting! Well I don't see anything statistic wise, but I think I remember reading somewhere that the statistics are about the same as bd'ing anyway. I think there are more concerned with DH's sprem and possible blockages/delayed release of my egg, and thats maybe why they suggested this so fast. :shrug: I am relaxing this month with BD, we haven't BD'd in about 4 days now!!! Too late for himto do SA (withhold for 2-3 days) so I will have to bd tonight if I want him to do his SA soon.

LuckyD, Thanks!!! Are you excited about your land that is finallyall yours to enjoy?.....:cloud9:

Hmmm..Michelle, you must be Italian or married to an Italian if you are 'making' biscotti?.....I am not a cookie/desert fan, I like my food! ahaha But I make tons of deserts just to show up my sister in law who makes lousy deserts!!! ahaha What about Dane Cook? Hmmm? lol The movie "My best friends girlfriend" Is so freackin funny (and also is not a movie suitable for any child under the age of 18 and no one who is offended by crude humor!).....My dh finds it hysterical!! That and "Grandma's Boy!" lmao

Jaimie, my father LOVED south park!!! He quoted it all the time!!! ahaha You are too funny! :hugs:

Anna, maybe your body is finally figuring out what she wants it to do!!!

Tryfor its great you can get help like this - it sounds like you have a great doctor.

Anna sorry you are still going through this - while a BFP would be nice, I imagine that getting AF now will also be a relief.

Getting to the end of the 2ww now and so TTHF is getting mixed with getting a bit obsessive about TTC. 10dpo I had some more spotting today (7 and 10dpo) I still have a lot of creamy CM, have been tired and had some back ache.

I'm not working this weekend which I am very pleased about. I ordered a homeschooling curriculum for my DD and we have been having fun reading to her and doing activities - need to take her to work with me again this afternoon though so that could be interesting (she's exhausted)

anything will do me hun as long as i can know where i am going

julia, ya know that the average couple has like a 20-25% chance of conceiving each month or something? What are the chances of conceiving with IUI (is that what its called?)? I'm guessing a lot lot higher!? you know i love my statistics lol!!!xx

I am going to pull out my folder right now......I know clomid increases your chances of conceiving twins by 8-10%, and with my family history that would be interesting! Well I don't see anything statistic wise, but I think I remember reading somewhere that the statistics are about the same as bd'ing anyway. I think there are more concerned with DH's sprem and possible blockages/delayed release of my egg, and thats maybe why they suggested this so fast. :shrug: I am relaxing this month with BD, we haven't BD'd in about 4 days now!!! Too late for himto do SA (withhold for 2-3 days) so I will have to bd tonight if I want him to do his SA soon.

LuckyD, Thanks!!! Are you excited about your land that is finallyall yours to enjoy?.....:cloud9:

Hmmm..Michelle, you must be Italian or married to an Italian if you are 'making' biscotti?.....I am not a cookie/desert fan, I like my food! ahaha But I make tons of deserts just to show up my sister in law who makes lousy deserts!!! ahaha What about Dane Cook? Hmmm? lol The movie "My best friends girlfriend" Is so freackin funny (and also is not a movie suitable for any child under the age of 18 and no one who is offended by crude humor!).....My dh finds it hysterical!! That and "Grandma's Boy!" lmao

Jaimie, my father LOVED south park!!! He quoted it all the time!!! ahaha You are too funny! :hugs:

Anna, maybe your body is finally figuring out what she wants it to do!!!

lol yeah that i think as well and its officaly telling me i shouldnt get pregnant i guess as 9 months going on 10 months trying and i am still not sure if i do ovulate

Tanikit - your spotting looks spot on for IB - do you usually spot during the 2ww? I suspect that I will have the same issue during my 1ww - where the fun turns to obsessive ss and escalating expectations. Hang in there hon!

LuckyD - How on earth did your Dad get hooked up with an LA costume designer? And that is a totally rad story. I did some costume work for a couple of different theaters and just ADORED it.

I'm pretty sure I ov'd yesterday but won't know for sure till I get two more days of temp rises. Had just a slight rise this morning. It was MUCH better for us doing it every other day this time. I found myself getting a little antsy wanting to get as much BDing in as possible - but then I would remember previous cycles where I had really pushed to DTD every day and we would both end up sore (someone else said how doing it too much hurts their naughty bits and yes, it really does!) and even more aggravated at the end of the cycle when it didn't work.

So Mimi - I totally hear what you are saying about not knowing which strategy to follow. FF says that if you are both healthy and there are no known issues, doing it as much as possible is the way to go. But the male fertility sites I've checked say only to do it every other day as most men can't re-stock in less than 48 hours. I think the SMEP is a good middle road approach, but I wouldn't get bent out of shape if you can't follow it perfectly.

That is another reason why I like TTHF so much, it reminds you to chillax and not get too regimented about anything.

