Tthf

:hugs: Moondance.

This tcc stuff is rubbish!

Certainly feels that way sometimes, huh?
Though in all fairness, I probably had long cycles like this before, but because I wasn't paying attention to cycles and my body and stuff, I never noticed. But now I am noticing, its weird and feels horrible.

awww moon, hope you're ok. have you seen your doc about the long cycles yet? sorry about the train thing, i do dumb stuff like that all the time. like i go to the store to get something, and buy tons of stuff, but forget to buy what i actually went in there for.

well, i got a letter with the scary 'i' word in it today. I've got an appointment for 5th november (happy bonfire night to me) for an infertility clinic. (cant they call it a fertility clinic? or 'clinic to improve one's fertility. i dont like the i word) I dont even know what will happen to me when i get there! The letter is just addressed to me, and it's something to do with the gynaecology department at our local hospital so i guess maybe its about my tubes or something.

seeing the word infertility in writing has scared the bejeezus out of me, i really hope that isnt what i am. grrrrrrrr

im at home studying and eating DOnuts today.yum.

waiting, how ya doing?

How's everyone else?

xxxx

awww moon, hope you're ok. have you seen your doc about the long cycles yet? sorry about the train thing, i do dumb stuff like that all the time. like i go to the store to get something, and buy tons of stuff, but forget to buy what i actually went in there for.

well, i got a letter with the scary 'i' word in it today. I've got an appointment for 5th november (happy bonfire night to me) for an infertility clinic. (cant they call it a fertility clinic? or 'clinic to improve one's fertility. i dont like the i word) I dont even know what will happen to me when i get there! The letter is just addressed to me, and it's something to do with the gynaecology department at our local hospital so i guess maybe its about my tubes or something.

seeing the word infertility in writing has scared the bejeezus out of me, i really hope that isnt what i am. grrrrrrrr

waiting, how ya doing?

How's everyone else?

xxxx

Honeybee babe, I'm sure you're not infertile.
Your body is just currently attempting to find the perfect egg to make the perfect baby, thats all. :hugs:

I have a new friend Steph IRL now, she recently fessed to me that she's trying to get pregnant with her partner. They each have 2 kids to previous partners but none together, so last month she had her IUD out and now they're trying. So we're trying together.
I will seriously scream though if she gets pregnant before me, LOL

But no, I haven't seen a doc yet, as its only been this cycle and the last that were this long.
This one has me beat though. I've had bleeding, swollen, sore gums for some unfathomable reason. My head just keeps completely spacing out. I did do a pee stick, but it said negative, so I've just been waiting for AF to show up. So once it comes, I can speak to a doctor about why all of a sudden my cycle went from 37 days to 60. Coz thats a bit random and weird, even for me.

ahhhh i really hope she doesnt get knocked up before you! Expecially as she hasnt been trying long, i get CRAZY jealous of those girls that get knocked up straight away.

hope you're right, and i hope my body hurries up and finds the perfect egg already coz it's wearing thin now.

xxx

well girls the witch got me today, so CD1 here i go again

first period after MC i guess

Honey - :hugs:

Anna, so sorry the witch got you. :flower:

Moondance & waiting & everyone else :hi:

so i guess its back to temping for me in the mornings if i can lol

Honeybee - my fertility clinic appt is on 3rd Nov! It was me that the appointment is in the name of. Even although the stupid doctor messed up my ovulation tests and I only did the test a day after I ovulated (when it should be 7 days after), and DH's SA is borderline high immotile. Grrr...

Im sure its just the way they do it, nothing to worry about.

Its so sad but I am kind of hoping its like smoking at a bus stop, as soon as you light the cigarette the bus turns up....

haha ive never heard that expression, but i totally hope it's like smoking at a bus stop too!! that's good that you have your appointment around the same time.
do you know what will happen to us? Will your dh go with you?xxx

That's how I feel about paying for fertility friend. The cycle I decide to pay for a one year subscription, I'll get my bfp!

Honey, I don't like the I word either!

Morning ladies!!!!
Got a lovely surprise when I opened FF to put my temp in. It said happy birthday!!!!!
I'm a third of the way to 99 years ;)
dh took me out to a really swanky restaurant last night for dinner and we pretended that we were rich, it was pretty funny. I got a bit messy drunk, yummy brandy alexander cocktails.
I definately am not pregnant and dh is still uncomfortable with the sa and our reproduction challenges talk but has promised me that we will have the talk by the end of the holidays because I said that was what I wanted for my birthday ;) If I couldn't have a baby for my birthday, he could at least give me the talk!
It looks like we are all at the stage of getting a little help. It is good that we can all go through these things together.

