Tthf

Moon, I'm in a bit of a rush but will have a look at that link earlier. Maybe you could go to the doc and get him to kick start your cycle. do you have any idea when you ov'd?

xxxxxx

I thought I ovulated around CD25, like normal, as I had thick eggwhite CM, I had pain in my right ovary, I had slight pink spotting... all the usual ov signs... But my temps say no, that nothing happened.
Admittedly, I wasn't temping properly this cycle, I just am SO SO over it.

And I don't want to trigger AF, hellz no, I just am watching and waiting this cycle, waiting her arrival. When she arrives, THEN I will see the doctor and ask questions.
Nipples are sensitive as.
Feels nice when my DP plays with them though, LOL

Sure you're not knocked up moon?

wow soph that's amazing about the show!! I knewyou did belly dancing, but you have to do a solo! wow, brave lady, I wouldnt have the bottle to do that.

did i tell you guys I passed my exam!? yey me. one more to go.

julia i had positives for 3 days in a row on ics, it was negative yesterday so i stopped testing now (had a little insurance bd last night though!!)

how is everyone? Where's Jill?

xxx

i got thrush or yeast infection :-( and a period ugh i dont like this cycle one bit

oh anna, thrush and a period together, that's not good!! Hope you feel better soon.

oh anna, thrush and a period together, that's not good!! Hope you feel better soon.

thanks hun, just cant wait till i go see the doctor tomorrow and swop over from warfarin tablets to the injection, the person on the phone from the clinic told me that i wont need my bloods checked alot as well which is good, i just cant wait now then maybe i will get my baby

Anna, that's just awful. Hope it clears soon....both the witch and the other.

Honey I had a positive (really dark) still yesterday which would have made 4 days in a row with a super dark positive, all the same dark purple color!!! Now today the outside of my V hurts. I hope I didnt O yesterday, I havent bd in a few days!!!

wow soph that's amazing about the show!! I knewyou did belly dancing, but you have to do a solo! wow, brave lady, I wouldnt have the bottle to do that.

julia i had positives for 3 days in a row on ics, it was negative yesterday so i stopped testing now (had a little insurance bd last night though!!)

xxx

Here I am! I just got back from vacation yesterday and have been lurking a bit since then...trying to catch up on the posts but feel a bit sleepy. Welp, I'm not knocked up. AF arrived the last day of vacation so the first IUI didn't work. :nope: I feel ok about it. I'm starting a new job soon and at least won't have to start with immediate morning sickness. Trying to see the bright side. :flower: Moving on to IUI #2 this cycle.

Vacation was sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. I loved every second of it. We went on a cruise to Bahamas and Turks & Caicos. Amazing weather, beaches, days of doing nothing...feel so much better and relaxed now. DH and I had so much fun. :cloud9:

Honey, congrats on passing your exam!!:thumbup:

How is everyone else doing? I missed you all!

Massive hugs Jill. Way to look at the big picture with the job and next cycle. So glad you had a wonderful vacation.

xxx

Here I am! I just got back from vacation yesterday and have been lurking a bit since then...trying to catch up on the posts but feel a bit sleepy. Welp, I'm not knocked up. AF arrived the last day of vacation so the first IUI didn't work. :nope: I feel ok about it. I'm starting a new job soon and at least won't have to start with immediate morning sickness. Trying to see the bright side. :flower: Moving on to IUI #2 this cycle.

Vacation was sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. I loved every second of it. We went on a cruise to Bahamas and Turks & Caicos. Amazing weather, beaches, days of doing nothing...feel so much better and relaxed now. DH and I had so much fun. :cloud9:

Honey, congrats on passing your exam!!:thumbup:

How is everyone else doing? I missed you all!

:hugs: I am sorry Jill. I think thats why I am too afraid to just go start my treatment with clomid and IUI because its so expensive and it may not work right away. My procedure and clomid, hsg would have costed me around $1000.00 a month (a cycle). You are in the USA, so depending on your location, what is the price where you are?
Glad to hear you had a dreamy vacation!!!!

:hi: Hope everyone's well.

Sounds like a wonderful vacation!

:wave: How are you?

Hi everyone!!!! Where is everyone at on their cycles???

Hi Tryfor, I am well thank you. Fertility treatment is so expensive. I know someone who can't afford it and has been ntnp for close to 5 years. It's heartbreaking isn't it?

It is heartbreaking Dee.

It is very expensive. My last resort is donating my eggs and putting my ttc efforts on hold for 6 months to a year and doing what they would need me to do for that. Its an option anyway.

I have homemade chicken soup in the crock pot, as that is what we are having for dinner tonight.

How is everyone???

Jill!!! I missed you girl!! I'm so sorry the iui didnt work this time, fx for the next round. What's the max number of rounds the suggest you do? Hopefully you'll get it this time so you wont need to find out! on the plus side, wow, your vacation sounds so amazing. i need to have a look at your pics on fb, i just saw a sunset one, looks so fab! good luck for your new job, when do you start!!

hey julia, hope you didnt ov just now, and you are still my cycle bud!!

mmmm your dinner sounds good. I popped out to the bar for a couple of beers (naughty me) and some snacks with a couple of girlfriends, was really nice to have a catch up.

hope you're all ok.xxx

Honeybee, you deserve to treat yourself at the bar with your friends! I hope I O'd CD18 or CD19 too! I didnt bd after CD19!

Ahhh the suspense is killing me! I want to test so bad....I have pimples really really bad that I am actually embarrassed to go out in public!!! It must be stress or crazy hormones! Blah....

i dont have the urge to test at all, I know this isnt it again. Ive known it's not it every month, so if i feel like it isnt it, i kinda know it's not. that doesnt make any sense does it, but hopefully you know what i mean!!
aww, sorry about the pimples i hate it when my skin is bad. have you started work yet?

how is everyone today?

xxx

I had orientation the other day, but nothing else until October 10th. Its only very part time 12-16 hours a week I believe they said. I went shopping today for some things for the house. Now I am on the hunt for a wood shelf in dark cherry for under my wedding pictures but above my sectional.

I hate feeling like its not our month. :hugs: Love You!!

I have a really low and hard cervix and I have extra creamy CM (finally), havent had good CM since before MC!! I am hoping my bodu is getting back to normal. It has been 3 months now, so it should be back to normal.

How is everyone on their cycles?

Hey honeybee, dee and tryfor! MyTurn and I are both doing clomid + IUI cycles this month and are very close in cycle days. I'm going all out again - temps, opk's, softcups : ) I even got a fancy new ticker!

Seriously! It is the mysteriously non-appearing ticker! I like the alternatickers website but BnB won't let you post tickers from some third party sites apparently. It was all fun and halloweeny. I guess I'll just use a fertility friend ticker. Tick Tock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->