Yay for O time Jaimie!!! :dance: Isn't your DH's next anaylsis coming up? I have a question. When he went for his first SA did you refrain from sex for at least 48 hours and under 72 hours? I was told the results wouldnotbe accurate unless he drew a specimen between 2 and 3 days from last ejaculate. Sorry girls about TMI but it's a thought/question?

LuckyD, I remember Dr Quinn the medicine woman!!! I didn't watch it but I remember seeing it come on television!

Girls this is so frustrating that my keyboard keeps getting stuck! I keep having to reread my posts and try to fix them!

Off to tumbling very soon with dd!!

anna, did she make her full appearance yet?

Julia - I'm not italian, I'm puertorican. I just love good food no matter what country it comes from!

Jaimie - Iget what u say. But, if I were to try to "save" the spermies and hold off on bd 3 days before ov, then that really isn't SMEP. In any case, I think we'll be steering away from SMEP. It was too much pressure with his crazy schedule too, and we don't have the highest sex drive, so we def can't have that if TTHF!

Hopefully, it will eventually work out for all of us, no matter what we try! :)

Yay for O time Jaimie!!! :dance: Isn't your DH's next anaylsis coming up? I have a question. When he went for his first SA did you refrain from sex for at least 48 hours and under 72 hours? I was told the results wouldnotbe accurate unless he drew a specimen between 2 and 3 days from last ejaculate. Sorry girls about TMI but it's a thought/question?

LuckyD, I remember Dr Quinn the medicine woman!!! I didn't watch it but I remember seeing it come on television!

Girls this is so frustrating that my keyboard keeps getting stuck! I keep having to reread my posts and try to fix them!

Off to tumbling very soon with dd!!

anna, did she make her full appearance yet?

nope nothing and i talk to a nurse on facebook and she said it sounds like im pregnant also soooo i am not sure what to think

I had a post all ready to go and labtop pulled a sicke on me GRRR:wacko:

Im rushing not to get dinner sorted for us so please exuse the half aresed attempt at replying!

Jaimie me toooo, I even said to DH no more doing it every day I aint doing sore bits any more :haha:

Girls I will have to come back and reply got to run!

Jaimie there have been people who have had sex every day for a year before - I wonder how they didn't get sore? I know I couldn't do that - and they weren't BDing either!

Anna when last did you do a pregnancy test? I guess it is still possible that you are pregnant - so frustrating - its like you are stuck in limbo wondering what is going on for ages.

I am wondering if AF will be early this month - I am having signs like it may begin, but also signs that it is not about to start - I guess more wait and see - sigh. I will be very upset if my luteal phase is short.

Hey Julia - so I had a little issue with the SA last month - my DH wanted to do it right after my ov window. His doc neglected to tell him anything about abstaining, but I knew he was supposed to because I over surf the internets. We talked about it (i.e. got into a little tiff about it) and he called the lab to see what they said about abstaining before hand. They told him it wasn't really necessary. So his doc and the lab are clearly CRAP because I think you really should abstain for 3 days before hand - that is what a good male fertility site I was on the other day said (https://www.malefertility.md/infertility-faqs.html)

BUT - I really didn't want to give up trying last month so he only abstained for about 36 hours. I regret that now because his sample was relatively small and the motility number was only 40%, so we both worry that we got a bad result from all the BDing we did in the days leading up to his sample. So I would really follow that 3 day guideline hon - you don't want to have any reason to doubt the results. And if I were your DH I would politely remind the lab to process the sample ASAP after he drops it off. In fact I would ask when they expect to process it. That stuff can't just sit around forever, ya know? Hee.

Michelle, hehe! Sorry!!! lmao

Jaimie, I was thinking that myself when you had the SA done, I wasn't going to mention anything but I thought to myself "I wonder if thats the reason for a lower count?" I will take your advise! Thanks! :winkwink: I plan on attcking him tonight (4 days without BD'ing!) and then maybe sometime soon he can do his SA. It's already thursday, so I may be out of luck until during O time anyhow.

Have any of you used the digital opks? If so did you like them?

Sorry girls I am trying not to type somuch since I spilled tea on the flippin computer yesterday!

Jaimie there have been people who have had sex every day for a year before - I wonder how they didn't get sore? I know I couldn't do that - and they weren't BDing either!

Anna when last did you do a pregnancy test? I guess it is still possible that you are pregnant - so frustrating - its like you are stuck in limbo wondering what is going on for ages.

I am wondering if AF will be early this month - I am having signs like it may begin, but also signs that it is not about to start - I guess more wait and see - sigh. I will be very upset if my luteal phase is short.

ummmmmm i cant remember now few days ago or something

Honeybee how are you doing hun :hugs:

Tankit just checked out your chart, I have the same spotting and I'm positive I'm ovulating now or have done already. I had a Sharp twinge in my left side yesterday loads of EWCM all the signs any way, it was very little and I nearly missed it I was trying to check my Cervix LOL wiped after as although its not very EW cm it still very watery or something :shrug: was yours red mine was! although I'm wondering did I catch my self with my nail but dont think I did I mean I notice that!

