Tthf

SA RESULT SA RESULT!! My doc just called, hubs spermies are all ok WAHOOOOOO!!!!! Yeah!!!!
She's referring us to a fertility clinic who can start looking into things further. Really hope it happens for us soon so we don't have to go down that route though.
Called hubs to tell him, he is SO relieved!!!

Wonderful news for you! :thumbup:

oooooh yey for the ovuliciousness Dee!! have a fun time with your dh!!

SA RESULT SA RESULT!! My doc just called, hubs spermies are all ok WAHOOOOOO!!!!! Yeah!!!!
She's referring us to a fertility clinic who can start looking into things further. Really hope it happens for us soon so we don't have to go down that route though.

thank you!! I'm really relieved.

but if everything's ok, why the heck arent i knocked up yet!?

That's the million dollar question! Sometimes, it just takes a while I guess.

That is really great news HoneyBee! I know it still doesn't answer the million dollar question but I hope you are relieved to know that the results are good : )

Im so glad they came back ok :happydance::happydance: may be a little look see in side your tubes will be enough to get the ball rolling :flower:

Just had to stop by and say hi :hugs::flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: HOORRRAAAYYYY!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay just got positive OPK! CD15 - wow!

Awesome news! Have fun! :winkwink:

If I knew hun I would be knocked up too!! V pleased SA was normal. I got my +opk tonight so some more :sex: for tonight. Feeling hopeful this month will be the month.

Happy anniversary try for. Ours was last week too.

Awesome news Emily, yay for dhs sa!!!!

Happy anniversary Julia!! Lobster sounds delicious, yummy!

bfn today, boo hoo. The weather has been rainy and cloudy all freaking holidays. The boat is all ready and fueled up, now we just need some sunlight!!!!

Hi Niamh! Hope all is well!

Not to bad hun MS gone but having problems with my blood sugars they are getting to high, so going to ring the hospital this morning and see what they say, I hope they listen and do not just brush my concerns aside
Im worrying about baby now, if left he or she may get to big and I look 6 months at the mo :haha: yet Im losing weight !!! what do you know I get pregnant and then lose weight with out even trying :haha:

other wise Im grand :flower:

How are you doing :hugs:

Soph stupid AF, would she ever just get lost somewere :hugs: get out on that boat and have fun, dont fall in :winkwink: how the weather my friends were saying the summer is slow to start this year

Wanting, thank you! Happy Anniversary to also!!!

Soph, sorry for the bfn, but you heard it a hundred times before....some women don't get a bfp until closer to their period. (please dont slap me! lol)
Have fun on the boat!

Honey, Hows the sexy sex going?

Niamh, I hope everything turns out to be ok for you!
I am ok. I still cant get out of my miscarriage. I am fine for a few days, then I crash for a day or two and cry all day, then back to being ok again. I am desperate to get pregnant before my due date of January 22nd. I then see people who I was pregnant with or people who got pregnant after I did and then I see the weeks they are, I cant believe how it flew by, and how far past the dreaded 12 weeks they are!!! It just sucks waiting so long for a baby to then lose it and have to try all over again.....blah......sorry dont want to bring anyone down. But on the bright side, I have some great friends left in tthf!!!! I just hope now that we can all move on from here!

Say hi to the girls in tthfutd! I tried going in there 2 times and lets just say I had a bad reaction and ran straight out of there!!!

AFM-CD17 and I am still awaiting ovulation. My opk's are the same in color, not quite positive yet. We plan on taking the Rhino (its a UTV) out all day tomorrow. Packing a lunch and snacks and drinks and the three of us going. Did not do sexy sex last night but hopefully tonight or this afternoon,if I can get him home early! So far CD10 CD12 CD14 did not CD16.

Tryfor sending you dust to get utd before Jan :dust: :dust:

I've managed :sex: cd8, 11, 14, 17, 18 (+opk) Not sure we have the energy tonight but probably need to give the :spermy: a rest anyway.

here i am! randomly did an opk today and it was positive. exactly 5 weeks after my last positive opk. i hate long cycles!!!

how ya doing?xxx

Yay for +opk!! I'm good. Just watched Salt with Angelina Jolie. Rubbish. You?

ahhh was it? i was half thinking about seeing that. watched x factor, then Collateral. Going to bed now!! night night.xxxx

Wanting, thank you! Happy Anniversary to also!!!

Soph, sorry for the bfn, but you heard it a hundred times before....some women don't get a bfp until closer to their period. (please dont slap me! lol)
Have fun on the boat!

Honey, Hows the sexy sex going?

Niamh, I hope everything turns out to be ok for you!
I am ok. I still cant get out of my miscarriage. I am fine for a few days, then I crash for a day or two and cry all day, then back to being ok again. I am desperate to get pregnant before my due date of January 22nd. I then see people who I was pregnant with or people who got pregnant after I did and then I see the weeks they are, I cant believe how it flew by, and how far past the dreaded 12 weeks they are!!! It just sucks waiting so long for a baby to then lose it and have to try all over again.....blah......sorry dont want to bring anyone down. But on the bright side, I have some great friends left in tthf!!!! I just hope now that we can all move on from here!

Say hi to the girls in tthfutd! I tried going in there 2 times and lets just say I had a bad reaction and ran straight out of there!!!

AFM-CD17 and I am still awaiting ovulation. My opk's are the same in color, not quite positive yet. We plan on taking the Rhino (its a UTV) out all day tomorrow. Packing a lunch and snacks and drinks and the three of us going. Did not do sexy sex last night but hopefully tonight or this afternoon,if I can get him home early! So far CD10 CD12 CD14 did not CD16.

Hey hun I have another GTT on tuesday and they wrote a letter for the diabetec doctor to see me at some stage, I swear backwards comes to mind or very slow :growlmad: so Im really watching what I eat and logging my sugars so I can show them ,so feeling better about it now.

I do remember feeling the exact same after I had my MMC, I needed to be pregnant again and for once I was very lucky and fell very quickly I should have been due in the January the 30th and being pregnant did help although after I had my DS in March I greived for the baby I lost again but I was happy with how things had turned out in the end, Ild never give him back LOL. I hope it gets easier for you hun and I hope I hear a BFP news very soon :hugs::hugs:
PS Ill pass on the hello and dont worry I understand :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the hugs...
I'm up to CD 56 this time.
Am fairly certain I am not pregnant, I have all the symptoms of up n coming menses. Sore boobs/nipples, teary and emo....
Hating this long cycle stuff.

Apologies for not like... reading every single thing and responding to everyone else. But I hope everyone else is going okay and not having med issues or anything like that. Love you all to bits. Brain is just out of it.
Today I was catching a train, and I had to get off at this certain stop to switch to a bus because there was track work. I was so dumb I got off at completely the wrong station then had to go back to another platform to go to the same place I was already going, delaying my trip by almost half an hour with the wait for the next train and another bus. Felt so dumb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->