Tthf

blonde question. who is Edith Wharton? And what are you studying?
yeah i talk to dh about all the tthf girls, at first he thought i was a little crazy that i had made friends on the internet, now i think he likes that i have someone to talk to who knows what im going though. hardly anyone we know knows that we are trying, and he wants to keep it that way.

i guess with the iui, they do something to the spermies dont they..... i wanna say 'spin'...... to get out all the good ones to use. in your pants. so, even if there are less than the previous day, they should be able to pick out some good ones!

hubs and i were talking earlier..... he basically said 'hey, do you remember when we had sex for fun, not just to try to make a baby'. hmmm. he has a point. im not great at dtd in the 2ww i must say. so our new approach is to dtd twice a week, every week, well except af week. and focus on the fun stuff, not the 'we have to do it now because my opk says so'. hang on, sounds like we're going to try to have fun...?! havent i read a thread about that before...... DOH lol.

thanks dee - when's she due for you?

i really should go to sleep. ive got to study alll day tomorrow and im feeling a little loopy already.

xxx
:rofl: :rofl: This whole post just completely cracked me up!!

First of all, BEST use of "in your pants" ever!:haha: Yup, they "wash" the :spermy: which is really weird if you think about it...I think they do call it "spinnning." Like, spin the bottle. Do you have that game in England?

Ahhhh, you had the TTHF conversation!!! We had that a while back, but it's kind of gone out the window. Maybe we'll TTHF on vacation at the end of the month. :happydance:

Good luck studying! I'm totally loopy, too.

Oh, and I'm studying English, and Edith Wharton is an American author from the early 20th century. She wrote The Age of Innocence and The House of Mirth, both of which were recently (like in the past 10 years) made in to pretty decent movies. I'm writing about her portrayal of marriage.

honeybee, damnit.....I am so sorry she showed :( Did your doctor say if you will try some other forms of fertility things while DH is getting his SA done?.....Grrrr....I am so pissed she came for you. :growlmad:

waiting, whats the news?!

Hiya Jill!!! How are you?!

Hi Dee!! :wave:

I am going to buy a cheapy pregnancy test or two tomorrow and take one for the hell of it but I dont feel anything like I did when I got my bfp in May. I have been getting cramps and such, so its only a matter of days before she shows.....this is a long cycle....38 days....

hahaha yeah we do have spin the bottle here!! lol.
Yeah, if they spin them, dont they get all dizzy!?

oh ok, that sounds cool. Her portrayal of marriage eh? can you sum it up in a sentence!?

julia i knowwwwwww, she's a biatch eh? Basically dh has his sa, then our doctor will refer us to a fertility clinic. i think they then do an hsg or a lap and dye. not sure. hopefully we wont have to wait long for the first appointment to find out what's going on.

i hope and pray you are knocked up without symptoms. Yeah 38 is a long cycle, that's my longest, mine seem to be around 34-36 days these days. it's annoying. hopefully you cycles will settle down a bit, if the witch has to show up that is. in your pants.

Anna - Oh, I'm sooo very sorry. I read your posts and misunderstood. I feel like an idiot, and hope you can forgive me and are doing ok. :hugs: I will be thinking of and praying for you.

Honey - DH is not too happy about having to produce two back to back samples, but other than that, I think he's ok about it. He actually seems a little excited and hopeful. But keeps making cracks about hopefully finally having a "designated driver for 9 months." :haha:

Titi - I haven't been on too much, either. Trying to take a mental break, but everytime I'm supposed to be on the computer writing my thesis, I'm back here. I'm on Clomid right now, too...day 3 of it for me at 50 mg. Are they going to increase your dose, do you think? My dr. said 50 mg is kind of like a starting dose, but I don't know. :shrug: Do you have any side effects? I feel kind of sick, but could also be from the antibiotics I was just taking for a stupid UTI.

