Tthf

Tryfor give you a giggle any way, might help DP or lighten the mood for the whole TTHF :flower:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w-Rhd8x6WU&feature=related

mimiwc brilliant I will have to watch that film again some parts were so funny, I love when they feed the horrible boyfriend eyedrops poor sod LOL. oh and Deadly picture I had to have a second look LOL :thumbup::thumbup:

Moondance you poor thing, hope you are recovering well :hugs::hugs:

LuckyD great that you got BD in and I bet you both felt better after :flower: It better be O yesterday or at least today . Im afraid of a repeat of last month were I O late as I was reading it can prevent pregnancy or increases chance of CS. FX but its looking good I think!

Tanikit when you say light flow does it land on the pants or is it only there when you wipe. spotting is were its only there when you wipe I think! does that normaly happen spotting then nothing might be a good sign FX when do you plan to test, how are you feeling your self :hugs:

I havent managed to BD the last two nights so hope Ive done enough now and I hope I get another rise tomorrow and not my temps playing tricks and moving my OV to CD17 again if that happens I will be out I think LOL not going to stress over it what will be will be. might start my plan for next cycle if that happens so I will be willing AF to come so I can start again and might get OPKs this cycle as well to help, I wanna see tow lnes Boo hoo :haha:

Thanks Tanikit - seem to be struggling a bit this month, work has been a bit stressfull and I am feeling a little scared of another month of TTC followed by BFN.

CelticNiamh - I read the article about spotting that you posted, thanks. Last month I had some spotting that lasted a day about 2 days before AF arrived, and before christmas I was having some spotting for the first couple of days before AF arrived. This has only realy started happening in the last 12 months or so. I am beginning to wonder if progesterone is the problem. Gotta get OH registered at the Docs and then I think we will both go in for a check up.

Thanks eveyone, this is the only place I can talk about such things. OH and I haven't told anyone that we are TTC, good job realy as we are on cycle 8.

Ooo forgot to say, so far this month had no sign of CM but this morning appearance of EWCM, am CD 11 today (I think) so guess I am getting near O day.

its odd though as it was a red then its gone light, and almost gone and i had inajestion this morning lol

Anna sorry AF got you - hopefully next cycle will be an easier and more predictable one and hopefully you will get your BFP. Spoil yourself today and hope you feel better soon.

Celtic the day before Af arrives there is a lot when I wipe though it doesn't always end up on a pad. The spotting I had at 10dpo was really a tiny amount and also brownish whereas before AF is always very red and often with clots (sorry TMI) The other difference is that this spotting was accompained by creamy CM which is never the case when its a day before AF.

11dpo and I have yellowish creamy CM. I am tired a lot though that is normal for this time of my cycle. I am feeling excited - like it could be positive but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up and then get a BFN. I will only test at 13dpo - last pregnancy I only got a very faint line at 13dpo which was darker only by 16dpo so I'd rather wait. I also feel like I have wasted enough money on BFNs in the last 7 months. The one sign that I am relying on right now is that my mood is very good which it almost never is this late in the 2ww - could be the TTHF, but last time I got pregnant it was the ONE sign (that and feeling light headed at 13dpo) that told me I was pregnant - so Fx I stay happy :)

Ejay sounds positive - when do you normally ovulate? Good luck and hope this is your month.

Celtic hope your ovualtion behaves this month and that you can also get pregnant with a girl (though I'm sure you would be happy with either) I only BDed on the day of ovulation to be honest so that says I should get pregnant with a boy - wonder how accurate that is? Off to watch YouTube for a laugh.

Tanikit, I LOVE your happy mood! I hope everything goes wonderfully foryou today! I love great moods! Fingers crossed for you! Let us know when you do test!! :dust:

Niamh, Thanks for the video clip! After he had that 'milking the prostate' performed,he wanted it with his girlfriends! Ahaha I'd be a little creeped out if my DH acked that way when he got off!!! :rofl:

Sorry Anna BUT at least you can move on to a new cycle. :hugs:

Moondance :hugs: feel better sweetie! Sounds awful!

Pssst! By the way I forgot to mention, I had my prolactin levels also drawn the other day at my RE's office and they came back normal! I don't know why they tested for it, as I am not lactating, but hey oh well!

Pssst! By the way I forgot to mention, I had my prolactin levels also drawn the other day at my RE's office and they came back normal! I don't know why they tested for it, as I am not lactating, but hey oh well!

Hey hun, I wonder would high levels hinder ovulation or something! as when your breastfeeding that can happen! so may be some people have that problem I rember I study something on that when I was doing my beauty course we had to know all about hormones and the glands and I think high prolactin can be a cause of a tumor on the pituatry gland HMMM . Im going to google now to find out :flower:

tryfor I found something this site should be very useful loads of great information :thumbup:

Looks like high levels can indicate a problem ovulating so it would mean further investigating, as your levels are perfect no problem for you :thumbup: and I love when I remember something from all the study I did ,yay!:happydance: high levels can indicate a problem with the pituitary gland which can lead to other problems esp with Thyroid ! aren't I a swat LOL:haha:

here is the link https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html

Tankit I hope my body behaves as well, might get some BD action in today for fun and just In case, at this stage I don't care what I have just a baby would be nice :thumbup:Hmmm oooh I feeling very hopeful for you :flower:

Ejay I know what you mean I have told no one either:hugs: forewarned is fore armed and at least if you are informed you can ask the doctor to help and get that BFP quicker that of course IF you need it :flower:

Anna sorry to hear AF arrived :hugs:

tryfor I found something this site should be very useful loads of great information :thumbup:

Looks like high levels can indicate a problem ovulating so it would mean further investigating, as your levels are perfect no problem for you :thumbup: and I love when I remember something from all the study I did ,yay!:happydance: high levels can indicate a problem with the pituitary gland which can lead to other problems esp with Thyroid ! aren't I a swat LOL:haha:

here is the link https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html

Tankit I hope my body behaves as well, might get some BD action in today for fun and just In case, at this stage I don't care what I have just a baby would be nice :thumbup:Hmmm oooh I feeling very hopeful for you :flower:

Ejay I know what you mean I have told no one either:hugs: forewarned is fore armed and at least if you are informed you can ask the doctor to help and get that BFP quicker that of course IF you need it :flower:

Anna sorry to hear AF arrived :hugs:

Thanks for the link! You are quite the knowledgable lady! :winkwink:
I amoff to exchange some pants and take dd and the baby girl I watch to the mall to window shop then outside for a walk as the weather today is finally going to be nice again!!! Enjoy your days girls!

oh well least i know where i stand now lol, just got to think when period finishes start having sex every other day and that is it lol

That was a long cycle Anna - almost twice usual length - maybe your one ovary got lazy last month and decided to have a holiday. Hopefully it will get back in the game this month and get your cycles back to normal if that is the case. Hope you feel better soon.

Celtic thanks for all the information - did read the one on spotting and will certainly ask if I am not pregnant this month. I did have one month where I spotted for two days prior to AF (seems spotting for days is the problem) and that was the month I had a shortened luteal phase (only 9 days) which is another indication of low progesterone. Since then though my cycles have been fine. Its amazing how much there is to know about ttc.

I was thinking recently about one of us getting a BFP - I think I'd miss whoever left to head off to first trimester and if it was me I'd also miss everyone so really hoping we all move over together (and preferably sooner rather than later)

Tryfor na just a nerd :haha: no seriously I read A Lot!!! when I am interested in something I find out all I can about it! I remember been asked if I was a nurse when I asked question about my MC. have a good day :hugs:

Tankit I know I feel the same, I don't want to move on with out you all, there is so much to be aware of TTC esp when its taken longer than we like. boo hoo

I want us all to move together even Ness misses us all :flower:

Well I am now spotting bright red and that is NOT a good sign at all - maybe AF is going to be early after all. In some ways it won't be too bad because then I will be seeing the gynae right before ovulation instead of a few days before, but still I will be disappointed. Just hope the spotting doesn't go on long if AF is on its way.

LuckyD – I’ve totally given my DH performance anxiety with the BD schedule!! I did that a couple of cycles ago and swore to never to it again – that really sucks for them. He had never experienced that before and it really upset him. Definite big fat congrats on your little patch of earth – owning land in NZ seems like such a slice of heaven!

Here is my idea for TTHF in the nerve wracking 2ww – as everyone passes their ov date they have to share their most embarrassing story. That should give us plenty to laugh about for a few days at least! I’m pretty sure I ov’d a couple of days ago so I’ll post mine later today…I figure we talk about cm and BDing, why not just lay it all out on the table?!

Mimi – thanks for the clip, that is pretty friggin’ funny. Your profile pic is hilarious too - some sort of wacky Asian lube emergency! I love how ads in other countries are so different than our own. We are such prudes when it comes to TV!

Aw TryFor – I really hope the SA and IUI donation aren’t as hard for your DH as you fear they will be. My DH handled the SA and even the news about having to re-test MUCH better than I feared he would. I found that taking it all in stride myself really helped him be more relaxed about it. If that doesn't work, just tell him to BUCK UP BUTTERCUP!

Goodness gracious Moondance! That really sucks about your wisdom tooth. Did they say anything about taking out the rest of them? I had all of mine pulled at once, but it was scheduled well before they gave me any trouble. I really love your siggy video – you are quite talented! I thought of you when I saw the video on here: https://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/ scroll down to #769 “YouTube Ovulates: Ovulation Celebration”. Ok, so just as a warning, that 999 reasons blog mentions the “I” word, but remember, we are just pregnancy challenged not the “I” word!!!

Tanikit – I only used opk’s for a couple of cycles – that was back when I was on cycle 5 or so of ttc. Oh the good old days! Once I started charting that confirmed my average ov date so I didn’t feel the need to keep doing them. Definitely FX’d that your mood stays elevated : )

Ejay – I totally know what you are saying about not knowing if you can face another cycle. Have you had your hormone levels tested? I know you aren’t keen on the docs but I hope you find a good one and that getting checked out goes smoothly.

Anna – definitely hope your next cycle is more predictable and shorter!

Tanikit Oh no :hugs: hun:cry:

I have a pain now im my left side, feels a little like presure as well I get this some times really bad or mild around OV but when ever I do get it I always get AF so really thinking already that AF will come this cycle :shrug:

Celtic - that is probably mittleschmertz or ovulation pains, don't you think? I got them pretty bad this month. It just means that your follicle has released your eggy, it doesn't mean that AF will show! Hopefully you DH's swimmers will crack your egg this time and AF won't show!

Celtic - that is probably mittleschmertz or ovulation pains, don't you think? I got them pretty bad this month. It just means that your follicle has released your eggy, it doesn't mean that AF will show! Hopefully you DH's swimmers will crack your egg this time and AF won't show!

it could be, but its effecting sorry now TMI my bowels its mild so far but some times I get this and Im bits pain goes down through me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->