LuckyD yea 10 days would be to long, every other day I think is what I'm trying!may be less is really more in this case LOL :thumbup::flower:

Anna has the spotting stopped, what your plan you must be sick of limbo land now :hugs:

Jaimie you are so funny :hugs: I used to watch south park could be very funny at times LOL OOOh Jaimie I think the BD would have effected his sample and I would have prob been the same as I would have wanted to keep trying as well! so I say (are you having another one done) the next one will be much better! how is he finding all the supplements! :flower:

Tryfor, I was thinking of you today and was trying to get a male outlook on performing for SA. My DH said if that's what he needed to do, he do it.. he then very cheekily said as long as I could help!! :haha::rofl: you have some time now! Let hope A he only needs to do it once :thumbup: or failing that B twice and your Pregnant!! FX

Moondance :hugs: hope your back with us soon and feeling better:hugs:

Hello to every one else I know I have missed some replies, sorry about that

Hiya Ladies

just trying to catch up, although when it gets to typing a reply I have forgotton what I wanted to reply to or say.

Anna - got fingers crossed for you.

As for the fun sized descriptions, guess I am in the pint sized category, although as my Grandad used to say "they don't make diamonds as big as bricks" Being short has never realy bothered me, at work apparantly I can be quite scary, which is an advantage in my line of work....

OH is out tonight and I was out working late last night did't get home till midnight, BDing has gone out the window and so has SMEP this month. Trying to recite the TTHF mantra and not get too worried about it.

anyone every studied the body language of a liar - I am watching the primeministerial debate wondering if you can tell who is more honest

Ejay I feeling the same this evening, a lot to keep up with although I wouldn't change it LOL, think I need to take notes as I am reading :haha: I was feeling the same there was one or two nights were it just did not happen and I worried a bit but I don't know instead of really freaking I didn't and it happened the next day.

CelticNiamh - yep trying to keep that attitude, getting stressed about these things realy can't help

Hey ladies - no worries about not replying to everything everyone says. I know some days get hectic on here.

Celtic - thanks for asking about DH and our SA experience. I understand it is quite typical to do more than one as the results can be so varied. His doc told him to drink more water and take better vitamins, cut back on alcohol and smoking. He isn't a regular smoker but he does partake from time to time. We are both fairly regular drinkers though :drunk: He has been a champ on all fronts - no caffeine, only a few drinks a week, no smoking, loads of water, and good vitamins. In fact, he is doing way better about the caffeine and alcohol than I am! So we are re-testing at the end of June, three months after the last results. It takes three months for those changes to make a difference.

Ejay - nice to hear from you! Sorry the BDing isn't quite where you'd like it to be, but some months are just like that. I love your Grandpa's saying! That is choice!

We were watching the BBC news last night about Brown's big gaff with the microphone. Probably shouldn't call nice little old ladies bigots, even if it is true!

Hey ladies - no worries about not replying to everything everyone says. I know some days get hectic on here.

Celtic - thanks for asking about DH and our SA experience. I understand it is quite typical to do more than one as the results can be so varied. His doc told him to drink more water and take better vitamins, cut back on alcohol and smoking. He isn't a regular smoker but he does partake from time to time. We are both fairly regular drinkers though :drunk: He has been a champ on all fronts - no caffeine, only a few drinks a week, no smoking, loads of water, and good vitamins. In fact, he is doing way better about the caffeine and alcohol than I am! So we are re-testing at the end of June, three months after the last results. It takes three months for those changes to make a difference.

Ejay - nice to hear from you! Sorry the BDing isn't quite where you'd like it to be, but some months are just like that. I love your Grandpa's saying! That is choice!

We were watching the BBC news last night about Brown's big gaff with the microphone. Probably shouldn't call nice little old ladies bigots, even if it is true!

Heres hoping you get your BFP way before June, fair play to DH don't you love it when they get on board, but ma it so not fair how they can find things easier LOL.

Yep Gordon Brown is all over the news,guess he is only human after all what a time to be heard though right before the elections! you should hear what our lot say, sooo bad they call our Tanisite she would be Mary Coughlan and they call her sweary Mary she has foot in mouth disease so bad LOL.

Tanikit do you always get spotting before AF? I was doing a bit of reading on line as with getting the spotting today, I do remember having it in my late teens early 20's but none that I ever noticed again. but saw this https://www.beyondfertility.com/art238.htm Im just wondering and prob waaaaay wrong but may be low progesterone may be??? may be worth a while getting levels checked now may be I'm way off and I apologise in advance if I am :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->