Waiting - Any news?

its alright hun, and thank you

hahaha yeah we do have spin the bottle here!! lol.
Yeah, if they spin them, dont they get all dizzy!?

oh ok, that sounds cool. Her portrayal of marriage eh? can you sum it up in a sentence!?

julia i knowwwwwww, she's a biatch eh? Basically dh has his sa, then our doctor will refer us to a fertility clinic. i think they then do an hsg or a lap and dye. not sure. hopefully we wont have to wait long for the first appointment to find out what's going on.

i hope and pray you are knocked up without symptoms. Yeah 38 is a long cycle, that's my longest, mine seem to be around 34-36 days these days. it's annoying. hopefully you cycles will settle down a bit, if the witch has to show up that is. in your pants.

In my pants! :rofl: I hope not! My first period after MMC was so bad, no cramping like I normally get but it was probably the heaviest period I have ever had! I went through alot of girly things last month!!!
Have confiedence when stepping into the clinic that this is it. This is the last straw, and I will/am getting pregnant this cycle!!! I'd feed him sperm producing foods for the best sperm ever, lay with hips held high, then after 30 minutes put softcup in (my fault I always put the cup right in!), feed him vitamins and make sure he has 300mg of zinc! Go get Em' Em! :haha:

I have to get some food for a cookout today myhusband is having for a few of his employees. I am going to buy a few $ pregnancy tests and take one when I get back and probably one a day until she shows in 2-3 days. Whatever.......right?......

thank you!! yeah will see how the results come back and then action plan 'improve Team Sperm' if necessary!
mmmmm what are ya cooking? are they coming to your house? Can you make me a cheese and ham toasty for my lunch please?!?
yeah, might as well pee on a few sticks!!! I can't do it anymore though, the one pathetic little line on it's own is too depressing lol.

Who invented the phrase 'if at first you dont succeed, try, try, try again?'. i'd like to know where they found the strength to continually try and fail over and over, coz it's annoying me. Im not 'trying to get pregnant' any more. I'm hoping to get accidently on purpose knocked up instead. ha.

is anyone doing anything fun today? im studying. and also i need to go to the post office, apply for a new credit card (going to start collecting airmiles) and change the rate on the mortgage. yes.

OOOoooH change your mortgage rate! Yesss!
I'll make you a ham and cheese toasty with some sweet potato chips if you'd like and ship it right over! :hugs:
I think hubby just wants me to make burgers, hot dogs, antipasto salad (pasta salad) and deviled eggs. Maybe some coleslaw too. Eh who knows.....its a last minute thing.
One line is so very depressing. I used to draw a second line on my tests before I threw them away to make myself feel better. LOL
Ugh.....studying huh......I always hated studying.
How ya feeling love?....

Yup reducing it, from 4.69% down to 3.69% hurrah! more new shoes and icecream for me.

YUM YUM yes please!! love sweet potato!

im ok thanks, a little anxious about my exam tomorrow and dh's test on wednesday, but excited to be moving forward. how are you doing? dd in kindergarton?

Hailey is loving school, thank you!

Hooray for new shoes for honeybee!!! And, ice cream, of course! :)

Tested: :bfn: Blah.........whatever.......so now I wait.

awwww booooo to bfns. sorry sweetie. are you ok?

me and hubs are going to have 'date night' twice a week yessssssss. that means we'll make time to hang out together and go out for dates and dtd coz we want to, and not coz my cbfm says i have to. im excited about it. i wonder how long it'll last!!

Hi everybody! I was on vacation, had a great time, so just getting caught up.

Honeybee, that is pretty funny about the TTHF attitude you and your hubby are going to take! lol. I don't even WANT to have sex anymore... is that bad? I kinda think it's because if we don't have sex, then I can't be disappointed when af shows.... lol. But I do it anyway... hanging out in the TWW somewhere. Couldn't test because I was on vacation.... so who knows!!!

Anyway, I do think we all need to get back into the TTHF spirit! So if anyone has any funny stories.........?

