Tthf

Jaimie, :hugs: Hard to meditate in an exam room, I'm sure. Did you ever see the movie "Maybe Baby"? with Hugh Laurie......I seen it a few weeks ago and I cried my eyes out. They showed them getting IUI done several times, then IVF and so on.....I didnt know there was a movie like that with a star that is know known.

Thinking of you Jaimie as always.....

I watched maybe baby years ago, and cried my eyes out back then. No way could i watch it now!

Wow - I've never heard of that movie! I have to say there seem to be plenty of movies and TV shows about people having babies thrown at them these days. There is that movie coming out about two single people that get a baby in a will and then they fall in love - what the?! But it would be nice to see one where people have more of an experience like ours.

I LOVE the kukaburra (sp?) rhyme - that is awesome! wish I could hear you singing it and the tune.

So Soph has all our names in our siggy! 16 of us total ; )

I'm always thinking of you too Julia - only a few more days for you and Honey and Dee? this cycle. Go October conception rates!!!

Good evening, ladies! All I can think of now is Honeybee swiping Ejay's ice cream, with the Scooby Doo sound -- Yoink!! :haha:

The luck in here is bound to turn around! Honeybee, Dee, and is it Soph -- gotta get us started right!

AFM, AF showed, but no spotting! So.... hooray for that, I guess! On to lucky Cycle 13....

OOOOhh squirrel..... :hugs:

I think us girls, really really need to make this cycle (after af shows....IF she shows) our FINAL LUCKY cycle.

I dont know about the rest of you....but I am totally sick of this shit.

Jaimie, ahhhh I love ya!!!

awww squirrel, I'm so sorry she got you. but yey for no spotting! that's awesome.

I'm sick of this shit too. Enough already!!!

12dpo, teeny tiny bit of pink spotting, really hope i imagined it.xxx

:hugs: SG

Hi Ladies,

I know as soon as I write this I'll probably start spotting or something but so far no spotting. I usually start spotting 12 dpo and full flow on 13 dpo. Today is 13 dpo.

It is so unusual that even ff seems to think I need to test but I still feel certain af is on the way (got another negative HPT this morning too). Any other month, I'd be hopeful but I'm not even thinking of that being a possibility.

It's good news for me if my LP is suddenly magically getting longer. It's either that or I didn't ovulate when I thought I did which is a possibility since there was some weirdness with EWCM this cycle and I'm not temping so don't really know what's going on.

Jaime..Fx'd

Honey - I hope it's your imagination too.

Never saw Maybe baby but there is a sitcom where the couple is going through/has gone through IVF, it's not the focus of the story though. The name of it is not coming to me at the moment.

Honey, this sucks! :haha:

Dee, fingers crossed!!!

Jaimie, after IUI did they ask you to still dtd????

I think us girls, really really need to make this cycle (after af shows....IF she shows) our FINAL LUCKY cycle.

I dont know about the rest of you....but I am totally sick of this shit.

Totally, absolutely, 100% agreed. Enough Already!

:hugs:Honey and Squirrel:hugs: I don't like it. Dee, I'm really sorry about your negatives too.

Who do we have to screw to make this stop?! :haha: Maybe it is time for some 18 year old stud muffin to put us out of our misery....

Thanks Jaime, I'm sorry to say that spotting has started.

Drastic measures there Jaime :haha:

HAHAHA, Jaimie-- I've thought of that so many times, it's not even funny! I figure we could do an 'experiment'. I sleep around with a few guys. If I get pregnant, my OH is the problem. My OH would sleep around and if he got a girl pregnant, then I'm the problem!! And OH could have the chicks sign a paper that he got to have the baby afterward. It would save us a bunch of money in testing, ART and/or adoption! :rofl:

:holly:

Sorry to read your spotting arrived, Dee. Stupid witch. AF seems to have gone AWOL today. It was much more than spotting yesterday, but now it's tapered off quite substantially. WTH! I'm sure it'll be back in a day or two. Wasn't really expecting full blown AF til tomorrow anyway.

Hi Tryfor, how are you this morning?

I am doing ok. I am awaiting AF for tomorrow or the next day. I am very watery down there, like I always get right before she shows and some very light cramping. My In Laws just got down here a few hours ago, so they get to experience me moody again when AF comes! :rofl: I wanted to buy a hpt before they came but they got here very very early, so I didnt get to buy one. I wanted to rule it out before I drink this weekend.
How are you? I see you are spotting, Im sorry Dee. Like I keep saying.....sick of this shit. :hugs:

so anyone here still?

Yes, we are here! :wave: How are you???

Jaimie, 18 year old studs probably have super killer sperm!!! :rofl:

How on earth did I get so far behind on posts??? :dohh:

Jaimie, you did jump ahead of me! Soooooo excited for you. :happydance: Yay for big follicles! So did you have the IUI yesterday? How was it? Not too bad right? I did my Ovidrel shot last night and had IUI this morning, and then again tomorrow morning. DH had 30 million :spermy: at 90% motility today. Woo hooooo! :dance:I felt bad that he had to get up so early and give his sample so I made him some coffee. :coffee: Maybe helped with the swimming?

Julia, I just know that you're going to be pregnant again very soon. I'm praying for you. May be a good idea to call the RE. I made an appointment with mine because your description of your first appointment made me so at ease. :flower:

Ejay, welcome back!!! Missed ya.

Squirrel, your experiment cracked me UP!!!!! :rofl:

Anna, I'm here!

:hugs: Dee :hugs:

I feel like I'm missing stuff I wanted to reply to. Had a massage today and feel all out of it. It was wonderful, though...:cloud9:

Oh, how I love the new boobie smiley (as well as Squirrel's random use of it)!!! I may just need to add it too my sig. Funniest smiley, ever!
xoxo, Jill

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

Ok, I'm beginning to regret the bouncy boob smiley! Just kidding - but it is sort of freaky. Oh its got me laughing out loud!

Ah - so you ARE doing a trigger Jill - that is cool. So how did it line up with your normal ov date? I sent you an email with a ton of questions. Your first insemination yesterday was on the same day as mine!!!

Julia - I get really watery just before AF too - ugh that totally sucks. But you know what everyone says that you probably don't want to hear - it aint over till that crazy ugly beeyatch shows:haha:

Squirrel - that is a pretty funny scenerio you have planned for figuring out whose fault it is - it sounds like we are planning a swinger's party! :help::flasher:

lol jaimie about the 18 year old!!! I have heard of that working, and it scares me that maybe dh's sperms just hate my eggy. Maybe my egg nags them too much?! They're probably really untidy sperm, bet my egg hates that. Perhaps they just dont get along, and so when they meet, they refuse to do what they're meant to do. Gah.

Plenty of red spotting. Game over. On to cycle 11. ELEVEN!!! Pah. I'm f*cked off (which is better than sad I guess ) :gun:

oooooooh and to REALLLY cheer me up, I found out last night one of my BILs and his wife are expecting. Fabulous. Still, they live a long way away so at least I wont have to watch her get all fat and pregnant and stuff.

grrrrrrr.

anyhooo, at least it's the weekend!! waaaahooooooooo!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->