:wave: hiya ladies! Been gone from BnB for several days, and just got caught up.

I love the bird stories! Such a dirty bird, Soph! Sounds like he really does need a girlfriend!

DP and I have been bonking like rabbits the past 2 days. I would have thought with my AF suspected to be coming real soon, that the bonking would have triggered her arrival (it used to do it a few years ago, if AF was soon due, having sex would start the bleeding early).
Still nothing... Boobs started hurting last Tuesday, and they only usually hurt for a week before AF arrives, so its gotta be soon.
Feeling really headachey today. Yuk.

Found this stupid link today about a book that claims to help people cure infertility...
Who else thinks this is a total crock?
https://www.pregnancymiracle.com/Pregnancy-Miracle.htm?hop=cbjagoan

Happy birthday Soph!!!!!!! woop woop to swanky cocktails. Did you get any good presents?
Ahhhhh I love that we can all support each other, it rocks. F*ck knows where I would be without you guys.xx

ello SG, missed ya, how are you? Still doing the yoga dvd?

Moon, I'm in a bit of a rush but will have a look at that link earlier. Maybe you could go to the doc and get him to kick start your cycle. do you have any idea when you ov'd?

xxxxxx

I treated myself to a trip to IKEA and bought a coatrack, frypan and some other random stuff :)
Dave bought me a beautiful dress, Kai gave me a hand painted paper mache giraffe and Jai will give me his gift next week when he comes back from his mums. From my MIL I got a $100 gift card so I can go shopping, yay! My mum and dad say my pressie is on hold until after the show on the weekend.
Have I told you about the show? Well, you know how I do belly dancing? My mum is the teacher and the owner of the belly dance academy. Every year we have a big concert and it is on Sunday. So I have made my costumes and am still trying to learn to use a new dance prop which I thought would be awesome for my solo, but didn't order them in time and only just received them in the post a week ago so I have not even learned to use them yet!!!!!! Talk about leaving things to the last minute!!!!! Doesn't help that I am on holidays so feel to lazy to actually work at something!

waiting, how ya doing?

How's everyone else?

xxxx
INFERTILITY???!!!! I dont like that word either! Why cant they just say, the clinic that helps you achieve your dreams????......lol

Cycle Buddy!!! :)

well girls the witch got me today, so CD1 here i go again

first period after MC i guess

:hugs:

Morning ladies!!!!
Got a lovely surprise when I opened FF to put my temp in. It said happy birthday!!!!!
I'm a third of the way to 99 years ;)
dh took me out to a really swanky restaurant last night for dinner and we pretended that we were rich, it was pretty funny. I got a bit messy drunk, yummy brandy alexander cocktails.
I definately am not pregnant and dh is still uncomfortable with the sa and our reproduction challenges talk but has promised me that we will have the talk by the end of the holidays because I said that was what I wanted for my birthday ;) If I couldn't have a baby for my birthday, he could at least give me the talk!
It looks like we are all at the stage of getting a little help. It is good that we can all go through these things together.

I mentioned on facebook as well BUT Happy Birthday!!!!!! :hugs:

:wave: hiya ladies! Been gone from BnB for several days, and just got caught up.

I love the bird stories! Such a dirty bird, Soph! Sounds like he really does need a girlfriend!

:hi:

Moon, :hi:

AFM, I am still having somelight cramps in my ovaries along with very creamy CM at cervix, which is high and semi-hard, but feels open still. I am wondering if I shall dtd again tonight. I have BD this cycle CD10, CD12, CD14 CD18 and CD19 using softcups and having rauncy love!!! :sex:

I am CD22 today and I did an opk for the heck of it and its still super positive!?? :shrug: WTF????

I have got a major pimple breakout on my face and shoulders and I start a small part time seasonal job tomorrow at bath and body works in my local mall. I am nervous but excited to get out of the house! :)

Happy B-day Soph!

Honeybee, yep, still doing the yoga. I do it every single day (except when we went to Minnesota for my OH's grandma's funeral, though I did as much of the dvd that I could remember). Tonight will be my first night doing the luteal phase set.... The three other sets were really good, and I quite like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->