We got back from vacation last night at midnight and have no food in the house, so for lunch we went to the diner in a town about 10 miles away. Well, after we ate and went back to my hubby's car, the car wouldn't start! GAH!! So after a bit of an argument (I was trying to make some suggestions and hubby acted like I was royally dumb, grr...) he started walking home. I went back to the diner and the waitress there practically forced me to take her car so we could go home and get our truck to tow the car home. That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice of her but I was stressed the entire time I drove the car! Picked up John on the side of the road... if only I knew how to whistle! Drove home, got the truck, came back, and tried to give the waitress money to fill her gas tank. She gave me quite a fuss about it, but I just put the money under her keys, told her I loved her and walked out. :haha: Got the car towed back safely, though I was less than pleased to be driving the truck rather than sitting in the car! oh well..... :) My hubby knows how to fix cars and thinks the fuel pump went out on it. At least he can fix it and won't need to take it to a mechanic!!

What a day, when it's supposed to be a holiday! But I am glad I don't have to be at work today!!!

Wow Squirrel Girl! What a night out, eh?!!! That waitress was super duper nice for letting a stranger use her car!!! Very nice of her! Wish there was more people out there like her!
Have you tested yet??? Any symptoms?

Boy, this thread has become quite slow lately. I think its because almost everyone has left to move on..... :(

AFM - I tested again this morning and got another big fat frickin' negative. Yay Me! Whatever.

So I went to the pricy tanning salon down the road and got a month package and a good bottle of tanning lotion. If I can't have a baby, I am going to look good, damnit! Right Honeybee!?.....

well im on like CD 8 and my boobs hurting me already? dunno what that means but i stopped temping i might try it next time when i dont get my BFP

hahaha hell yeah julia - if we cant be pregnant than we're going to look amazingly hot instead! lol!! and dont be silly, there's still way too many of us left behind.

SG! yey! good to see you back - missed ya. so nice of the waitress!! I cant believe that! im not sure i would lend a stranger a car.
i totally get ya, i've gone off sex too, and it's coz ive been thinking about sex as something i need to do to make a baby, and nothing else. i think i've managed to break the association..... i think..... we'll see.

how about we all ditch the opks this cycle, and just focus on having amazing sex at least twice a week!? im going lingerie shopping this weekend!!!

haha at lunch today, i was sitting outside a pub and my colleague asked what i'd wanted to drink. i'd already had a beer, which tasted so amazing, been ages since i'd had one, and i had to go back to work, so i asked for a lime and soda water.
he went inside, and came back out again and said "Em, sorry, Ive forgotten, did you want lime and soda water, or soda water and lime?". I just sat there and looked at him, and sniggered, realised he was being serious, and went "think about what you just asked me". and then nearly fell off my chair laughing! The look on his face when he realised how dumb he was was hilarious. He's blonder than me i tell you!!!!

oooooh a Mars Bar Icecream?! dont mind if i do!!

:rofl: Honeybee! That was funny! I wouldv'e nearly fell off my chair too! Too funny!
I know honeybee, but out of the original girls from last year I think it's just us. So sad. :(

I am going to start off with tanning and then hopefully get my act together to exercise and eat better again. I stopped eating healthy after the MC. At the time I didn;t feel the need to eat good anymore.

Yummm BEER! :beer: LOVE IT!

Anna, crazy sore boobs eh?....What fun! I am just starting to get some quick little pains through mine because AF is due tomorrow or the next day....Blah....first time feeling pain in my boobs since the MC though, so hopefully now I will start feeling like myself again - minus the crazy emotions.

Honeybee, I agree. maybe we should just do exactly what this forum is all about. Have Fun. I love sex, it keeps our relationship strong and intimate. I have a couple nice things of lingerie I bought months and months ago for ttc but hubby says he just loves me naked OR in cheeky underwear and a tee/tank. Let's spice it up this cycle and give it all to our men and 'maybe'he'll be able to give to us! :winkwink:

Honeybee, I agree. maybe we should just do exactly what this forum is all about. Have Fun. I love sex, it keeps our relationship strong and intimate. I have a couple nice things of lingerie I bought months and months ago for ttc but hubby says he just loves me naked OR in cheeky underwear and a tee/tank. Let's spice it up this cycle and give it all to our men and 'maybe'he'll be able to give to us! :winkwink:

This sounds like an awesome plan to me!!! I am so tired of having sex to conceive! I just wanna have sex for fun again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->